Missing you (Hoseok)

BTS Imagines

He rests his head on his arm with his body facing the window on his right and stares at the empty space beside him. The room stays silent and the only thing that is audible is Jhope's breathing. A lot of thoughts are running in his head now but his face keeps still, no expression is shown. The alarm clock begins to ring but Jhope did not budge for a moment. He just lay there in bed and closes his eyes. A lone tear manage to escape from his eyes. Jhope sits up and wipe the tear away before turning off the alarm clock. He trudge to the bathroom, getting ready to start his day.

...

He steps foot into the kitchen and gets himself a slice of bread. Unlike most days, he would be able to finish two slices of bread but today, he barely had any bite for his first slice. This has been going on for a few days now. He take his car keys and walks out of his house and into his car. Silence surrounds him again and Jhope looks straight ahead at the road. After a few minutes, he gets closer to the destination. Jhope presses his lips firmly together and his grip on the steering wheel tightens. He gets out of the car and walks off into the place. He stops at the grey tombstone in front of him and looks at the name for a moment before kneeling down. He stares at the tombstone and stretches his hand out to touch it.

"Y/n" he whispers. "I miss you a lot beautiful. Do you miss me as well?" His voice begins to croak as tears begin to well up in his eyes.

"It's getting lonely at home now. I couldn't wake up to see you beside me, I couldn't eat my break fast with you, I couldn't possibly go back to writing songs and I couldn't even sleep properly. It's because every second, minute and hour, I couldn't stop thinking about you; your smile, your laughter, your scent and your touch. I still feel your presence around me but when I open my eyes, you are actually not around. If it is only a day without you, it'll be fine for me but this goes on for days and weeks" he sniffs.

"It has been two months since you left me but it feels like just yesterday, I've lost you. I keep telling you that I will always protect you no matter what but look at me now, I cant even look after myself. If only miracle would happen, if only I could go back the time, if only this is just a dream. Oh god just bring my y/n back to me. I miss her so much how could she just leave me like this. I just want to hold her in my arms and tell her how much I love her and how lucky I am to be with her. She is everything to me. I can't lose her, not now, not now" Jhope breaks down crying, covering his hands with his face. After a few moments, he wipes his face and looks at the tombstone.

"I'm sorry if I ever wronged to you. I just want you to know that I love you, always will" he takes one last look at the tombstone before leaving the cemetery. He drives off to the nearest cafe to cool himself down. Sitting by the window, he just stares blankly at the cup of hot tea and saucer placed in front of him. A midle-aged lady walks by Jhope's table and slips a fortune cookie on his table. Curious, he breaks the cookie into half and takes the slip of paper out. For a moment, he thinks that his mind was just fooling with him or he was just seeing things. However, he reads it over again and again and written on it was the four words that he yearns to hear it. "I love you too" Slowly and finally, Jhope's lips stretch into a smile and he can feel the familiar, warm fuzzy feeling in his heart again after so long.