Long Distance Friendship (Taehyung)

Perfect Harmony One Shot Request Shop Archives
 
Writer:  PrincessCharming4999
Genre:  friendship
Requestor:  amusingmurdermachine
Pairing:  N/A
Credit:  < a tori creation >
 
Long Distance Friendship

My deep slumber was broken when my phone started to go off like crazy. My notifications for Skype were blowing up. I pulled out my phone from underneath my pillow and checked the time.

4:33 am.

I let out a groan and unlocked my phone to check my messages on Skype.

Taehee, I really need to talk to you.

Taehee , it's really important.

Taehee.

Taaaaaaeeeeeeehhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee

​Taehee, answer meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Don't make me do this.

You know I will.

Do you wanna build a snowman?

☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃

Come on let's go and play

I never see you anymore

Come out the door

It's like you've gone away~

I bashed my head against my pillow. This boy would be the death of me. Honestly, I think he forgot that he was in Japan and I'm here in the U.S. Time difference much?

I started typing back furiously before he could send me any more of that song.

No

Shut up

Please

Not right now

Taehyung, it's 4 in the morning!

What is so important that you needed to wake me up!

YOU BETTER BE DYING

 

4 am?

Oooooh....

Oh yeah....

Hehehe....

Good morning...?

 

 

Yes Taehyung, it's 4 am here and it's late afternoon over there. IN JAPAN!

Sorry, Taehee....

I wuv you~😍 😍 😍 😍 😘 😘 😘 😘 ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

I'm tired.

You woke me up really early.

Say what you need to say and let me go back to sleep.

Can we video chat?

No 

I'm ugly

You're always ugly

I wanna talk to you~

Please~

Fine

I turned the lamp on beside my bed and brushed my hair with my fingers. I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes and tried to make myself look more awake than I actually was. I inspected myself in my phone camera and shrugged. I didn't need to look amazing. It was just Taehyung.
 
I clicked the video call button and waited for him to pick up.
 
After not even ten seconds, Taehyung answered the video call.
 
"Hi," came Taehyung's loud, happy call and bright smile. Too bright for morning, if you asked me.
 
"Stop that," I said a little bit irritated. Could you blame me? I'm tired!
 
"Sorry," he said in a sing song voice, "How have you been?"
 
"Pretty good. Not much has been going on lately. I miss having you around," I said sincerely. I missed having my best friend around. School was right around the corner. I needed him to keep me sane.
 
"I know. I miss you too. I promise, I'll get you something from Japan. All of the music albums and cutesy things you want," he promised me.
 
I gave him a tired smile. He could be a good friend when he wanted to be. "Thanks, Taehyung. I can't wait for you to get back."
 
"So how's your summer been," he asked me.
 
Oh, summer. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Same as any summer. I've been in my room on the computer doing nothing other than going to my drum lessons."
 
He chuckled, "Well, school is almost here. You won't be bored at home for long."
 
"Yes.  Now I can be bored at school and home for a change."
 
We both laughed. We chatted for a while and it was really fun getting to catch up with each other.
 
I let out a yawn and checked the time on my phone.
 
"Taehyung, it's almost seven in the morning! My mom is going to check up on me soon before she leaves for work! I have to go or she'll be pissed!" I was on full on panic mode.
 
"I got it I got it. Bye Taehee! Talk to you later," he said as he waved goodbye.
 
"Bye!" I hurriedly ended the call and covered myself with my blankets. About ten minutes later, I heard the door to my room open and I laid as still as I could. I clenched my eyes shut and hoped that my mom would leave soon.
 
After about three minutes, I heard the door close. I let out a sigh of relief.
 
"So, you were talking to Taehyung all night, huh? You might want to keep down your laughter next time."
 
Busted.