Beautiful Girl (Changjo)

Perfect Harmony One Shot Request Shop Archives
 
Writer:  PrincessCharming4999
Genre:  romance, fluff
Requestor:  Scene_Killer
Pairing:  Changjo x OC
Credit:  < a tori creation >
 
Beautiful Girl

It was the first day of school as Changjo walked down the halls of the school, hands stuffed in his pockets and a lollipop stuffed in his mouth. He glared at anyone and everyone that just happened to be in his way.

"Stupid freshmen." he thought angrily as people bumped into him as he walked to his locker.

"So are you free tonight?"

Changjo's turned his attention from his locker and to his left. He quickly noticed a girl being trapped between the lockers and a cocky looking guy. She had long light brown hair that reached the small of her back. She was wearing a pale turquoise floral dress with a dark denim jacket. Her arms were crossed as she leaned as close to the lockers as possible to put as much space between her and the guy as possible.

"Come on. You'll have fun. I promise." the guy whispered as he the girl's waist. She flinched and turned away from him.

"Sorry, I'm not interested." she replied as she tried to move his hands away. 

He gave her a sneer and gripped her waist painfully tight. "Just one date Chohee! That's all I'm asking for." 

"What part of no do you not understand?" Changjo said between gritted teeth as he pushed the guy away from Chohee and hid her behind his back. "Leave her alone."

"This is none of your business!" the guy said as he glared at Changjo.

Changjo felt his blood begin to boil. He clenched his fist and got ready to punch the guy in the face. A crowd began to form around them when he felt someone tug at his sleeve.

"Oppa... Please don't cause trouble... It's only the first day..." Chohee whispered from behind Changjo in a gentle voice.

Changjo felt his rage simmer. He shot a glare at the guy in front of him. "Tch... You're not worth my time."

Grabbing Chohee's hand, Changjo pulled her up to the roof top.

"What were you thinking?! Why didn't you just tell him off!" Changjo exclaimed angrily and he pushed past the people in the hall.

"I tried to..." Chohee replied as she followed Changjo.

"Next time, try harder! Who knows what he would have done if I didn't step in!" Changjo pushed the door to the roof open. Five boys sitting in a circle stared at them. "And don't ever let a guy touch your waist! Ever! Better yet, don't let them touch you at all!"

Chohee nodded and took her seat in the circle.

"What's he so mad about this time?" Ricky whispered to Chohee and handed her a lollipop.

"People.." Chohee said with a shrug as she rolled her eyes. "Are you calm now?" She asked Changjo as she popped the lollipop into .

"He's never calm. He has an anger management issue." Niel joked as he ran behind L.Joe when Changjo threatened to hit him with his water bottle.

"I have no such thing." Changjo said with a scowl as he sat down next to Chohee and handed her a sandwhich.

Chohee smiled and took the sandwhich. She looked at her watch and frowned. "Sorry guys. I can't have lunch with you today. I have to meet up with one of my teachers." She swung her backpack over her shoulder and stood up.

"Do you want me to walk you?" Changjo asked as he stood up as well. Chohee shook her head and walked down the stairs, closing the door to the roof behind her.

Frowning slightly, Changjo sat back down.

"When did you two start dating?" CAP asked.

"Yeah! And why didn't you two tell us! We're your friends!" Ricky exclaimed as he grabbed Changjo by the shoulders and shook him.

"Wh-What? We're not dating! We're just friends!" Changjo exclaimed defensively as he pushed Ricky away.

"Okay, okay." CAP said as he stood between Ricky and Changjo. "We were just asking. There's no need to shout."

Changjo sighed and sat back down.

"She looks pretty today. More than usual at least."

Changjo shot L.Joe a glare.

"What? You don't think so?" L.Joe asked as he took a bite of his sandwhich.

Changjo blushed and diverted his attention to the ground in front of him. "I guess..." he mumbled softly.

He continued to stare at the ground as the rest of his friends started to chatter about this and that. He wanted to join them and laugh with them, but all he could think about was Chohee. What was she doing? Which teacher did she need to talk to? Was that guy from earlier still around? Should he go look for her? Was he being too over protective of his best friend? She did look really pretty today... She looks pretty every day... 

Changjo quickly shook his head and slapped his cheeks as if trying to wake himself up. His friends stopped their chattering and looked at him.

"Changjo, are you-"

"Gotta go! See you guys tomorrow!" Changjo yelled as he grabbed his backpack and bolted down the stairs.

"Okay...." Ricky frowned as he finished his sentence.

"He has it bad." CAP said as he patted Ricky on the shoulder.

"He's had it bad..." Niel pointed out to CAP.

"I wonder why it took him this long to realize it..." Chunji wondered as he sat down in Changjo's spot. "Hey, he left his sandwhich!"

"It's mine!"

"I'm older!"

"Sharing is caring!"


Changjo leaned up against Chohee's locker and looked up and down the halls. School had been over for a little while now and he hadn't seen her since last period. He paced in front of her locker, checked the halls, and sighed in frustration. He started to punch his locker out of boredom.

"Aish!"

"Gee Oppa. What did your poor locker ever do to you?"

Changjo turned around and cleared his throat as he came face to face with Chohee.

"Y-Yah! Where have you been! I've been wait-"

"I know I know. Miahne." Chohee said in a sing song voice as she giggled. "Let's just go home."

The two walked out of the school building together. Changjo always walked Chohee home after school. There was a slight breeze that afternoon and Chohee's hair blew in the wind. Changjo couldn't help but stare at how beautiful she looked with a smile on her face. To him, she looked like an angel.

"Oppa? What's wrong? Why are you staring?" Chohee asked as she snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"You look nice today." Changjo blurted out. He bit his lip and cringed on the inside for saying that.

Chohee only giggled. "Thank you. You look nice today too."

Changjo smiled and they continued walking. There was silence between the two, but it wasn't awkward. It was just like usual.

Staring down at their hands, Changjo flexed his left hand slightly deciding whether or not it would be appropriate to hold Chohee's hand. He nodded to himself and slowly reached out to grab her hand.

"We're here!" Chohee said with a smile as she turned to face Changjo when they stopped at the front gate.

Changjo quickly retracted his hand and put it behind his head. "O-Oh we are. I didn't realize it."

"Yeah, well I'll see you tomorrow." Chohee smiled as she bounded up the front walk to her house.

Changjo sighed and hit his head with his fist. "Stupid, stupid, stupid.... Why am I so stupid..."

He trudged back to his own house two blocks away. When he arrived, he kicked off his shoes and went to his room. He flopped onto his bed and looked around. His whole room was decorated with pictures of him and his friends and more importantly - Chohee. On his mirror were polaroids of them together. On his side table, there was a picture of him and her from middle school graduation.

He picked up the picture frame on his side table and chuckled. "Why does my heart beat so quickly around you now? That's never happened before.... You keep looking so pretty to me...."

Changjo set the frame back on his side table and sighed.

"Aish!"