When he cooks for you

BTS Imagines

Rap monster: You walk up to your house after a tiring day at work. You cease your eyebrow in confusion when you see a black box with a gold ribbon on it, is placed on your doorstep. You pick it up and look around but seeing that there is no one, you walk in to the house. You open up the box and your lips turn into a curve upwards as you stare at the contents in awe. There are six beautifully decorated chocolate cupcakes. You take a small bite of one of the cupcakes and it was amazing. Your phone beeps with a text popping up in the screen a few seconds after it.

"Did you like it? I made it with love:)" You smile as you re-read the text again. These few days, he has been learning to bake cupcakes, shortbreads, biscuits and even cookies. He would always try to learn one recipe after another everyday after his work ended. Everyday, he would greet you by the door with his little gift ready in his hand or leaving them by your doorstep. Although you are happy with it, but you feel pity seeing him baking till late night until there were eye bags under his eyes due to lack of sleep.

 

Jin: Your parents and you stand in front of the door of his house, waiting for someone to welcome them in. Then, the door finally opens when your mum presses the bell once again.

"Im sorry sir, mdm, babe. I was busy cooking. Please do come in" he gestures the three of you in. He then excuses himself and goes back in the kitchen. The aroma of the delicious food fill your lungs making the three of you smile. The dinner went perfectly well and your parents would like to have another dinner with him but this time together with his parents since they were busy just now. During the car ride back to your house, your mum is smiling the whole time, pleased.

"Not only is he a good cook, he is also a well-mannered person. You are lucky to have met him" your mum compliments him. I am lucky... you smiles

 

Suga: He was mumbling words to himself but stops when he hears that his stomach is grumbling. He quickly gives a light pat on his stomach and goes back to writing his lyrics. Before he could continue further, the stomach growls again and this time it sounds like a desperate cry for some food. He sighs and walks in the kitchen, looking around and trying to figure out what to cook. Since he knows you are still sleeping now, he figures that it would be best to cook for you as well. He switches on the stove and places the frying pan on it, ready to cook.

Then, you wake up after a few hours of sleeping and walk in the kitchen when you hear noises in there. You smile when you see him placing two plates of kimchi fried rice on the table. He nods as you take a taste of the food but then you start to cough and he quickly rush off to get water. Curious at how it tasted, he takes a spoonful of rice but immediately spits it out. It turns out to be too salty. It seems like he gets confused over sugar instead of salt.

 

Jhope: Your boyfriend invites you over to his house for dinner. He decides to cook something special for you so you walk into the kitchen to have a look but it turns out to be a disaster. The food got burned and dried up.

"Im sorry I ruin it. I should have just order some food knowing that I cant cook" he looks at you apologetically. However, you  are touched at his attempt of doing all of this so it doesnt matter to you.

"It's..." you give him a kiss on the lips. "... fine" you say, breaking apart from the kiss and smile.

"You're the best girlfriend" he says, smiling

"And you're the worst cook ever I'm hungryy!'" you pout as you rubs your stomach.

"Im sorry babe we'll just dine out instead" he says, grabbing your hands and pulling you out of the house.

 

Jimin: You wake up to find that you are alone on bed. You look around the room that both of you shared together but he was nowhere to be seen. Today is my birthday but he is not around you thought. You shrug it off and decide to shower. After that, you head downstairs and into the kitchen. You are surprised at the sight in front of you. In the kitchen, there he is, trying to scoop the cream off the table and beside it is a plain cake that is awfully decorated with cream frosting. You start to burst into fits of laughter when he looks up at you.

"happy birthday?" he says more of a question than a wish. oh gosh what would you do without him... you smile, shaking your head slightly

 

V: You look out of the window of the bus when your phone beeps as a text appears on your screen.

"Come home fast love. I've cooked dinner for you... V" you smile as you read the text and glance over your watch, hoping the bus would stop at your destination any minute now. You walk into the apartment and when he sees you, he quickly usher you to the dining table. As soon as you sit down, he takes off the lid and your face fell when you see the familiar dish served in front of you.

"Again?" you say, upset. He nods his head, grinning widely. You look at him as he starts to eat the food quickly, enjoying every bite of it. You look at him suspiciously and ask, "Oppa, this is not the only dish you can cook right?" He stops eating and looks at you, smiling bigger before continues to eat again. You shake your head and chuckle as you pick up the spoon and starts eating.

 

Jungkook: You walk in the kitchen, ready to cook lunch for both of you but then was dragged by someone.

"Nope stay. I'll be the chef for today" he proudly says. You smile and look at him, gathering the cooking materials and the pan. He starts to cut the vegetables and you are amazed at his wonderful chopping skills for a person who is cooking for the first time. Not until, he accidentally cuts his finger while quickly cutting it.

"Ouch" he winces in pain. You rush to him and get his hand treated. "I guess I am trying so hard to impress you that I have gotten myself injured" you smile and give him a peck on the cheek for the good attempt of him trying.

 

Author's note: by the way i forgot to thank all of you for taking up your precious time to read this and huge love to those who subscribe this. i'll post another imagine up soon once i have ideas :)