Choose Me (Lay x Krystal)

Perfect Harmony One Shot Request Shop Archives
 
Writer:  Mistyandcrew
Genre:  romance, fluff, drama, love triangle
Requestor:  Cutiepieee
Pairing:  Tiffany x Lay x Krystal (love triangle)
 
Choose Me

It was a hot summer day, and Bora, Krystal, and Tiffany was sitting under a tree eating ice cream.

"I feel like today's hotter then yesterday!" Tiffany whined and fanned herself with her hand repeatedly.

Bora laughed, "It's a hot summer! Right Krystal?"

To be honest, Krystal didn't really mind the heat. She stared out into space, thinking about Lay. She knew that she could never have Lay since he was dating her best friend, Tiffany.

Bora snapped her fingers in front of Krystal's face. "Krystal? Earth to Krystal? Hey!"

"Huh? Oh sorry, could you repeat the question?" Krystal asked, snapping out of her daydream.

"You okay? You've been daydreaming a lot" Bora stated.

Then Tiffany's phone rang. Both of the girl's turned their head to that direction.

"Oh! It's Lay!" Tiffany squealed. She quickly picked up the phone. "Hi darling! Oh I'm hanging with the girls. You know, Bora and Krystal." She smiled, laughed, and walked off.

"Krystal? Do you perhaps like Lay?" Bora questioned. She had noticed that ever since Krystal met Lay, she's been dozing off a lot.

Krystal stared at the grass "... Yes" she said shamefully.

"Well then go for it." Bora said.

"I know it's against the friend code but-" Krystal looked up at Bora "Repeat that again!" she asked excitedly, her eyes wide.

Bora smiled. "Well go for it! I mean even if you get rejected, at least you'll get it off your chest!" Bora patted her back and grinned wider.

"Guys Luhan and Lay are coming!" Tiffany ran back and grinned widely.

Bora flinched a little and sighed.

"Bora likes Luhan!" Krystal thought and smiled to herself.

"So Tiffany when are they coming?" Krystal said excitedly.

"Well they were in the neighborhood so they wanted to come and hang out with us!" Tiffany said smiling back.

"You know what, I'm just gonna leave. You guys have fun!" Bora said smiling as she stood up up

Tiffany pouted. "Bora! Stay! Don't be the party pooper!"

Bora sighed, "Fine! For a little bit," and plopped down on the grass.

A few minutes later, Lay and Luhan waved to the girls. Krystal practically drooled over Lay, but Bora stopped her before Tiffany could notice. Lay hugged Tiffany and kissed her cheek.

"Darling! I can't believe you came!" She giggled.

Krystal sighed and saw Bora inching further away from Luhan

"I thought she liked him" she thought and didn't realize that Lay was trying to talk to her.

"Hey! Krystal! Aish! What's in this girl's head" he joked and softly knocked on her forehead.

"Hey! What was t-that for!?" Krystal said while blushing and covered her forehead.

Tiffany saw this happen and had a wave of jealousy wash over her. "Lay! Come here!" She yelled and Lay came running over.

Krystal stared longingly at the couple and imagined her with Lay instead of Tiffany. "No! You can't think of such nonsensical things," she scolded herself.

 

Meanwhile with Bora and Luhan~

"Bora! Listen! I have an idea!" Luhan said while smiling cutely.

Bora blushed, "What is that idea?" She asked while thinking "Why are you so cute!!!!!".

"Well I feel that Lay likes Krystal a little more then Tiffany, so I want them to get together!" He said while make hand movements.

Bora smiled "That. Is. A. Great. IDEA!" she shouted, jumped up and hugged him, "Sometimes you have smart ideas!"

Little did she know that Luhan was blushing fifty shades of red. Luhan escaped from the hug and kissed Bora's cheek. Now it was Bora's turn to blush.

"I-uhm-eh" she stuttered.

"Bora, do you know that, I-I-I like you?" Luhan asked embarrassed.

"well you're in luck silly! Because I like you too!" Bora smiled at Luhan.

"So you wouldn't mind if I did this?" Luhan smirked and kissed Bora softly. Bora blushed and kissed back.

So does that mean we're a thing?" She asked, breaking the kiss.

Luhan grinned and nodded "Yep! But our plan needs to go into action" and he held her hand.

 

Back to Tiffany~

"Uhm Lay? Could you stop being so friendly with Krystal?" Tiffany asked in a cute voice

Lay frowned at her "No, I'm sorry, I can't do that. She's my friend too, you know."

"But-but-but Lay!" Tiffany whined.

"But nothing! Tiffany, I can't do this anymore. You don't even let me go out with my friends! I think we should break up, it's for the best" Lay said sadly.

Tiffany's eyes brimmed with tears "No! I still love you!" Tiffany cried

"Tiffany, I'm sorry. This hurts me too! I'm sure you'll find someone who really loves you, but that person isn't me." Lay said and wiped her tears.

Tiffany got up, turning to go home. "Goodbye Lay" she mumbled and walked away.

Krystal couldn't believe what she saw and ran to backhug Lay. "It's alright! You have me, Bora, and Luhan."

Lay turned around to face her and smiled softly at her.

"Oh yeah! You still have the rest of your, friends mmf-"

Lay's lips crashed into Krystal's. Shocked from the kiss, Krystal melted away and she kissed him back. Lay broke the kiss. "I only need you, Krystal" he said softly.

"DAWWWWW! Bora, isn't that cute!" Luhan exclaimed and kissed Bora on the cheek.

Bora smiled and nodded.

Lay and Krystal both blushed profoundly, "Well, I love you too Lay!" Krystal said while blushing.