Older brother

BTS Imagines

Rapmon: He will be that older brother who would dotes on you and buys you things when he goes shopping. He will let you be the first person to have a listen to his songs once he finishes writing. He is a brother who is both considerate and thoughtful of you.

V: He is the kind of brother that would play with his dear sister who is younger than him. His silly actions would always put a smile on your face or laugh. He will also give advice to keep you motivated whenever you're down.

Suga: Despite his cool aura, he has a warm heart and a soft inside of him. Although he doesn't show it openly, he actually cares fo you and will look after you and you know that very well. When it comes to you, your happiness is his priority and he would try to give in and cheer you up in any way he can.

Jhope: He will most definitely be a brother that you are hapy to be with. His cheerful side always brighten you up and you feel at ease when you are with him. It feels like all of the problems in the world is forgotten and time stops for both of you. When you are upset, there is always something that he does to bring back that smile again.

Jimin: He probably be the most caring and loving brother who will always look after his younger siblings. he thinks of you first before himself and is really understanding. He knows very well when you are upset even though you tried to hide it. Therefore, he is your listening ear when you have problems.

Jin; A good brother and friend to spend your time with. When he cooks for you, you will always watch with amazement at his cooking skills. Every time after he cooks, he lets you try his food first and both of you also shares the similar taste of food. Both of you are considered twins when it comes to eating because you like to stuff your food one after another.Sometimes you will try to learn to cook from him too.

Jungkook: An adorable handsome-looking brother who is shy but likes to tease his dear sister a lot. He always disturbs and teases you and would innocently smiles when is caught. he can be childish too and similar to taehyung, he will asked you to play video games with him which he mostly will easiy win over you.

 

a/n: finally i manage to continue writing this.. too late isn't it? but still thanks for still sticking for me. This imagine I come up is random though but I hope it's nice. I have a Tae's imagine which is still in process of writing so I'll post that up once i'm done.