Pickup Lines (Jimin (15&) x Jackson (GOT7))

Perfect Harmony One Shot Request Shop Archives
 
Writer:  PrincessCharming4999
Genre:  fluff, romance, comedy, friendship
Requestor:  henry_trap
Pairing:  Jimin (15&) x Jackson (GOT7)
Credit:  < a tori creation >
 
Pickup Lines

"I'm telling you guys, I can get any girl I want," Jackson said cockily to Mark and JB and he leaned against the tree in front of the school courtyard.

JB scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Oh really?"

"Really."

JB looked over to Mark and they both snickered.

"Alright," Mark said with a smirk on his face, "Prove it."

"You have to get a date with the girl that we choose," JB said with a smirk.

"And if I do," Jackson asked.

"We'll... come to school wearing grass skirts and coconut bras and we'll dance in our homerooms," Mark proposed.

"But if you don't, you have to come to school dressed as a ballerina. With a pink fluffy tutu,  and everything," Jackson proposed as he held out his hand.

"Deal."

The three shook hands and placed their bets.

"So who's the lucky girl," Jackson asked as he looked towards the school courtyard. Many female students were gathered there with their friends.

"Her, the one with the kind of chubby face and peach skirt."

Mark pointed at a girl in the courtyard and Jackson followed Mark's finger.

"Seriously? Jimin? Please, man, anyone but her," Jackson begged.

"What's wrong with her," Mark asked.

"She's so... I don't know, hard to approach."

"I thought you said you could get any girl," JB teased, "Are you giving up already, bella ballerina?"

"No! Of course not! It's just that... she looks pretty busy right now," Jackson said defensively.

Mark and JB looked over at Jimin. She was currently sitting under a tree reading a book.

"Doesn't seem too busy to me," JB stated.

"Well, I don't want to bother her while she's reading! I mean, she might get mad if I interrupt her at an exciting part or something," Jackson pointed out.

"Come on. What's the real reason you don't want to go talk to her," Mark asked. "Do you like her or something?"

Jackson's face flushed.

"You do!"

"I knew it! I knew it! Mark, you owe me money!"

Jackson hid his face in his hands. "Guys, please, shut up."

"Hey, we're doing you a favor. Now go talk to her. Remember, we made a bet," JB warned as he pushed Jackson up on his feet and towards Jimin.

Jackson looked back nervously and JB and Mark gave him a thumbs up. That just made Jackson even more nervous because he thought of their bet.

"Relax," Jackson thought to himself. "Be cool. Be confident."

Jackson walked until he was standing in front of Jimin. Then, he cleared his throat.

"Is this seat empty," Jackson asked as he gestured to a spot next to Jimin.

"Yes, and this one will be too if you sit here," came Jimin's nonchalant reply. She didn't even bother looking up from her book.

Her reply stung, but Jackson wasn't about to give up when he only just begun.

"You know, your pretty face must turn a few heads," Jackson said smoothly as he sat next to Jimin.

"Yeah? Well, yours must turn a few stomachs."

Jackson scoffed and laughed at her response. "Come on. I know how to please a woman."

"Then please leave."

"You know, if I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together," Jackson said unfazed as he wrapped his arm around Jimin's shoulder.

"Well N and O already are," Jimin said as she shoved Jackson's hand away. She was starting to get a little bit annoyed.

"Haven't I seen you before," Jackson asked Jimin.

"Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore." Jimin closed her book and started packing her bag.

Jackson grabbed her arm before she could get up to leave. "I meant in class. We have the same homeroom."

"Oh really? I guess I never noticed you," Jimin said slightly guilty as she sat back down.

"Yeah, well I noticed you," Jackson said with a small smile.

Jimin rolled her eyes, "Is that another pickup line?"

"No, it's the truth," Jackson said with a chuckle.

Jimin felt her face flush. "So are you my personal stalker or something?"

"More like personal admirer. To be honest with you, I made a bet with my friends over there that I could get a date with any girl I wanted. And they chose you," Jackson explained.

"Listen, you seem like an okay kind of guy, but I don't want to be a little pawn in your little game," Jimin said as she stood up.

"Wait, Jimin. I really do like you," Jackson said as he stood up and grabbed Jimin's hand. "Please go on one date with me.. Just one."

Jimin thought for a while. "One date?"

Jackson nodded, "One date."

"Okay, one date," Jimin agreed. But before he could celebrate, Jimin stopped him in his tracks, "But we play by my rules."

"Your rules," Jackson asked confused.

"Yup. We have one date. A study date. And it's for our English test," Jimin stated as she crossed her arms and waited for Jackson's response.

After a few minutes of thinking, Jackson nodded.

"Alright, deal. You're lucky that you're gonna have me to study with. My English is pretty awesome," Jackson said cockily.

Jimin only rolled her eyes. She wrote her number in her notebook and tore up the slip and handed it to Jackson.

"Call me some time."

And with that, Jimin was off. As soon as she was out of sight, Jackson did a happy dance and ran back to Mark and JB.

"I did it," Jackson said happily in a sing-song voice.

"You did not," JB said with a roll of his eyes.

"We want proof. Let's see," Mark said as he crossed his arms.

Jackson showed them the slip with Jimin's number and sent her a text message.

To: Jimin
So we're on for that study date?

About two minutes later, Jimin's response came.

From: Jimin
Of course. Just tell me the time and place.

"No! That's not fair," Mark exclaimed.

"A study date doesn't count," JB exclaimed.

"Hey, I said that I can get a date with any girl. A study date counts. I'll see you guys tomorrow in your hula outfits," Jackson chuckled as he walked away leaving Mark and JB in the school courtyard dreading tomorrow.