Joyous (Namjoon)

BTS Imagines

You stand in the center of the room, looking ahead while your sister and your best friend were busy attending to your dress and your hair.

"All right all done" your best friend says. After a few hours of waiting for you to get all dressed up, you walk over to the full body mirror and take a good look at yourself. Your hair is neatly braided in a waterfall braid and the ends of your hair is perfectly curled. Meanwhile, your dress is a simple satin strapless mermaid dress that reaches the floor which fits perfectly on your body and shows off the curves of your body.
"Are you ready?" A guy in a black tuxedo walks into the room, smiling at his beautiful daughter. You give a nervous glance to your sister and your best friend.
"You'll be fine. Everything will go smoothly. I've been through this so I know" Your sister smiles reassuringly at you. You exhale your breath ad straighten out the dress. Your best friend slaps your hand away.
"Don't touch it! I've worked for hours on that"
"It's not like you're the designer of this dress" You state bitterly. Your sister breaks into a smile as she looks at the two of you.
"Okay we should go now. We wouldn't want to delay the event any further" your sister says, walking away.
"Good luck we'll be watching you" Your best friend pats your hand. Once the door closes, you look down at the floor and fiddle with your fingers.
"We should go now. They're all waiting" You slip your hand with your father's and head down the hallway and into a different room.
 
Music begins to play as soon as you walk down the aisle and tiny spotlights were switched on as you walk. The aisle is decorated with flowers placed in big transparent glasses filled with water and is littered with white rose petals surrounding the transparent glasses. Round tables are arranged neatly in the room with light pastel purple table cloth placed on top of each tables. A small candle is placed on the center of each tables creating a light hue of orange in the room. You grip your father's hand tighter as you look over to the guests invited.
 
Despite the lights focusing on you and your father, you could see people looking at you and whispering their compliments about you with one another. You spot your mum wiping her tears and smiling at you. Tears begin to well up in your eyes as well but you hold it back in. As you gets nearer to the small flight of stairs, you look ahead to the man in a black tuxedo almost similar as your father's. There he is looking as handsome like always as he looks at you in awe, grinning from ear to ear. With every step you take, your heart begins to thump faster causing you to feel nervous. As if he knows how you feel, your father taps your hand softly to calm you down. You exhale your breath again quietly and stand in front of the priest. The priest begins to recite his lines as you wait for him to finish.
...
"Congratulations!" your best friend exclaims to you as she engulfs you in a hug.
"Look how grown you are. I'm so proud of raising you" you chuckle and smack her arm playfully.
"I'll see you later" she whispers when couple of guests crowd around to congratulate the couple. After a few minutes of shaking hands and getting words of congrats from the guests, Namjoon and you are now left alone at the side.
"This has to be one of the happiest days for me" he says, snaking his arms around your waist.
"But i feel anxious for some reason. What if I won't be a good wife? I don't even really know what I'm supposed to do" you say, beginning to panic.
"Don't worry. You don't have to do anything. Just always be by my side and support me" he smiles and his dimples shows as he did so.
"Okay, I can do that" you grin back.
 
"Yeah!" The boys exclaim as they walk towards the couple.
"Congratulations!" They say in unison.
"Wow y/n" Jimin put his thumbs up and smile cheekily. You chuckle and look at Namjoon who covers Jimin's eyes with his hands.
"Y/n, if Namjoon hyung is not being good to you, just tell us and we'll teach him a lesson" Jhope jokes. Taehyung who is standing between Jhope and Namjoon, starts to playfully punch Namjoon's arm as if he is a punching bag.
"What? I won't do that" Namjoon argues and pokes Jhope and Taehyung at the stomach making the two laugh.
"I don't think he'll do that because I trust him" You defend him and looks over at him with a smile. Namjoon smiles back and side hugs you.
"Ah suddenly I feel so lonely now" Jhope says, looking down and Jimin hugs him to comfort him.
"Y/n, Namjoon, both of you can go ahead and eat now" your best friend comes over to you.
"Finally" Suga mutters to himself but everyone hear him.
"Hyung is always hungry if you are not sleepy" Taehyung jokes.
"At least I'm not creating chaos in the house, shouting here and there like a mad man" Jungkook laughs at Taehyung and the older boy playfully pokes the younger one.
"Oh hungry hungry" Suga whines, walking away from everyone.
"I hope the foods are healthy" Jin says, feeling slightly worried. You chuckle when you hear Suga replies Jin back by saying that healthy or not, as long as it's food. The rest of them follows the two behind.
"Y/n, introduce your friend to me" Jimin whispers, nudging you.
"Go find your own. She's taken" Namjoon taps Jimin's back. An astounded look shown on Jimin's face and you laugh at how adorable he looks.
"It's alright I can take care of you" Jhope offers, putting his arm around Jimin's shoulder. A slight blush creeps at Jimin's face and you just laugh at the sight of the two of them.