Moving Away (Jimin)

BTS Imagines

You glance at a group of girls, chatting excitedly on something. Letting out a heavy sigh, you look away when they laugh and high five each other, agreeing on something. Your attention shifts, having your eyes train to your shoes as you continue walking to school. You feet stop in the tracks and look at the huge school building in front of you.

"I think I might get lost here" you mutter under your breath. Two girls walking nearby, hear you and giggle before briskly walk away. Tugging onto the strap of your bag, you trudge into school. Looking around at every corner and wall of the school, you tighten your grip around the strap of bag. Nervousness sinks into the pit of your stomach and you retrieve your hand to cover your mouth. Your body trembles as a shiver runs down your spine.

"Hey Jungkook, pass it to me!" An ash grey haired guy yells as he moves behind. A ball is thrown high, pass over the guy's head and comes into contact with your cheek. Stumbling back from the impact of the hit, you yelp in pain and rest your palm on your cheek. Murmurs can be heard from the guys and one of them crouches in front of you.

"Are you okay? Do you need to go to the infirmary?" you stand up and speedily head to the toilet without a glance at the guys. A big red mark shows up and your cheek stings from the smack of the ball. Cupping your hand under the tap, you wash your cheeks and lightly tap on it. You adjust your hair, pushing it to your shoulders to cover the mark.

"First day and this is what I get" Taking a last look of your refelction in the mirror, you inhale a breath and exhale with a sigh, exiting the toilet.

----

A male teacher steps into a rowdy class and silence fills the room almost immediately. Students scatter to go back to their respective seats and everyone greets the tall male standing ahead of them.

"Class, before I begin, let me just quickly introduce a new student who have just joined us in this semester, Jeong Juri. Where are you seated?" The teacher scans through the row od desks for an unfamiliar face of a student. The rest of the students follow and looks around.

You lift your head up after resting it on your fist and stop yourself from immersing into the drawings you scribbled on a freshly bought notebook. You turn around, realising the silence surrounding the room and meet the teacher's gaze who just ultimately happen to fall upon yours.

"Ah there she is, sitting in the back row" the teacher points out. Your eyes stop to look a particular guy, giving a warm, friendly smile to you. Another guy sitting behind him pokes him in the ribs and chuckles causing the latter to jump.

Two classes goes on for four hours and finally, it is time for break. Relief washes over you but quickly changes into worry and anxious. You wonder to yourself as to whom are you going to sit with. You have only beein school for four hours and you barely make friends from previous classes aside from the casual hellos and welcome you get from a few friendly people.

You drag your feet to the cafetaria but halt. Your hand fidgets subconsciously and you quickly cover your mouth, feeling your body trembles again. Making a turn, you let your feet brings you to a more quiet and empty spot. You realise that you have walked to the basketball court area. You sit down on floor, facing the court and enjoying the wind as it caresses your cheeks. It ripples through your uniform lightly and your curly, raven hair blowing softly, tickling your jaws and ears a little. Your eyes flutter close and your tensed shoulders falls as you relax in the spot.

Laughter breaks the calm ambience that you are deeply enjoying. Spinning your head around to the voices but no one was seen. Once again, laughter echoes again and this time, it grows louder than before. Tugging your hair behind your ear in slight annoyance, you close your eyes again, ignoring it and hhoping those guys were only passing by.

"Hey!" You jump when a hand taps you by the shoulder.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you or wake you up" you tilt your head to see a blonde haired guy bending down and looking down at you. You could not make out the face clearly due to the sun shining brightly above the guy's head, casting a shadow beneath him.

"Why are you alone here? Have you eaten?" You blink your eyes, not moving from your spot. A moment passes by without either one of you speaks. The guy walks off, heading further back without a word and you bite your lip, hoping you did not offend him with your silence. However, the guy comes by again, jogging and stops in front of you.

"Come on, follow me. It's not good to be sitting here all alone" you reluctantly pull yourself up from the spot and shuffle behind him. Laughter and chatter grows close as you approach a table with six other guys. The conversation stops as six pairs of eyes look at you. You bite your lip again, feeling uncomfortable with the attention that you receive now.

"Guys, this is..." the blonde haired guy standing beside you trails off, intending for you to finish it of for him but instead, someone else pipes in.

"Juri, Jeong Juri" a raven haired guy absentmindedly says, initially meant to say it to himself. Now, the attention brings over to him and your shoulders relax a little.

"She is in our geography class" he responds, gesturing to a light red-haired guy sitting across him while the rest nod their head. The guy turns back to you and grin shyly. You recognise that smile and notice that he was the similar guy who smiled at you in your first class and his friend that jabbed him is here too.

"What's wrong?" A chestnut haired guy asks, pointing to his cheeks. You lift your brows but realisation dawns upon you, recall the incident early morning.

"I got hit by a ball" you mutter, holding to your cheek.

"Oh that was you?" The blonde haired guy looks at you, wide-eyed.

"Oh I'm sorry about that. I threw it but missed" A dark brown haired guy apologetically looks over at you.

"It's fine" you shake your head and grins which he returns with a bigger smile.

After awhile, you come to learn their names one by one and the guys has returned to their previous conversation about a horror movie they watched last night and turns into a small banter over who was scared first.

"They are always like this, talking like there's no tomorrow. It's always a suffer getting to know these loud boys at first" The ash grey haired guy with seriousness and calm expression plaster across his face, speaks. You knit your eyebrows on trying to recall his name. Min Yoongi, your mind speaks. A friendly smile forms on your lips as you nod, looking back to the guys only to come in eye contact with the same raven haired guy which you remember his name is Park Jimin. He looks at you not long after he turns away, shyly.

A familiar ring of bell echoes in the school. The guys start to gather thier food wrappers and empty drink cartons. You get up from your spot and carry your pair of feet back to class.

"What class do you have now?" Namjoon smiles as he asks. His tall body towers beside you as you glance up at him.

"English" you reply.

"Oh Mr Kim?" Jungkook interjects

"Yeah" you whisper

"Yes same!" Jungkook exclaims.

"We should hurry to class. He doesn't like it when students attend his classes late" The brown haired guy says after looking over at Seokjin's watch.

"Bye hyung" he waves to the six guys and pulls your hand with him as he jogs away with you keeping up to his pace. You briefly turn behind to the others and manage to catch a glimpse of Jimin biting on his lower lip, looking down with hands in his pockets.

----

Days passed, you and the guys become really close, always making time to hang out after school whenever free. the older ones helping out with the younger's homeworks and tests. Even exchanging messages in a group chat that you are included in, from talking about the most important matters to practically irrevalant things.

Jimin: so are we still on in studying tomorrow?

Namjoon: yeah definitely

Hoseok: what time are we meeting again?

Seokjin: same place at 10 a.m. :)

Jungkook: too early hyung :(

Namjoon: 12 p.m then for kookie

Jungkook: yess thank you ;)

Yoongi: juri, you coming?

Juri: yeah definitely

Seokjin: okay see you guys tomorrow

Jimin: see you tomorrow :)

Taehyung: come back and talk to me :(

Hoseok: what's wrong?

Yoongi: get a life

Taehyung: it's more than life

Jungkook: hyung, play video games with me ;)

Taehyung: i'm coming!!

You chuckle at the conversation, shaking your head at their silliness and turn your phone off. You enter the kitchen to see your parents seems to be discussing a serious matter. You decide not to disturb them and leave as soon as you pour yourself a glass of water.

"Juri" your mum calls out to you before you could go.

"Hmm yeah" you approach them

"How's school so far?" your mum questions, smiling at her daughter.

"It was nice"

"Did you make friends there?"

"Yeah the best ones" you grin gleefully, thinking about the seven boys. An upset look flashes on your mum's face as she eyes your dad worriedly. Your mum sits down and your dad goes over to wrap his arm around her shoulders, giving it a squeeze. A concerned look etch on your face now as you look at your parents.

"What's wrong?" you ask softly.

"I'm sorry to break this news to you but we are moving" your dad replies as your mum presses her lips to your dad's forearm.

"What? Why?" your eyebrows lift up, clueless and puzzled thinking if you hear him correctly.

"I was offered a job in another city"

"But we've only been here for a month and we're moving again" you exclaim, disappointment coarse through you.

"I'm sorry Juri" your dad reaches out to you and you could only exhale loudly.

"What about my friends? I can't leave Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Seokjin, Namjoon..."

"... and your boyfriend Jimin" your mum lift her eyebrows in a knowing look.

"He's not my boyfriend" you respond softly, letting out another sigh and look down on your feet.

"But he's special to you" your mum presses again and you shake your head slowly, catching your lower lip between your teeth.

"Dad, can't you reject the offer?" you turn to you dad after a moment.

"Sorry Juri, I don't think I could"

You excuse yourself and return to your room, lying on your bed and stare at the ceiling. You wonder how the guys are going to react to the news once you tell them. Well, you just have to find out tomorrow when you meet them.

----

"I still dont get it hyung" Jungkook whines and Namjoon sighs, attempting to eplain it to the younger one for the third time. You twirl your pencil and stare at your math textbook.

"Can you figure the problem out?" Seokjin asks after noticing your quiet behaviour. You did not reply, still preoccupied in your own thoughts.

"Juri, can you solve that?" Seokjin enquires again but still no answer. Hoseok's eyes shift from you to Seokjin and back to you and elbows you at the side. You jolt up from the sudden touch to your body. Your eyes mimick Hoseok's action earlier and moves from looking at Seokjin to Hoseok and back.

"Yeah?" you ask, directing the question to them with a confused look.

"Are you okay?" Seokjin's voice pouring with concern as he asks. You hesitate for awhile, debating whether you should convey the news to them or not. Your mind bugs you that you should since they are your friends but your heart says otherwise and not to hurt their feelings. This has disturbed you the whole night that you barely get sufficient sleep, thinking about it. Your mum had even offered to tell the guys herself if you cannot do it but you kindly reject her.

You inhale a breath, giving a glance at Seokjin and mutter more to yourself, "I'm moving out."

However, the guys hear it well as can be seen from the expression on their faces change and turn pale. It seems like air has just knocked their lungs out as the guys try to speak. Even Seokjin is speechless at the news thrown at him as his mouth hangs open but closes it. Their closest female friend is leaving them after all the wonderful times that they had together over the past four weeks. It was only a month knowing them but it definitely feels like a year or more. It has always been fun and laughter when you spent time with the guys but now, you sure is going to miss that.

"When?" Jimin whispers, barely audible and looks up at you. Your heart aches, seeing tears well up in his eyes that are threatened to fall down.

"Probably in two weeks time" Jimin presses his lips together into a forced smile, nodding and turns away.

That night, you walk home with your hands fiddling with each other. You bite your lip, feeling a slight tensed atmosphere between you and Jimin. Neither of you have exchanged words to each other after you last spoken to him. After studying, you and the guys had spent the rest of the day by talking and sitting around in cafe and playing games in a nearby arcade. It feels like any other normal day that you had with the guys.

You briefly turn to Jimin who has his hands in his pockets as he walks next to you. His eyes fix on the ground and once in a while, he will his bottom lip and tugs on it. His bright orange hair falls down , caressing his forehead as it hangs low above his eyes. His nose is scrunched up when he feels an itch tingling.

He stops walking and looks up to see that you have been staring at him. A tint of blush creeps on his cheeks, slightly uneasy with the stare. He clears his throat making you lift your brows and turn away.

"We're here" Jimin gestures to a house behind you. You turn around, unaware that you have reached home. A moment of silence passes by before you break it.

"Thank you" you say, looking at his eyes but turn away when he returns the gaze.

"For what?" Jimin tilts his head to the side, looking at the beautiful girl standing before him.

"Thank you for everything, for remembering my name" A smile tugs at the end of your lips and Jimin mirrors you.

----

Jimin closes his eyes and clench his fists before sighing and buries his head in between his arms. He groans, thinking about the memory earlier.

"Jimin, is this right?" You question him, pointing at a working solution on your math book.

"Yeah, it is" Jimin sneaks a look at it while his hand fishes for his history notes. You plaster a satisfied smile and close the book.

"I feel so nervous for the test" You utter , placing a hand to your chest and feeling your heart racing fast against your chest. It sounds loud like a drum beating near your ear. You pat your chest lightly, hoping it will calm your heart down.

"You'll do fine" Jimin encourages you, finally taking out the notes. The bell rings and you feel dreadful to enter your next class. You exhale your breath and murmur that you are not ready.

"Good luck for the test" Jimin smiles, turning to you and gives a quick kiss on your lips before disappearing into class. Your eyes turn big, shock over his action.

Jimin groans again and trying his best not to overthinkk about it because if he does, the more embarrassed he feels and it is definitely not helping to calm his nerves and heartbeat. He shakes the thought away when the teacher enters the class and grabs everyone's attention to open up their book.

During break, Jimin did not join the rest as usual at the basketball court area, afraid to see you there. He turns right to the hallway and walks past the lockers. His mind replays the memory, bugging him again. He is trying to form a decent explanation if he ever bumps into you but nothing good comes up in his mind.

He stops when he looks up to see you sitting on the stairs. He sees you letting a breath out and your face shows a slight confusion mix with sadness. Jimin takes a deep breath before approaching you.

"Hey, I'm sorry about before" he whispers, looking down. You look up to him and force a smile as you shake your head. A hand reaches up to touch Jimin's neck and tugs on his bottom lip. He nods awkwardly after muttering an okay and leaves.

You slump a little from your position, sighing and watching his back go. You raise your eyebrows when you see him spin around and stride over you.

"I take back my apology. I'm not sorry" you hear him say, smiling as you jump into his arms. He swings you around and latches his lips to yours. Both of your lips mold together so perfectly, grinning into the kiss. Your hand reaches up to tangle into his hair while Jimin tighten his arm around your waist, pulling you nearer to him. Your chest press close to his, feeling the loud thumping of his heart. His lips is soft and smooth similar to his hair. A sweet smell of strawberry scent fills your nose, taking in the aroma. Jimin and you break away from the kiss, lips still curve into a smile.

"I'm not moving out by the way. My dad managed to talk it out with his boss" you whisper, gaze fixed into Jimin's eyes. Instantly, Jimin's smile broadens upon hearing the news and he pulls you in for a hug, giving it a little squeeze making you chuckle before releasing you.


i insert scenes of scira from tw heh i just love them but of course i change it a bit and hope you guys like it. The title does not really match well with the story sorry...