He misses you (maknae line)

BTS Imagines

Taehyung: The boys head out of the recording room soon after they finish rcording their song. The room falls in a momentary silence but once hitman bang pd left the room, the boys breaks into conversation with one another. However, one person is in a deep thought, sitting alone at the sofa as he constantly checks his phone.

"Taehyung, let's go. We're going to eat, my treat" The 21-year-old leader pulls the younger boy but he did not budge from his seat. Usually when the leader suggested that he'll treat, Taehyung will jump in joy and be listing all his favourite foods that he wants to eat. Rapmon sighs as worries begins to etch on his face. He looks over at the rest of the members and tells them to go on first.

"What's wrong Taehyung? You do know we'll be here for each other through the good times and bad times" Taehyung did not reply and instead checks his phone again. Then, rapmon breaks into a knowing smile and asks, "She'll be fine. She'll talk to you when she's free" Rapmon comforts Taehyung and Taehyung seems to be less worried for now.

"How about some fried chicken to cheer you up?" Rapmon suggests as he stands up in front of Taehyung and smiles big. Taehyung looks up at Rapmon and slowly his lips curl up in a smile.

"Yeah fried chicken!" Taehyung yells as he jumps up from the seat. Rapmon could only laughs at his weird member.

Jimin: You are alone, watching television when you feel your phone vibrates. You take a look at your phone, seeing that you receive an audio message. Curious, you open it and it is from Jimin. He has recorded himself saying i love you. your phone vibrates again a few seconds later as another message comes through.

"I miss you" The familiar voice rings through and a sudden rush of feeling of missing him hits you. A message again cones through and this time he has recorded himself singing to the chorus of Just One Day. You purse your lips together and start to send him back an audio message by singing the same chorus. The conversation goes on with both of you exchanging audio messages with each other. Although both of you couldnt see each other at the moment, hearing each other's voices is enough to rid the feeling of miss for one another.

Jungkook: You stand at the side of the entrance at the airport and searching for that one person that you misses the most. He has been away for a month for his tour with the rest of the members and now he is finally coming back. It has been half an hour since you waited for his arrival but he still cannot be seen anywhere. then, you figure out that he must be busy and should be already on his way to the studio. After a while, you decide to just go home. A pair of arms then wrap around your waist.

"Leaving already?" he whispers in your ear. Recognising that all too familiar voice, you turn around and hug him tight.

"I miss you" you say in his shoulder.

"I miss you too beautiful" he smiles and your back gently.

"hey what about us?" you break apart from the hug to see six boys standing not far away from both of you. They all look worn out but seeing you here seems to make their weariness go away. You walk towards them, smiling and giving them each a hug but jungkook pulls you back to him, looking slightly jealous.


i havent been online as im busy. ive signed myself up for a couple of activities and theres tests and projects to do so it's been really tiring. hope you understand sorry and thanks for reading^^