Tickle Fights and Broken Couches (Chanyeol x Min)

Perfect Harmony One Shot Request Shop Archives
 
Writer:  PrincessCharming4999
Genre:  romance, fluff, comedy
Requestor:  chanyeorss
Pairing:  Chanyeol x Min
Credit:  < a tori creation >
 
Tickle Fights and Broken Couches

"Did you know about the English test coming up tomorrow?" Suzy asked Min as she leaned against her locker.

"There's a test!" Min exclaimed as she slammed her locker door shut, "Awwww crap, I need to study! And why do I need to learn English anyway. I already know how to speak it." Min said as she crossed her arms.

"Just because you know how to speak English doesn't mean you speak it correctly," Suzy pointed out. Min shot her a glare. "Anyways, I need to study too. Why don't you ask Chanyeol and see if he can host a study session over at his house," Suzy asked with a small smirk gracing her lips.

"I see that smirk on your face. What exactly are you trying to imply and why does it involve Chanyeol?"

​Suzy leaned closer and whispered, "Unnie, are you sure you and Chanyeol aren't dating?"

"Suzy, we're just friends! How many times do I have to tell you that!" Min whispered angrily as she glared at Suzy.

Suzy only shrugged, "I've just never seen a guy and a girl be as good of friends as you and Chanyeol are without being a couple."

Min rolled her eyes, "Well don't worry. Chanyeol and I have been friends for years and that's how it's going to stay."

"Right. Well anyway, just ask him if he can host a study session. Text me if he says yes so I can ask Fei and Jia."

And with that, Suzy ambled off to the cafeteria leaving Min by her locker. Crossing her arms, Min headed off to find Chanyeol. She looked by his locker, the cafeteria, and even the roof which was their favorite hide out.

"Where else would he be?" Min asked herself as she strolled down the hallway. Not even two feet after she passed the gym, she heard yelling and the sounds of a basketball hitting the wooden floor of the gym.

"Of course," Min mumbled while rolling her eyes. She opened the door to the gym and leaned against the wall closest to the door. Of course. Chanyeol was playing basketball with his buddies. Again.

"Hey, your girlfriend's here." Kris said as he nudged Chanyeol with his elbow.

"She's not my girlfriend, guys. She's just a friend." Chanyeol said with an angry huff as he aimed the basketball at Kris' head. Kris only chuckled as he dodged the basketball.

"You probably shouldn't keep her waiting." Sehun pointed out as he looked at Min who had her arms crossed. She raised her eyebrows at Chanyeol and flickered her eyes between him and the door as if trying to signal that she needed to talk to him. Alone.

"Be right back, guys." Chanyeol nodded to his friends and started walking towards Min. He tried to ignore the kissy noises that Chen was making behind him.

"Hey, Channie." Min smiled as she moved into the hallway.

"Hey, Minnie." Chanyeol said as he stretched his arms open to hug Min.

Min grimaced and poked Chanyeol's chest with her pointer finger, "Yeah, no. I don't think so. You can hug me when you're not sweaty and don't smell like a pig."

Chanyeol grinned and let his arms fall at his sides, "Well considering pigs equeal bacon and bacon smells amazing, I'll take that as a compliment." Chanyeol winked at Min.

"You're such a dork," Min said as she rolled her eyes.

"And you love me anyway. So, what did you need to talk to me about?"

"Well, you know that English test on Friday?" Min asked.

Chanyeol stared at her in confusion with wide eyes and Min smacked her forehead.

"Okay,  so we have an English test tomorrow. The girls and I were wondering if you could host an emergency study session?" Min said as she wrung her hands.

"Yeah, sure, of course... Since when was there a test!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

Min flicked Chanyeol's forehead hard. "So your house after school?"

"Yeah. of course. I'll tell the guys right now. Thanks for telling me, Minnie." Chanyeol beamed as he waved goodbye and walked  back into the gym.

"Well, that took you long enough," Chen said as he tossed the basketball over to Chanyeol.

He caught it with ease, "So, what do you guys think about an emergency study session?"


"I can't study anymore! I feel like my brain is stuffed!" Min exclaimed as she closed her book and set it back down on the coffee table she was sitting at.

"Me either. I need a break," Sehun said as he shut his book as well and leaned back against the couch.

"How about we go get some snacks," Suzy suggested as she stood up from her seat next to Min and went downstairs.

"We'll go help her," Fei and Jia said as they followed Suzy downstairs.

"And we will help them," Chen said as he stood up from the couch and motioned for Kris, Tao, and Sehun to stand up as well. They all followed Suzy, Fei, and Jia downstairs leaving Chanyeol and Min upstairs.

"So..." Chanyeol said as his eyes flickered from Min and the floor.

"So.." Min replied as tapped her fingers against the coffee table.

"So..." Chanyeol said as the awkward atmosphere around them thickened.

"What's wrong with us, Channie... We've never been this awkward before..." Min said as she sat next to Chanyeol on the couch.

"Maybe what the guys are saying are getting to me..." Chanyeol said as he let his arm rest around Min's shoulders.

"What are they saying?" Min asked as she rested her head against Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Oh... Ummm... It's nothing," Chanyeol said as he removed his arm from around Min.

"Yah. Since when did you keep secrets from me." Min said as she started tickling Chanyeol.

"No! Stop! You know I hate tickling!" Chanyeol exclaimed between laughs. He started to retaliate and started to tickle Min.

"No!" Min exclaimed as she flailed about.

The two continued to tickle each other until one leg of the couch gave way. The couch tilted so suddenly making Chanyeol fall on top of Min and their lips were pressed together in an instant. The two stared at each other wide eyed. As Chanyeol tried to pull away, Min wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Chanyeol smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Min's waist. When they finally pulled away, they heard the voices of their friends downstairs in the kitchen

"They're coming back up!" Min exclaimed in a whispered tone as she sat up.

They both gasped.

"The couch!"

Chanyeol quickly got off of Min and propped the broken leg of the couch back up. Min fixed her hair and her clothes and sat back down in her spot. Chanyeol sat next to her after checking to see if the couch would still stand on its own.

"We're back with snacks!" Suzy said happily as she set the tray of drinks on the table.

"Sorry for taking so long. Someone burned the popcorn," Sehun said with a glare directed at Kris.

"I said I was sorry!"

"How do you burn popcorn anyway! There's a setting just for it!"

"I don't trust microwaves!"

"Hey, Sehun, I'm going to take your spot, if that's okay," Chen said as he set the bowls of chips and popcorn on the coffee table and moved to sit down on the couch.

"That's my spot, hyung! You can't take it!" Sehun ran and jumped on the couch at the same time as Chen.

The leg of the couch gave way and Sehun and Chen rolled off.

"You guys broke the couch!" Suzy exclaimed.

"Oh, come on you guys!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he threw his arms in the air in shock.

"I can't believe you guys were so rowdy. Idiots." Min said as she rolled her eyes.

"We're so sorry Chanyeol!"

"We'll buy you a new couch!"

Min smirked slightly and looked at Chanyeol who only gave her a wink in reply.