What he likes about you

BTS Imagines

Namjoon: He loves your dimples! He always likes to poke them whenever you flash a smile at him causing you to laugh. At first, you find it annoying but when you look at how excited he is, you find that it is adorable. He is such a dork, always poking your dimples.! At times, you would poke his dimple back and both of you end up having a little fight.

 

Jin: He likes your hair. He likes how soft and long your hair is and how nice it smell. When you sit beside him, he would abesentmindedly play with your hair, twirling the ends of it. Occasionally, when you have your hair tied up in a ponytail or messy bun, he would take the rubber band off and says he prefer to see you let your hair loose.

 

Suga: Something that drives him crazy is your irresistable lips. He would smirk as he slides his thumb across your soft, thin lips causing butterflies in your stomach as he does that. He likes kissing you and how you let your lips linger when you kiss him either on the cheek or the lips.

 

Jhope: Your hands are something that he likes. He just loves how your hands fit perfectly right in his hands, how small it looks compared to his and how soft and smooth your hands are when he touches it. He could never go a day without holding your hand. Therefore, as soon as both of you meet, he will immediately intertwines his hand with yours and giving it a tight squeeze. He thinks that only your hand is the right match with his.

 

Jimin: Your eyes. He likes how your eyes sparkle in delight when you talk about your favourite things or when someone compliments you. He likes how the emotions are clearly shown in your eyes. With that, he knows you actually love him as much as he does for you. Whenever you talk to him, he will always divert his attention towards you, gazing into your beautiful eyes that shows a reflection of him. Sometimes he gets lost in them as if he was hynotised and he would just sheepishly chuckle, embarrassed that he was caught.

 

Taehyung: As weird as this sounds, he likes your nose how it looks adorably small and how you scrunch up your nose when he kisses the tip of your nose. He just finds it cute when he looks at it and would smile upon seeing you sneeze and wiggle your nose slightly.

 

Jungkook: Your beautiful voice is something that could easily put a smile on his face. He could listen to you chatting away or laugh all day. Your voice is like a lullaby to him that ocassionally could send him to sleep. Whenever you come to visit the boys, he recognises that voice too well and smiles, rushing over to see you. He would also often make a call just to hear that angelic voice of yours that he loves dearly.

 

A/N: sorry i have a bunch of things to take care of last week so just a short imagine today. also i'll be going to see the boys on saturday heh super excited!