You're Cute When You're Mad (Taehyung)

Perfect Harmony One Shot Request Shop Archives
 
Writer:  PrincessCharming4999
Genre:  romance, fluff, comedy
Requestor:  ninakai
Pairing:  Taehyung x OC
Credit:  < a tori creation > 
 
You're Cute When You're Mad

From the moment he woke, Taehyung could hear the clattering of pans and dishes being angrily dumped in the sink.

With a sigh, he left his bed and headed towards the kitchen. Usually, he would wake up and head to his girlfriend Min Hee's house for breakfast. But apparently, she came over to his house today and was currently preparing breakfast. Very violently.

"Good morning baby..." Taehyung said cautiously hoping that his fear was masked by his sleepiness.

Minhee might as well have slammed the plate of food on Taehyung's spot at the table. "Morning."

Taehyung sat down and watched his girlfriend scrub violently at a pan.

"Baby? Are you still mad about what happened last night?"

"No~" She said a little too sweetly as she roughly dried the pan with a rag. "Of course I'm not mad. Why would I be mad that some ty girl in a ty dress decided to place her ty self onto my darling boyfriend's lap. Haha! I'm not mad!"

A thick pulse slammed at his forehead when the pan came crashing down onto the counter. It was way too early to deal with this. And he hadn't even had his coffee yet!

"Babe, can we please talk about this later?" Taehyung asked in an irritated tone.

"What's there to talk about it? Nothing of course! Why don't you just let every girl that shoves her s in your face sit on your lap!"

"That's not what happened and you know it!"

"Why are we even talking about this! You said there was nothing to talk about!"

"Fine! How about we talk about the time you let Jin flirt with you!"

"That was last year! I thought we've been over this! Why are you so unreasonably jealous over your best friend!"

"How can I not be jealous with such a beautiful, amazing girlfriend!"

"You mean the one sitting on your lap last night!"

"No! The one I'm kissing right now!"

"You're not kissing anyone right now-"

Taehyung cut Minhee off by pulling her into a heated, angry, passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back just as passionately. Taehyung lifted Minhee up and set her on the counter while she wrapped her legs around Taehyung's waist.

When they both pulled away, they were panting for breath.

"I'm sorry, Taehyungie..." Min Hee mumbled softly, kissing the tip of Taehyung's nose.

"I'm sorry too, baby..."

Taehyung carried Minhee off of the counter and onto the couch in front of his T.V. He sat next to her and held her hand.

"This is what happened last night. That girl was extremely drunk. So, her terrible motor skills plus her nine inch heels equals her falling into my lap. And since you stormed off so quick, you didn't see me shove her off."

Minhee buried her head in her hands. "I'm so stupid.. I'm sorry for over reacting..."

Taehyung moved her hands away from her face and planted a quick peck on her lips. "It's okay. I understand."

Minhee leaned over and kissed his lips. Taehyung gladly kissed her back.

"I'll go make you coffee now," Minhee said once she pulled away and headed back to the kitchen.

Taehyung followed and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You know, you're cute when you're mad."

"Really? How about we talk about that girl who slipped her number into your back pocket then?"