Crazily in love (Jimin)

BTS Imagines
a/n: this is somewhat the continuation for the imagine "he finds you beautiful" so enjoy
 
He sits down at the cafe, looking around. A young lady of about the aged twenties walks up to him and places the drink that he orders. He bows and thank her. He picks up the cup and carefully takes a sip of the hot coffee. He sets the cup back down on the table and smiles to himself. The black liquid of the coffee reminds him of your long black hair. Then, his mind would bring him to your eyes that he likes, your beautiful smile that makes his heart flutters, your laughter that makes him smile, your body that he wants to always hug, your hand that he will always hold and never let go and your legs that will bring you to him. Love really drives him crazy and loving you drives off his sanity. It is just that ever since he saw you at the cafe, he could not stop thinking about you. He could not focus on doing anything for a long time because his mind would always wander back to you. He would always smile to himself and despite the weird stares he gets from people, he did not really mind it at all because to him, you are only matters.
 
His thoughts were cut off when a girl saunters into the cafe. His eyes widen in panic when he looks up to see you again at the cafe but this time, you are alone. Your eyes dance around the room and your eyes land at him. You chuckle at his facial expression and walks to him. His body is stiff and he sits there frozen. With every step you take towards him, his heart beats so fast he thought it would leave his chest. However, you walk past him and have a seat two tables away from him. His mouth hangs open and he shakes his head lightly, looking down at the drink. His cheeks flare up with a crimson red blush. Pabo ya he mutters under his breath as he lowers his head down and hit his forehead repeatedly. He make a fool out of himself as few people look over at the poor boy and snicker. He shrinks in his seat slightly further down when he sees people looking at him.
 
Just then, he gets up to leave but collide into a waitress causing the drinks place on the tray to topple over. A few stains of the liquid can be seen on his shirt as he bows and apologises. He scratches his head and leave the place quickly but carefully so as not to slip over the puddle of water. Once he is away from the cafe, he finds himself hitting his forehead again and lets out a frustrated sigh. A few days after that incident, he never really dared to step foot into that cafe because he is afraid that you will be there in the cafe and might going to humiliate himself again. However, whenever he craves for some coffee, he would ask his friends for a favour to buy it for him instead. Although his friends buy the drink for him, the endless teasing and laughter never failed to cease. The poor boy gets hurled with words like Jiminnie pabo and he could only laugh out of embarrassment, speechless. Due to Jimin avoiding to go to the cafe, he seems to now misses you terribly.
 
...
 
He stands in front of a hospital entrance, kicking at the pebbles lightly. He looks around and sigh. His friends has managed to persuade to meet the girl that he has been thinking all day long. They had helped him out by cautiously follow you around and find out where you would go at certain time so here he is now. He kicks at one of the small pebbles and it stops in front of someone's shoes. He looks up to see the beautiful girl again. He try to smile but he is too nervous to do so it comes out like a grimace. He takes small strides towards her and quickly glance down at the ground before looking into those pair of eyes. He holds out a bouquet of roses that he have been hiding it behind his back. You look at him with a confused look.
 
A small smile finally appears on his face and he lifts the sleeves of his jacket. Written on his arms were the words that he does not dare to speak. "Will you go out with me?" You chuckle, surprised that he had this prepared. However, your face turn into baffled look. He lifts the other hand of his sleeve and it says "I promise it'll be good". He tilts his head and pouts. You chuckle at his adorableness and nod your head. He holds his hand out, gesturing for you to walk first. He skips slightly on the way over to place he brings you for a date.
 
...
 
His eyebrows knit together in mild confusion as he walks down the street. A train of thoughts are running through his head while he tries to think of the right words to say. His heart begins to pound harder as anxiety kicks in. Unknowingly, he starts to fiddle with his hands, a habit he was accustomed to when he gets nervous. He walks further down the street with his face facing down the ground. There is a burst of chatter as he passes by the late night busy cafe. The noise decreases when he walks away from the cafe but then the momentary silence were cut short by the sound of cars whizzing past. The normal busy night life definitely did not help him in any way to calm his mind down.
 
You would constantly sneak a glance at him, hoping to break the awkward atmosphere. After a long silence of neither of you speaking to each other, you intertwine your hands with his and smile sweetly at him when he looks at you, returning the smile. As he turns to the corner, his mind flashes to the event transcends earlier. He had finally confessed to the girl he likes after being reminded by his older brothers who had told him to chase the girl before it is too late. He sighs and looks ahead, spotting the familiar lamppost. He confronts the house nearby and stops in front of the doorstep. You stand beside him, looking at him. His heart thumps loudly just by looking at you.
 
 
He hesitates at the moment before speaking up, "can i do something crazy?" 
"Huh what?" You look up at him with curiosity splash across your face. He exhales the breath that he was oblivious he has been holding it in.
"Close your eyes so you can enjoy it better" He whispers. You obey him without questioning him further. He closes the space between you and him, planting a kiss on your lips. One of his hands cups your cheek, caressing it lightly while the other places behind your back. The kiss is slow and gentle, allowing both of you to enjoy the blissful moment. He pulls away with a big smile spread across his face.