Four Seasons of Love ( hyung line)

BTS Imagines

Winter

Yoongi never like the cold season very much. It takes up too much of his energy to produce heat for his body and also time to wrap his lean body with thick apparels to keep himself warm. Warm enough to survive through the harsh winter. He will look like a ball of woolly clothes walking through the streets of Samcheongdong. Thus, he minimises his number of apparels by pairing his black thermal tights with a black woollen sweater and a long black coat. His choice of clothes makes a contrast against his porcelain skin but matches well with the colour of his hair which is black.

Usually, the other guys would often tease Jeongguk for his preference of plain white shirts over an array of colourful shirts that vary with designs on them but now, he is certain he seems to be a dark entity, ready to overtake the chilly weather. However, it brings him into a trembling form when a rush of cool breeze of winter air brushes past him. His body shakes violently as he tugs on his coat. His hands stuff into the pockets of the coat and his teeth clatters slightly, desperately searching for some warmth.

He sniffles, seems to catch a slight cold while looking across the Slow Park. He blames himself for walking around Dongdaemun Market last night, enjoying the hustle and bustle of nightlife and shopping to prepare for an upcoming Christmas. He had gone out without his scarf and gloves and had to endure the rest of day when the temperature went down from 6 degree Celsius to 1 degree Celsius. Yoongi grumbles when he feels the rush breeze ripples through his clothes again. His coat dances lightly at his side. The clicking sounds of a camera distracts him follows by a cheery voice of a certain male.

“Come on guys, one more picture. Yoongi hyung, get in there!” Taehyung bellows at everyone before him. Camera props in his left hand and the straps hang around his neck. Yoongi stares bewilderedly at the male. He is shivering from head to toe and Taehyung instructs him to pose to the camera! Can’t he tell the condition they are in now? Yoongi glances around towards the rest and he spots Hoseok’s curling body, chin resting on his kneecaps, Seokjin fixing Namjoon’s scarf and Jeongguk back hugging Jimin with his long coat around the elder’s small body. Yeah, it is decided that either Taehyung is just warm enough or he is heartless to his friends. Letting them suffer through the cold while he smiles at all shots taken by the camera.

“Yoongi” you breathe out. A small white puff of air releases before you as you speak. Short, straight hair moves gently behind you and your arm instantly curls around Yoongi’s. “Come on” you tug at him but he did not budge. His legs stubbornly stays rooted to the ground, disagreeing.

“One picture and I promise, we’ll go” You assure him although both of you know that Taehyung would not resist himself in taking pictures as they go. “Please, just one for me” you looks up at him expectantly, lips pull down into a pout. Yoongi sighs defeatedly, internally groans for being weak at your cuteness. You allow yourself to smile and pull him next to you. A male stranger stands in front of them, lifting the camera in position as Taehyung rushes up towards the others. A shout of 1, 2, 3 is heard before they catch the familiar clicking sound. Yoongi grumbles again after three shots taken and mutters under his breath of something similar to “one picture my ”. You hear him and press a kiss to his cold cheek, grinning widely when he turns to you.

The eight of you head down to Slow Park Restaurant and order warm drinks and food to fill your empty stomachs. You lean against Yoongi, bodies press close to each other and hands around one another. Warmth finally seeping through your clothes and simply enjoy the soft chatters and music adding to the calm ambience. Your lips press firmly and trail kisses against Yoongi’s neck and Yoongi almost shudders at the comforting heat. “y/n” Yoong’s voice sounds restrained from succumbing into your embrace and encourage you further with your ministrations. You nip playfully at his earlobe and give a chaste kiss behind his ear before detaching yourself completely from Yoongi. Yoongi releases a shaky breath to compose himself and sips on his warm mug of hot chocolate.

Once everyone steps out of the cafe, they eagerly enter the van and begin to pull the vehicle out of the parking space as they head to their next location. A small body snuggles close to Yoongi and he does not need to open his eyes to know the familiar figure next to him. He immediately pulls you close and lays his cheek against the crown of your head. Your embrace tightens around him and one of your hands manages to lace with Yoongi’s while his other hand plays with the buttons of your coat. Quiet Christmas songs begins to play in the radio and Taehyung and Jeongguk’s faint voices fill the van, murmuring the lyrics. Yoongi breathes in the strawberry scent of your hair and lets the music lulls him to a short rest. Perhaps winter is not that bad after all if it means Yoongi gets to cuddle with you and share each other’s warmth. He is content even if he is going to catch a cold due to lack of pieces of thick clothing.

Summer

 “Okay, break’s over guys!” Hoseok yells over to the group of teenagers before him.

He gets up from his sitting position and drops his half-filled bottle of water on his bag after taking big gulps of it. A sound of a pair of hands clapping in the room echoes, gathering the dancers’ attention. Music begins with light beats and Hoseok takes his position in front of them. Reflection of his dance students is seen through the mirror of the huge dance studio. As soon as the song picks up its fast paced rhythm, bodies glide across the studio in sync with others and the impressive footwork adds on with the quick hand movements and flexibility of a dancer’s body and flow executes the dance beautifully.

Droplets of perspiration trickling down from their faces and shirts turn damp due to their intense dance lessons. Although the hot weather did not stop them from dancing, little ventilation in the studio results the dancers to feel sticky and uncomfortable from head to toe. Hoseok knows that in this humid weather, he will lose their attention to the lessons. Therefore, he gives plenty of short breaks for the dancers to gain their energy and replenish themselves by drinking sufficient amount of water. The two fans that Hoseok had grabbed from another dance studio, provides a little more air circulating in the room.

Hoseok can feel the dryness of his body, begging to be drenched in a cold bath. His body heats up and produces more sweat easily than any other days. His damp shirt clings to his skin in which he has removed the article of clothing amidst teaching the moves. Sheen of perspiration on his body glistens beneath the fluorescent light of the studio as he dances. His parted hair pushes back and looks wet as if he just walks out from shower. His eyes roam around the room intently, watching his students with contentment.

The ginger-haired male is grinning from ear to ear while he admires his students’ improvement through their monthly evaluation. Hoseok guides his students patiently and encouragingly allows his students to express their creativity by inserting a freestyle dance additionally to the steps of dance taught by Hoseok. He has his eyes set on the weaker and strong dancers and grouping them together to help bring out a group’s teamwork through synchronised dance moves and ability to work with one another. At times, he will sit back and let his students share their moves that they wish to showcase to the class which always end on them turning it into dance battles.

His students often leave the class with weary but satisfied smiles. His lessons are entertaining to participate and Hoseok always ensure that they find enjoyment in dancing instead of doing it for the sake of doing. He wants people to understand the happiness that he manages to find through dancing. He wishes to enliven the crowd by portraying his emotions and exhibit his fiery passion into music. However, most importantly, he hopes to reach out to amateur dancers who yearn for such grand presence and recognition when they perform one day as successful dancers or artists. With his wonderful personality of a great friend and teacher, his students are entertained and rejoiced by the positive vibe and praises showered by Hoseok. They look up to him immensely and cooing whenever Hoseok blush as they compliment him back almost on everything he does.

Hoseok slows his movements as soon as the song fades out. His breathing is uneven and he strides over to switch off the music player. He picks up his barely dry face towel and wipes his sweat off from his forehead. He glances over to the digital clock hangs up on the ceiling.

“Guys, let’s call it a day. All of you have been doing great so far. Remember three more lessons until your monthly evaluation” Hoseok reminds them as his students slowly exit from the dance studio. Usually, Hoseok remains behind for a short while for certain students who would like to practise more on the moves taught earlier but since the giddy heat of summer has yet to decrease, people are more incline to just stay at home probably surrounded with fans or anything to cool down. It is already twelve minutes to 11 p.m. when Hoseok steps out of the studio and locks the door.

The ginger-haired male calls out for you as soon as he arrives to the apartment. You skip towards your boyfriend with a huge smile plasters on your face. You clutch onto his biceps and tiptoe to press a kiss on his forehead, nose, cheeks and finally his lips. Hoseok groans after you pull away from him.

“You shouldn’t be giving me kisses when I’m feeling icky” Hoseok grumbles.

“But I want to. Can’t I greet my boyfriend when he comes home exhausted like this?” You whine, connecting your lips with his again. Hoseok could not deny that he dislikes it and instantly melts into the kiss.

“Come, I know what you need right now” You pull him into your shared bedroom and enter the bathroom with the male trailing behind. You instruct him to shed his clothes and Hoseok does so with a suggestive smile. You laugh and push him away when his arms snake around your waist, trying to close in the distance between both of you. Hoseok gets into the bathtub as instructed by you and immediately hums gratefully.

His body sinks into the bliss of cold water with a few ice cubes floating around. You climb in and settle behind him. A pair of hands rests on the male’s shoulder and begins to knead through the tight muscles. The latter’s body sags and relaxes into the comforting massage, welcoming the pleasure building in him and feels as if the pressuring weight on his shoulders have been lifted. Scented candles light up and are arranged around the bathtub. The candle light ignites a flickering, glowing yellow hue in the darkness. Hoseok basks in the aroma of rosemary, satisfied sigh slipping out of his lips. Quiet music plays at the side of the bathtub and said male closes his eyes.

He does not realise the amount of energy draining out of him resulting him to fall into complete exhaustion and stress. It is overwhelming for him to take in a huge workload with him working in a retail store until afternoon and is a choreography teacher until night and sometimes takes up the offer of babysitting a neighbour’s child on weekends. You understand that Hoseok likes to keep himself occupied so you find yourself to always let himself go and rest as you release the tension off from him.

“This is really relaxing, babe” Hoseok’s voice drops unusually low and husky.

“You like it?” Your lips curling up as your hands work down to his lower back. Hoseok groans, feeling the stiffen muscles loosening in your touch.

“Love it, babe. Thank you for everything. You’re right, I really do need this” Your smile stretches further and you pepper kisses on Hoseok’s collarbone and shoulders, relishing in the small gasps escaping from the irresistible lips. Hoseok feels like he can fight off summer if he gets such treatment every humid day. He knows he can depend on you if anything is going not under his control and tiredness will soon fade out when he has you to take it away. Sometimes when the sun is shining brightly against the sky, the clouds will be there to cover it up from tiring itself in pouring out the heat.

Autumn

A few golden autumn leaves pirouette down through the spiral of breeze, twirling freely and letting it be carried away before finally descending gently on the ground. Scattered leaves gather around and making a nest of its own, illuminated by the rays of sallow sun. The vibrant colours of ambers and red-orange beautify the pavement and wonderfully-grown trees standing tall in the backyard. Inhaling the rich, earthy air of autumn, people revel in the homey feeling the nature provides with its magnificent change of season.

A small fit of giggles breaks out when a particular yellow leaf falls upon a small button nose. The latter crinkles his nose and crosses his eyes to view the leaf up-close. Taking the leaf between his little fingers, he inspects it with huge, curious eyes. Turning the leaf slowly and tracing patterns with his eyes, noting the veiny lines of it. Golden hues of it attractive to his eyes and his lips pull up in a wide smile having been decided that it is his favourite colour now. The leaf is slightly rough under the tender touch of soft pad of fingers. He pulls himself up and lifts his short legs towards a couple sitting at the backyard. Leaves crunch underfoot and wind hitting his face causes the six year old boy to laugh excitedly at the noise and fluttery feeling of elation.

“Mummy, look! It’s a leaf!” The boy exclaims gleefully, holding the leaf near to a young-looking woman. The lady smiles at the boy before her, nodding her head in agreement as her heart swells with warmth and affection.

“Daddy, it’s a leaf!” The boy pushes the leaf next to the lady. The man’s brows furrow at the sudden interruption from reading his book but immediately soften when he looks up at his son.

“Yes, it is, Seokhwan” He acknowledges it, smiling down at the boy. The boy chuckles and runs back to the pile of fallen leaves on the ground. A rake places against the tree and he takes it, compiling them together clumsily. The object is too big and tall by his small frame. Once he deems that sufficient leaves are gathered, the boy jumps onto them, giggling brightly and squirming with joy when the leaves tickle his skin. The couple laughs at the boy’s actions.

“He looks just like you, Seokjin-ah” Your eyes crinkle into crescents as your smile grows when Seokjin pouts.

“He’s just curious, that is all” Seokjin comments.

“That’s good. It shows that he wants to learn something new” You reply and Seokjin hums, agreed.

“I’m fine as long as he keeps himself safe and not hurt” You add, eyes fixing on the child. Seokjin diverts his attention to you and sees a sense of fondness and protectiveness in your gaze. Seokjin’s lips curl upwards and he shifts close to you, putting his hands on your shoulder.

“With a mother like you to always pamper him, I’m sure he grows up well” Seokjin speaks up after a momentary silence.

“I don’t always pamper him” You defend yourself, sporting a dumbfounded look.

“Yeah, you do. You have a soft spot for him and I’m neglected”

“Oh, so the issue here is that you are left out and not because of me spoiling Seokhwan” You tease, smirking.

“N-No... well I-I mean that too but more of spoiling the kid” You laugh at Seokjin’s flustered face.

“Come here, love” You tug him nearer and connect your lips together in a long, passionate kiss. The couple lost into each other’s hold and melt together to become one. They are unaware that the boy has stopped playing by himself and runs up to his parents.

“Daddy, I want to go there” Seokhwan wrenches for Seokjin’s hands and drags him over to the bench swing. Seokjin clambers from the couch and proceeds to sit on it. The swing moves back and forth gently when Seokjin rocks them slowly. Seokhwan frowns when he sees you sitting alone at the couch under the shelter of the roof. He scampers towards you and grabs you before settling down next to Seokjin. You did not hide your smile when he whines to you about being lonely and that you should join in. You lean your head against Seokjin’s broad shoulders, wallow in the serene atmosphere of being with two people you love most. Seokhwan’s eyebrows deepen into an annoyed glare, pouting slightly at the sight of the couple beside him.

“No, mummy, you can’t!” Seokhwan pushes Seokjin away and tries to pry his hands off from you. Seokjin grunts and leans back, allowing Seokhwan to snuggle himself further in between the two of you but closer to you. Seokjin attemptsto embrace you but Seokhwan pushes his hands away again.

“You can’t!” Seokhwan retorts.

“Why can’t I?” Seokjin chuckles in disbelief.

“It’s because mummy is mine” Seokhwan argues defensively, arms securely around you.

“But she’s my wife!” Seokjin’s eyes grew baffled. You let out a laugh at Seokjin’s reaction, entertained by their bicker which does not come off surprising as it often happens.

“No! You still can’t!” Seokhwan huffs out.

“Fine, I won’t then” Seokjin sulks, turning away from both of you. The taller male hears whispers and giggles behind his back. A tinge of hurt lingers in his chest but quickly diminishes it as soon as Seokjin is tackled by two pairs of hands running up and down his sides. The taller male chokes on his laughter, begging to be released from the tickles.

“Daddy angry at me?” Seokhwan’s round, black orbs glances up at his father. Seokjin mentally coos at his child and stares amazed at the way the child has a similar set of eyes and lips as him. He always manages to see little him through the innocent’s boy’s eyes.

“No, not a little bit” Seokjin smiles warmly at the child, drawing you and the child by his side. He releases a content sigh, looking up at the cloudless sky. These are the days Seokjin enjoys the most during fall season. Watching the leaves take a change in their colours and twirling into the air in which eventually lands softly on the ground makes him feel tranquil and also reminds him of his first autumn with you. It is everything that he has and wishes for. His source of happiness staying close by his side and experience the cycle of season, face wearing blessed smiles.

Spring

It has been a few days after the beginning of spring season arises. Gentle wind caresses people’s cheeks while they stroll through the pavement to the park. Pushing past the winter season, cherry blossoms bloom stunningly, flaunting its dark shade of pink for people to admire. Trees are no longer bare and covered with fluffy white snow but now seem to be awake fresh as the season changes.  It is a splendid view as people relish the picturesque surrounding of something akin to a romantic movie set while they walk down further into the park. Pictures are snapped to save the gorgeous nature view into their devices.

Namjoon breathes in deeply, appreciating the nature and releasing his stress off from work. His hair tousled due to wind blowing at it and a dimpled grin taking its form on his features. He settles on a bench under a shade of tree. Benches arrange in an orderly manner, stretching towards the end of the park. Rays of sunlight shining as it reflects on the ripples of water on the lake. Dark green bushes surround the lake which enables people to look afar. Small steps of stairs is situated a few metres from the lake leading up to a short hiking trail. Opposite the lake, a long gravel path leads up to a huge garden. Flowers and bushes cut neatly to maintain its clean and organised look.

A young lady dresses in a grey thin pullover and black pants advances to Namjoon. Voice comes out soft and gentle similarly to the breeze brushing past him. If he had not been aware of her presence, he would have amiss such delicate voice.

“May I sit here?” You ask, gesturing to an empty seat next to Namjoon and he nods to you. His mind goes blank at the sudden brush of your elbows against his. The touch sends goosebumps rising on his skin and he rubs his arm to ease it. He watches the way your expressions shifts from utter fascination to serene as your eyes trail around the park. Quiet sighs release from your plush lips and he bites on his own lip when thoughts begin to form in his mind.

“Isn’t it captivating?” Namjoon finds himself speaking up. The elegant lady turns to him and it is as if time slows for a moment before he is entranced by the gentleness of brown orbs glancing up at him. Your cheeks grow round and eyes twinkle as soon as a radiant smile makes its appearance. Hey, you have a left dimple too. Namjoon almost blurts out the comment to you.

“It is beautiful. I’ve always love spring season” You replies after a few seconds of Namjoon openly stares at you.

“So do I. I always come here to have a change of scenery than cooped up in an enormous office with employees talking loudly on the phone” Namjoon subtly knit his eyebrows but instead let out a small laugh.

“It must be hard for you” you state, worry evident in your voice. Namjoon ignores the butterflies swarming in his stomach, touched by the concern. However, he just laughs it off, hand waving in the air and shrugs.

“It’s nothing when I’m used to it” His grin spreads to express that he is okay with it.

“You have a really cute dimple right there” you comment, pointing to your cheek where your dimple lies too. This time, Namjoon greatly welcome the butterflies in his stomach while a crimson blush creep its way on his cheeks but ducks down to hide it.

“Thank you. You have one too” Namjoon points to yours and he has to hold back a squeak at your adorable behaviour when you poke it carelessly a number of times, feeling the depth of it. You laugh sheepishly, seeing that your action is witnessed by the handsome looking man in front of you.

“Sorry, I just like touching it” You admittedly confessed, looking down to conceal the redness of your cheeks.

“I don’t mind. You look cute” Namjoon turns away and grimaces at himself for letting the comment slips out.

“U-urm t-thank you” You nibble on your bottom lip to stop yourself from grinning at him. To avoid from extending the embarrassment further, you jump into another conversation, slowly makes your shyness dissipates. Namjoon relaxes as well and finds himself questioning almost everything about you, eager to know. A comfortable feeling spreads in his chest, stunned that two strangers able to converse freely as if they are long-lost friends trying to catch up on one another’s lives. Namjoon shamelessly invites you for a long talk at a nearby cafe in which you gladly accept it. With the beautiful cherry blossoms and blue sky being their witness to a heart-warming young love, the pair walks side by side to the cafe. Back of their hands occasionally brushing each other and shy smiles exchange across one another making futile attempts to discreetly suppress themselves from blushing.

 

A/N: im extremely sorry for the long break. i've just been polishing my writing skills, working and studying. i have a few drafts that i started while i supposed to be working haha anyway planning to end this when i reach 30 imagines. hopefully, i'll finish this soon before school starts