Pranks and Jokes

BTS Imagines

Namjoon:

"Hey baby!" Namjoon comes around from the sofa and gives a kiss on your temple. You close your eyes and smile when you feel his soft, thick lips touches you.

"How is work today?"

"Tiring but fun as usual" He checks his phone and presses the buttons on it before turning it off.

"I'll go and bath" You nod in response as he walks into his room. Once you hear water running from the shower, you enter the kitchen to grab a few things. You walk into Namjoon's room and set things up that you have taken from the kitchen.

The water stops running and you hurrily dash out from the room. Namjoon steps out from the bathroom with a towel wrap around his waist and hair dripping wet. His bare chest greets the wind softly blowing in the room. He closes the door to get changed. Rummaging his drawer for clothes, he slips a plain black shirt through his head and a khaki cargo pants. Namjoon stands in front of the mirror, running his fingers through his damp hair and grabs a hairdryer to use it.

Turning the switch on, he brings the hairdryer close and begins to have his hair blown. However, his eyes turn wide when flour blow out from the dryer and his whole face is covered with it. He coughs out the flour that manage to enter his mouth and nostrils. He stands there for a moment, completely taken aback by what had just transcended.

"Baby!" You hear him calling and jog into Namjoon's room.

"Yeah what is it?" You enquire, keeping a still face and presses your lips together, stifling a laughter. His hair and eyes are hidden in the white powder. Droplets of water running down the side of his face from his hair. His nose twitches due to the flour getting into it. His left ear is fully coated with flour unlike his right ear, clean and untouched.

"Do you know anything about this?" You shake your head, closing your eyes. Namjoon does not miss the smile creeping on your lips  and smears flour on both of your cheeks and forehead.

"Hey!" You wipe it off with the back of your palm. Namjoon just flash a cheeky smile and his dimples effortlessly sink in his cheeks but falters when he sees you stepping forward.

"I have more than enough flour on my face for you to do that" he states firmly as he takes a step back.

"Yeah you do. All I need is whisk you away with eggs" you joke, shrugging your shoulders. Namjoon could only rolls his eyes and glances at a reflection of himself in the mirror. He looks really messy and uneasy when he feels some flour has slide down to his chest.

"I need to wash this off" A look of disgust appear on Namjoon's face as he can still taste flour in his mouth. He enters the bathroom, turning on the tap and splashes water on his face.

"That's what you get for pranking me with those markers" you laugh, watching him wash his face.

 

Seokjin:

"Guys, do you think it'll work?" you ask, turning to the six boys.

"Yeah it definitely will. Taehyung is inside the bathroom, bathing now" Hoseok responds confidently.

"For how long already?" You ask, furrowing your brows as you notice that he has yet to come out till now.

"For 15 minutes!" Seokjin exclaims as he sits down next to you. Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon smile sheepishly at the elder's remark.

"You should have went in and bath immediately when you woke up" Yoongi states simply.

"I was going to but Namjoon beats me to it" Seokjin narrows his eyes and Namjoon just smile at him, his eyes crinkle at the edges.

"How come I'm the first one to wake up but last one to bath?" Jin turns to the boys and lastly, turns to you. You glance at the boys before shrugging your shoulders.

"I'm done!" Taehyung walks into the living room, smiling wide which reveals his pearly white teeth.

"Finally! Next time you're the one who bath last" Seokjin points at him.

"Yeah sure only this time" Taehyung smiles and winks at the elder.

Seokjin walks away and goes in to the bathroom for his turn to bath. Taehyung sits down on the same spot Seokjin sat earlier and turns on the television. The boys and you who were looking at Taehyung since he came, now shifts the attention to the bright and alternating images on the television. A few minutes later, Seokjin comes in rushing into the living room with a panic look.

"What... What is this? Seokjin points to his hair. Everyone burst into laughter and clapping their hands or holding to each other or something for support.

"It's not funny! Who did this?" Seokjin questions with a stern look. Everyone turns quiet and looks at Taehyung. The said male flashes his usual goofy smile.

"Why did you do it?" Seokjin's tone gradually softens since he is used to the younger guy's antics.

"I was told to"

"By who?" His voice goes a little higher, curiousity gets to him.

"This one" Taehyung points his index finger to his back. Seokjin's attention drops to you and unknowingly, you bite your lip.

"Hey, you look good with your hair colour in green you know" You compliment him, uncomfortable with the intense gaze he gives.

"Yeah like a watermelon now that his face is turning red" Jungkook comments. Jimin laughs quietly, covering his mouth and hitting Jungkook's back. Hoseok and Namjoon looks down to hide away their smile. Taehyung grins at his friends'reaction. Yoongi remain quiet and unamused with the whole commotion.

Seokjin steps forward towards you but Namjoon stops him and pulls him by the shoulder slightly. Seokjin does not budge and stands there still for a moment.

"What?" Seokjin asks, craning his neck slightly to face Namjoon.

"Don't hit her! She's not at fault" Seokjin ignores the last sentence when it is obvious that it is your fault and that you did this. However, his mind bugs him when Namjoon thinks that he was going to hit his own girlfriend.

"I'm not going to hit her. I'm just going to take her to remove this" Namjoon releases his hand from Seokjin's shoulder and murmurs an "oh". He sits back down on his seat, a small faintly audible sigh escape Namjoon's lips.

"No point. The dye will only wear off after six weeks. In the meantime, enjoy the grass" you joke, relaxed when Seokjin's facial expression soften.

"Six weeks? You're lying right?" Seokjin's eyes grows big and you swallow your saliva, slowly shaking your head.

"This time, I'll let you off but watch out next time"

"Oh I will. As long as I have the boys on my side, the prank will goes on"

"Yeah team y/n!" Taehyung yells as both of you exchange a high-five.

 

Yoongi:

Yoongi raps a mouthful of words that rush into his mind, following to the beat thumping against his ears in the headphones. He pens it down once he is satisfied, repeating the words again to himself. You trudge to the bathroom with a towel resting on your shoulder. You turn the shower on and put your hand out under the running water. You flinch at the sudden coldness of water and adjust the water heater.

You lather your favourite scented soap and begin to apply it on your body. You sigh in content , inhaling the aromatic smell of lavender and lemon. Eyes close, enjoying the smell when suddenly, a loud music blares in the bathroom.

A rush of an overwhelming feeling of complete surprise rises and you scream, eyes open wide. You could feel your heart beating rapidly that you think it might popped out of your chest soon, You catch deep breaths with right hand placing over your chest and another holding on the the shower cap. Fast beating of your heart matches the loud thudding of the drums playing in the music. You walk out of the bathroom and quickly wrap a towel around your chest.

"Min Yoongi!"

The mint-haired guy lying down on the floor, clutching on his stomach. His body shakes as he erupts into fits of laughter. After a few moments, he finally settle down properly. His ears and face is turning into a bright shade of red. He is unsure whether it is because you are under the towel or due to an uncontrollable giggling just now. Hands on both sides of your hips, eyes squinting in a glare, seeing a never fading smile on Yoongi's lips.

"This is not funny! Remove it now"

"That is the best prank ever! I need to thank Taehyung for this brilliant idea" he grins gleefully as you narrow your eyes at him, eyebrows furrow.

He walks past you and shakes his head, chuckling. He enters the bathroom and takes the speakers out with him as he leaves the room. Music stops playing once he removes the wire from the wire plug.

 

Hoseok:

You turn your phone on and dial a number that you memorised by heart. You hear a ringing sound coming from your phone before someone greets you.

"Hoseok, what time are you coming back home?" you enquire.

"In a short while babe. Why? Do you already miss me?" You can feel a grin spreading on his face as he says that.

"No, I just want to know. Where are you now then?"

"In the car" Hoseok chuckles.

"Yeah but where are you heading from?"

"Ive just drive past the cafe nearby so I'll be over soon" he replies.

"Okay I'll wait bye"

"Wait hold on" you bring the phone back to your ear.

"Yeah what is it?"

"Is there something going on?"

"Nothing, I just miss you" you responds sweetly.

"Yeah sure miss me" you giggle at the tone of his voice and hang up.

You jog up the stairs and step inside Hoseok's room. You pull the knob of the drawer and retrieve a video camera. You turn it on and shift the camera around as you move. Your lips pull into a grin, feeling satisfied with the well-functioning product.

You place the camera on top of the table in the kitchen. A mop is placed in front of the door that you had took from the store room. The sound of keys jingle and the door knob starts to turn. You quickly run behind the door and hide.

As soon as the door opens, you shake the mop vigorously towards Hoseok. The poor guy yells loudly, terrified and walks out the door, closing it behind him. Goosebumps appear on his arms and legs and a shiver runs down his spine. You fall down on the floor, giggling and holding onto your stomach.

"Babe, what is that?" Hoseok asks from the other side of the door. You compose yourself before speaking in a calm manner.

"It's nothing. Why? What do you see?"

"There's... There's like a ghost at the door" You close your eyes, grinning wide and could tell from his voice that he almost cried.

"No, I didn't see it. I think it's just you. Come in Hoseokkie. what are you doing outside? People might mistook that there is something going on between us" You state. Hoseok opens the door slightly and peeks his head in.

"There's nothing. You can see it for yourself" You assure him. He enters the house and looks around. He breathes out, sighing in complete relief. You wiggle your eyebrows as you lean against the wall.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that babe" Hoseok taps you on the shoulder as his voice turns serious as if he did not freaked out earlier.

"Can I see it again?" You ask but before he could reply, you push the mop to him again. He screams and runs away into the living room. You laugh at his reaction.

"What is that?" He asks, putting his hand to his chest again.

You show him the mop that you had designed it into a scary ghost girl. You had attached a small pillow as the face and used your makeup items to draw a creepy face of a gril screaming. He shivers again as he looks at it closely, taking in the features drawn. You walk to the camera and place the mop directly in front of it, moving it a little. You pick the video camera up and shake it in front of Hoseok's face.

"Babe, please don't do that again!" He tiredly pleads to you. His chest heaving up and down as he breathes. You settle down next to him as both of you watch the video of the event happened earlier.

"Can't promise" You simply say, grinning.

 

Jimin:

You rub your eyes off from sleep and swing your legs over the edge of the bed, getting up. Entering the kitchen with a yawn, you make yourself a cup of coffee. Brown coffee powder followed by hot water and sugar are put in a cup.

Jimin stands beside you and grins sleepily, still half-awake as he greets a good morning. He makes himself a cup of coffee too but notice he put salt instead of sugar. Your eyebrows pull close together as a question rise in your mind.

"Why do you put salt instead of sugar?" You look at him, stirring the contents.

"It's sweeter" He smiles and takes a sip of the hot drink. A satisfied smile shows on his face and he winks, exiting the kitchen and continue to take a few more sips of the drink. You shake your head and drink your own coffee. Your face contorts in disgust as you push the mug away and spit the drink out.

"Why is it so salty? I really did put sugar right?" Opening the cabinet to take a container of sugar, you take a pinch of it before tasting it. Your tongue sticks out as you spit again and gargle your mouth with water.

"It's salt. Then, that means the other one is..." You take another similar container and taste it. "... sugar" You realise now as to why Jimin put that in instead. You decide to let the matter slide and switch it back.

----

You settle down on the sofa and grab a magazine nearby, flipping through the pages when your phone rings. Your eyebrows knit together again when the caller id read "Tony Sparks". You answer the call and cautiously greets the person but relaxes after hearing a familiar voice. It turns out to be Jungkook.

"I don't remember saving Jungkook as Tony Sparks" you speak aloud to yourslef once you ended the call. You browse through your contacts and all of the names have been changed. You have no idea who is who now.

"Steve Rogers, Nick Fury, James Rhondes, Pink Panther..." You laugh, looking through it.

'Hey, Jimin, do you know the changes going around?" You enquire when you spot him walking in the living room.

"No, I don't" he shakes his head, sitting beside you and takes the remote beneath the sofa. I don't believe I put that there too you thought to yourself.

"I've just got a call from Tony Sparks" you say, creasing your eyebrows.

"Really? Did he calls for an Avengers meeting?" He grins wide and his eyes turning small while his cheeks rises and goes round.

"Not funny, Jimin. Now how will I know who calls or texts me" You smack his arm lightly.

"Guess you have to find out one by one and I'm sure you know what's mine" His smile gets bigger.

 

Taehyung:

You bite your bottom lip and your eyebrows close together as you try to come up with an idea. You are in your room, trying to work on a design. You put down your glasses and rub your eyes. Picking a cup of coffee, you take a few sips, hoping the weariness will go away.

"Hey love!" Taehyung peeks his head into the room and stands beisde you, taking a look at the different kinds of drawings on the table.

"What's all this for?" He picks one of the drawing up and examine it.

"Just some sketches I did for my project next week"

"That's like due in 3 days" Taehyung picks another drawing up.

"Yes and I'm trying to work here" You sigh, rubbing your temples while your organise your drawings.

"This lack of colours" Taehyung presses his lips together and begins to pick a colour pencil about to fill it in.

"No, Tae stop!" You take the drawing away from him.

"I was just merely helping"

"I know. Thanks love but I'm fine by myself" You assure him and pull your lips into a tight smile. You hook your arms around his and pull him out of your room.

"You sure because I'm good at coming up with ideas" He informs you. You smile and nod before slowly closing the door after he leaves.

Sketching and colouring the drawings, erasing minor unncessary details and printing another copy before putting it in your art folder is a lot of work than you think it is. You have a few ideas running in your head but sometimes, things did not go well as planned so you have to dispose the current work and start new. The coffee did not helped much to get rid off the fatigue but it only makes your eyelids heavier.

You fall asleep on the table, hands on top of one another as you lap your on head on it. Taehyung comes in when he sees you and he suddenly smiles. Carefully, he walks over to you and looking at your calm, peaceful and weary face. He puts his face close to you, lips ghosting above your ear and takes a breath and yells really loud.

Your head shoots up as your body is jolted awake. Your eyes look around the room for any sudden emergency that you sensed had happened, wide and surprised. Taehyung clutches his stomach as he doubles in laughter.

"God Taehyung!" You breath out tiredly and bury your face in your hands. Taehyung gets up, still laughing as he prepares to leave.

"No apology?" You call out to him. He does not answer, still busy giggling. You sigh, shaking your head. Sighing again, you resume to work from where you have left off.

"He won't just leave me alone" You mutter, knowing well that he is bored hence he disturbs you.

 

Jungkook:

You put your hair up in a bun and walk into the kitchen. A cupcake resting on the kitchen table steals your attention and you go towards it to have a closer look. You pick the cupcake up and run a finger on the cream. A smile pull off at the corner of your lips as you mumble "red velvet". Below the cupcake is a small written note attcahed to it.

"Happy Birthday y/n! Get ready and I'll pick you up at 12. Love, Kookie" You glance over at the watch and notice that you have an hour and a half to get ready. You walk back up to your room and prepare to go out.

----

"Jungkook, where are you bringing me?" You question him again.

"I can't tell you love. it's a surprise" Jungkook replies the same answer as before.

"You keep telling me that?" You pout

"And you keep asking me that?" He playfully jokes.

"Are we there now?" Jungkook shakes his head but remembers tha you are blindfolded and replies with a no.

After a while, you carefully step out of the car with Jungkook holding on to you hand. He makes sure you do not trip over the egde of the pavement. You are growing nervous by now but at the same time, is excited for the surprise that he is going to present.

Both of you enter a shop and you can tell when a lady greets both of you. Jungkook pulls you stand at the side. He leaves you there and counts down to 3 for you to untie the blindfold. Once you pull it down, you look around you. Your smile instantly fades away.

Your body stays frozen by the minute and your hands begin to get sweaty. Your eyes grows big and you keep your hands and legs to yourself. You grip tightly to your bag and you could feel your heart racing. Your mind is completely blsnk at the sight around you.

There are 5 pairs of cats surround you. 4 kittens staying still, nuzzling into each other as paws hit one another. The remaining cats are laying down and their paws. A nearby cat moves near you and meows, snapping you out of trance.

Immediately, you yell and jump up. Jungkook manages to catch you with his hand holding you beneath his thighs and another below your back. Your hands wrap around his neck as you are positioned in a bridal style. An amusing smile tugs at the end of his lips, his nose scrunches up and eyes crinkling at the ends.

"Happy birthday love" His smile boradens when you shut your eyes and tighten your grip around him as a cat huddles at Jungkook's feet.

"Y/n, are you going to let go off me?" He asks, glanicng down at the cat and looks at you.

"Not until you have the cat away from me, please just take it away" You plead and Jungkook nods, walking away and putting you down first.

He picks the cat up, petting it. The cat purrs  and closes its eyes, enjoying it as ot snuggles deper into Jungkook. Jungkook grins lovingly at the adorable furry animal before his attention turns to you. He steps forward to you and holds the cat out to you.

"Jungkook!" You scream again, cowering in the corner by the wall. Jungkook chuckles before letting the animal go. A sales assitant standing by the side and witness everything, just politely smiles at both of you. You feel embarrassed and sorry for making a commotion so you pull Jungkook by his shirt and exit the shop.

"Why do you have to bring me to a cat cafe when you know very well that I have trauma on cats?" You ask, arms crossing over your chest once both of you stand in front of the car.

"Because the look on your face is just too adorable" He coos, pinching your nose and pulling it slightly. You groan and push his hand away, lower lip jutting out a little. Jungkook chuckles at the reaction he receives and presses a kiss on your forehead before both of you enjoy the rest of the day with his another surprise planned out and hopefully this time, it is something less traumatizing.


finally, i let this out after being gone for so so long, extremely sorry!