Famous (Taehyung/ V)

BTS Imagines

Holding on to a glass of water, you take the tv remote control and flip through the channels as you look for any interesting show to watch. You settle on watching random music videos. You feel your phone vibrates beside you and pick it up after putting the glass down on the table. You hear the sound of a piano playing softly and a guy whispers "just one day one night". You look up to the tv but before you could watch it, the channel was quickly switched to something else.

"Hey, I was watching that!" you yell, attempting to snatch the remote back but he raises it high and away from your reach.

"No you're not. You're busy looking at your phone" he flips through the channel like you did earlier.

"Let's just watch some cartoon instead" he smiles and hides the remote under his thigh. You huff and cross your arms with an annoyed look on your face.

...

"I'm bored" you say, walking into the kitchen and place your head on the table.

"What do you want me to do?" Taehyung raises his eyebrows at you. You pout at his reply but a smile instantly flashes on your face.

"Let's go watch a movie! Oh please I really want to go" you plead, clasping both of your hands together. Taehyung shakes his head as he mutters a no.

"Please! Come on it has been so long since we have gone out!"

"But I dont feel so well" he states dully. You touch his forehead and it is slightly warm but other than that, he is fine.

"You're fine so can we please go?" you beg, looking at him in the eyes and jut your bottom lip out. He sighs and finally gives in. You jump in delight and hug him before rushing to your room to change.

...

"Tae, hurry up! Are you done yet?" you wait by the door with your arms crossed. You hear him yell "I'm coming" and seconds after, Taehyung comes up standing beside you. You furrow your eyebrows and look at him completely astounded and confused.

"What are you wearing?" you laugh, tugging lightly at the scarf wrap around his neck.

"What? I need to keep myself warm. I may be sick you know" he says. His voice slightly audible due to a mask he was wearing. He puts on the sunglasses and a cap. You shakes your head, looking at him.

"I'm in love with an idiot" you say to yourself and walk out of the house with Taehyung following behind you.

...

You look down and walk briskly, keeping a good distance away from him. You ignore Taehyung who is calling out your name repeatedly.

"Y/n, wait for me!" he jogs towards you, pulling your arm from behind causing you to turn around and face him.

"Why are you walking so fast?" you look around the cinema.

"Well if it hadn't be for you dressing up like some suspicious man, people wouldnt look at you weirdly" you say, looking at the tall guy in front of you who is wearing black warm clothes and has his face covered. Taehyung chuckles.

"But i'll be sick"

"You are sweating for goodness sake! At least take off the scarf and coat" your eyes shift to the people at the cinema. Some are amused while others are just pointing at him and basically saying "Is he crazy?". He sighs and reluctantly takes off the scarf and the coat. What is he worried about? you think to yourself. After both of you had bought snacks and drinks, you wait outside for a few minutes until the movie starts. Taehyung reads the movie titles off from the board.

"Hmm what is your ideal guy?"

"Definitely someone not like you"

"Thanks" he replies glumly and you grin, laughing slightly.

"Then who do you dislike?"

"Liars" you answer without hesitation. Taehyung quickly looks down and back at you nervously. He laughs slightly and replies "same".

...

You step out of the cinema while holding Taehyung's hand. Both of you had fun watching the horror movie and it is fortunate that neither of you are afraid of horror movies or anything.

"That was nice!" you skip down the path. A huge smile spread across Taehyung's face and he could not be more happy seeing how excited and elated you are. Your eyes goes wide open, looking ahead of you and pulling him with you.

"Cotton candy!" you squeal when you arrive at the booth. Taehyung chuckles and buys one each. While you are walking away from the booth and enjoying the sweet treat, a group of girls standing a few feet away from both of you, begins to whisper to each other as they look at your direction. Feeling anxious, you tear your eyes away from them and face Taehyung.

"Is there something on my face?" you point to yourself as you speak. Taehyung turns to looks at you and shakes his head.

"Really? Then why are they looking at us?" you glance at the group of girls.

"Urm nothing. They must be jealous of us" he gives a nervous smile.

"V oppa?" a short-haired girk takes a step forward to both of you and the next minute, your hand was grabbed and you were dragged away. The four girls keep calling out 'V oppa' and you are clueless as to why they did that. After a few minutes, you are back on the street to your house.

"Who is V?" you ask, burningwith curiosity.

"I don't know" he pants.

"Then why are we running away from them?"

"urm I need to go to the toilet" he tries to smile hiding his worried look. You did not ask any further questions and just shrug it off.

...

You link your arms with your mum as both of you walk down the busy streets of Myeongdong.

"Tell me again why are we here?" you ask your mum.

"I told you I need to buy my cosmetics. They are almost finish" your mum look from left to right finding for the familiar cosmetic shop that she always goes to.

"Yeah but why must I follow you?"

"So you can help carry my things" she replies, glances at you with a smile. You let out an 'oh', unbelieved by what she said and you could sense her grinning when she looks away. After half an hour, you trudge out of the shop and wait by the side of the entrance.

"Thank you and please come again next time" A female staff bows and smiles. Your mum nods her head, smiling. You stretch your arms out to your mum with the bags slung over your wrists.

"oh yeah hold that for me alright thanks sweetie" she says, walking away. You cease your eyebrows at her but follow her anyway. The both of you walk around for awhile when you stop dead on your tracks. Your mum looks over at you, surprised.

"What's wong sweetie?" She moves closer to you, placing her hand on your shoulder. Your eyes were fixed to something ahead of you. Your mouth hangs low as you try to force a reply out of your mouth. Your mum looks at you before shifting her attention to the object that you are looking at. There is a large screen and a concert teaser was playing. However, you knew those seven guys too well and one of them looks exactly like Taehyung. Your mum's eyes widen and she quickly turns to you.

"Sweetie it must be someone else, a twin perhaps?" she chuckles nervously. A twin? But he didnt mention anything about having a twin and I doubt he even have one.

"He lied" your reply comes out like a soft whisper. You blink the tears away from your eyes that is threatening to spill. "He didn't told me that he is famous"

"It isn't like that. You have to hear him out first" your mum defends him.

"But he should have told me earlier and I'll probably understand"

"He have his reasons sweetie"

"Why are you defending him?" you sniff. "Do you know about this?" you look at your mum who stays silent.

"Oh gosh"you briskly walk away from her.

"Sweetie!" your mum trails behind you.

...

"Now you know. He did it because he loves you and he just wanted to live an ordinary life for once. Trust me he wouldn't do it without a reason so forgive him alright" you wipe the tears away.

"I don't know mum. It gives me a headache thinking about all this"

"Do you love him?" you look up at your mum upon hearing that question. Do i love him? You really do but you recall all this while that he has been hiding everything away from you. For instance, how he would always change the channel at times, how he would always be late to see you, how he would quickly pull you out of the music store, how he would not allow you listen to the radio as he is afraid the boys interview will be aired and mostly, how both of you always spent time indoors. You trust him all these years turns out to be nothing. It hurts your heart how easily you are deceived by his lies and how he would sweet talks to you as probably a way of an excuse. You look down as your mum gets up to leave your room. She stops beside you and places her hand on your shoulder.

"You do love him" she whispers, smiling warmly at you.

Once she has left, you hear a beep with a new message pops up. However, you close it and ignore after reading the message the same thing you did couple days ago. "I'm sorry" of course that was all that he could afford to say after all this while he has been lying to you. You let out an exasperated sigh and lie down on your bed, thoughts running all over your mind now. You close your eyes and try to take a break from all this by forcing yourself to sleep.

...

"Alright I'll tell her bye" you step into the kitchen to see your mum puts down the phone. You stand beside her as you pour yourself a drink. She smiles at you and caress your hair.

"The boys will be leaving in two days for their concert" you swallow the liquid and lower the glass down on the table as you look ahead without any expression written on your face.

"Do you want to meet him one last time?" you take a quick look at your mum and left the kitchen without a word.

...

You and Taehyung sit on the bench at the park, not exchanging words to each other when both of you meet.

"I'm sorry" he finally speaks up and looks at you but you look away. He sighs but continues, "I know I'm in the wrong and that I should have told you sooner or maybe right when we first met. I was stupid I thought if I hide all this from you, we could still be together but no, looks like it doesn't happen like that. It was really tiring y/n. I have to work from day to night dancing and singing all day but i don't want to let go off this dream of mine. However, when i met you, you became my dream now and i told myself i shouldn't let this girl off from my grasp. You are everything i want and i love. I didn't want someone to love me just because I'm V, that famous guy from BTS, no i don't want that. But you, you love me despite how weird I act all the time, how i would sometimes annoy you and how i can be noisy all the time. Even the members had a hard time dealing with me" He chuckles.

"But now, i think the members are right. Can I really make you happy once you're mine? Can I keep you away from the fans that may hate you? Will you really be happy living with me? I can protect you now but not for a long time i guess cause another matter will come one by one. So i guess it's best that i let you go."

You sniff and wipe the tears that is rolling down your cheeks.

"Can i ask one thing?"

"Yeah" he turns to you and both of you exchange eye contact.

"Do you really love me all this time?"

"With all my heart, I sincerely do" He smiles warmly at you. "I remember that you told me that you hate liars." he chuckles slightly, looking at his hands.

"I'm probably a liar that you are closest with that you'll ever know. I apologise again for everything but i can't keep you for long. Now that the boys and I will be leaving for our concert, I want you to forget about me, about us. I don't deserve your love anymore so find a better guy who can love you sincerely and of course not a liar. This will be our last meeting. Goodbye y/n and be happy." Taehyung looks at you one last time and gets up, leaving you. Once he is out of sight, tears fill your eyes and you hide your face in your hands as you cry.

 

A/n: Hey big apologies! I was busy applying for my courses last two weeks and since there were a certain period to do it, i had to rush things out so sorry again. That's why i had to postpone to post this imagine up and i hope it turns out good.

Also since i'm still having holidays, i thought you guys might want to request some imagines. But i only write about BTS cause obviously this is BTS Imagines lol so hit me up a message if you want. Just tell me the storyline and your bias or you want the whole group or whole group but part by part. I'll try my best to write your imagines IF there is really a request lol. Not to forget, welcome new subbies and thanks for the 2K reads. Bye armys~