You're not alone (Jin)

BTS Imagines

Jin intertwines his hand with yours and draws small circles at the back of your hand as you turn to look at him.

"It's going to be fine babe and whatever happens i'll be here" he says with a reassuring smile. You look at him and replies with a smile.

"Ms y/n?" Upon hearing your name, you look up to see a middle-aged lady with a white uniform holding on to a clipboard that was pressed against her chest. The lady is looking around till her eyes stop searching the waiting room and looks at both of you. You look at Jin as he puts his hand down.

"The doctor would like to see the both of you now" The nurse whose name is Yejin which you manage to catch a glimpse of from her name tag, gives a friendly smile to you before walking away. You give Jin a worried glance but he smiles and holds you tight as he leads the way tot the doctor's office.

You walk over to the row of seats and sit on one of it. A pair of arms wrap around you in a hug.

"Hey everything will be fine okay" Jin whispers in your ear as he rubs your back.

"Do you actually love me?" You look up at Jin with teary eyes.

"What are you talking about? Of course i do"

"But i won't be here for long so you can just leave me you know" You say softy, looking down. Jin sighs quietly and lifts your chin up to look at him.

"I will never and i repeat never will I ever leave you. I will always love you and nobody can stop me from loving you" You engulf Jin in a hug as Jin pulls you closer to him.

...

You wake up in a room with wires attach to your hand that was connected to the machine. Confusion hits you as to how you end up in a hospital. A flashback occurs in your mind to the event that transcends earlier where you had fainted at the amusement park. Jin had brought you to an amusement park because he wanted to spend as much time together with you. You look up to the white ceiling, hearing slight noises from outside her room. A knock on the door startle you a bit as Jin walks in.

"Hey you're awake?"

"Hmm" Jin takes a chair and places it beside your bed, sitting down on it.

"The doctor said it's fine nothing serious" You nod your head.

Days passed, Jin would often visit you everyday and stay till late in the evening, accompanying you and talking to each other about anything. This is one of things that you like about your relationship is that both of you can talk about anything without feeling bored or awkward even if the topic brought up was similar. Jin comes in as soon as Yejin is done checking up on you.

"Thanks" You smiles warmly at her. Yejin nods and places her hand on yours and walks out of the room. Jin stands beside your bed.

"Hey princess, guess what do her prince charming gets for her?" You smile and shrug.

"Hmm i did asked someone to send it to your room" Jin looks around but you places your hand on his arm and stop him. Jin chuckles and holds out a bouquet of your favourite flowers, purple tulips. "Here for my princess" A smile creep up on your lips as you gladly take it. Jin takes a seat at the same chair and looks at you for a moment.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asks.

"Yeah why?" You are slightly surprised by the question asked.

"Nothing it's just you look so... beautiful" he sighs as he says the last word. You giggle and shake your head, earning a shy smile from Jin.

That night, Jin stays a little longer and stares at you who is already fast asleep. He could not bear to see you at this state. Despite convincing himself that everything will be fine, he cannot hide away from the fear that has build up day by day. If only there is a miracle and everything will be alright again he thought to himself. A few memories that both of you shared together play in his mind and how he badly wishes he could go back to those times again.

 

- the next day -

The heart monitor starts to beep and Jin who was outside the room, quickly dash in. The doctor who both of you met and Yejin follow him into the room. The doctor and Yejin try to check on you but the sound of a long beep was heard and a straight line is shown on the heart monitor. Jin is completely dumbfounded and just stares at you, lost and not able to move.

"I'm sorry Jin" Yejin looks at the poor guy with pity.

"Time of death... 8.09 am" The doctor says.

Jin could not believe what he has just heard and break down in his knees. Tears roll down his cheeks and he tries his best to control his sobs but failed. The love of his life is gone and he didnt manage to hear your sweet voice neither able to say his last 'i love you' to you. He looks at your beautiful face and holds your hand. He swallows the lump in his throat and caress your cheek  before giving a kiss on your forehead.

"I'll always love you and nobody can change that" Jin whispers.

 

a/n: oh yeah i didnt state what illness you are diagnosed with because i had no idea sorry...