First kiss (Jungkook)

BTS Imagines

You are scribbling some notes on your notebook as you flip through the pages of the books that you have taken. You look at your watch and frowns. You sigh and goes back to complete your assignment.

Anger starts to build up causing you to stop writing and look back at the watch. You tap your pen on the table furiously, earning glares from people around you. A guy sitting nearby closes his book loudly which startles you.

“Stop doing that! Mind you that this is a library!” The guy takes his things and walks away. Embarrassed, you look back down to your notebook when a guy comes running up to your table.

“I’m so sorry Jin Hee. I forgot besides I was hold back by the devil teacher” Jungkook, your best friend, looks at you apologetically as he takes a seat beside you.

“His name is Mr Oh and how can you forget? You’re late for almost an hour! You better make it up for the time that I have waited for you!” You say, looking at him angrily but then soften when you look at his innocent face. Darn it why do you have to be this cute! You thought.

“Fine I’ll treat you lunch today okay?” He smiles, hoping you would forgive him.

“Nah forget it” Finally, you give in as you cannot bear to be angry at him for the whole day especially when he looks like a lost puppy.

Both of you spend the time at the library in silence. Since you have done all of your assignments whilst waiting for him just now, you pick up a book to read. Jungkook looks at you nervously, uncomfortable with the silence that surrounds him. He peeks at the book you are reading which is a romance novel.

“Jin Hee…” He looks down as he hesitates to continue.

“Hmm” You say, looking up from the book.

“urm… did you like your first kiss?” He looks at you nervously and bites his lips

You look at him surprised by the question. You think for a moment. First kiss? There isn’t really any special guy that you like except for him.

Feeling ashamed, you speak softly to him, “I never ha-“

Jungkook interrupts you and plants a kiss on your lips. Although it was short, you can feel your heart skip a beat.

“So how did you like your first kiss?” He asks again as he places his hand at his neck.

“I think it’s cute” You smile at him as you can feel your face starts to blush.

“I like you Jungkook” you whisper. Jungkook looks up, grinning from ear to ear and hugs you.

“I like you too Jin Hee!” He says, unable to keep himself from smiling.

“Sshh!” A girl standing near us glares at us. You lightly hit Jungkook in the arms and put your finger to your lips. Jungkook sits down and smiles sheepishly.