They want you

BTS Imagines
Suga and Jhope:
"Move away" Jhope  ignores the person and steps forward but was pushed back.
"Didn't you hear me? Move away!" Suga grits his teeth and anger is clearly reflected in his eyes. The other members look in terror at Suga's sudden outburst especially the maknae line. The three youngest are terrified to see their older brothers get enraged specially Suga. Since he is known to be quite reserved and straightforward person, they are fearful to disobey him.
"Suga calm down" Rapmon steps in and pushes Suga by his chest lightly. Despite his calm demeanor, he was as well slightly terrified of Suga.
"What's with the two of you?" Jin stands beside Rapmon and direct his eyes at Suga and then to Jhope.
Jhope shrugs and lazily walk away, saying, "I don't know someone's in a foul mood" With his right hand balls into a fist, Suga immediately strides over to Jhope but Rapmon managed to stop him.
"You don't deserve someone like her. I bet she doesn't need you so just stop chasing after her because it will only make you look pathetic" This time, Jhope walks over to Suga and swiftly punches him in the jaw. Blood trickles down his neck and with rage, Suga fights back. Jin and Rapmon steps in between the two as they begin to hurl each other with punches and mean wods. The three youngest could only watch the terrible fight, too afraid and shocked to move.
 
V and Rap monster:
"Hyung, I think I've found my miss right" V speaks up as he enters Rapmon's room.
"Oh okay" Those the only words that came out of Rapmon's mouth.
Sighing, a huge smile flashes on V face as he lies down on Jin's bed and speaks, "She's really beautiful and generous. I think I've fallen for her."
"Yeah sure" Rapmon replies, brushing V off.
"Hyung, are you even listening to me?" V turns to look at Rapmon who is intently looking at his phone. Rapmon sighs and puts his phone down.
"How am I supposed to believe that? Where do you even meet her?"
"It's true. I met her yesterday at the cafe with Jimin. You can ask him if you don't believe me." V says simply.
"Name then?"
"Y/n" V proudly replies. Rapmon furrows his eyebrows upon hearing the familiar name but shrugs it off.
"I'm trying to see if she has sns... Oh I found it" V looks through the gallery of pictures that you have posted on your sns.
"Hyung, this is her, my miss right" V shows Rapmon one of the pictures of her. Rapmon immediately jolts up, sitting on his bed and looking at the picture.
"Ya you can't have her!"
"Huh why not?"
"Just can't! I met her first"
"No I like her!" V fights back. Rapmon was stunned that the two likes the same girl but he is not the type to give it up.
"I've been crushing on her for few months now" Rapmon says, slightly raising his voice.
"Too bad I'm going to talk to her first" V begins to type a message to be sent to your sns. Rapmon quickly goes over to Jin's bed and snatches V's phone.
"No I'm your hyung listen to me" The two begins to wrestle with one another over V's phone and saying things like "She's mine!".
 
Jimin and Jungkook: 
"Hey Jeon Jungkook, what is wrong with you? I've noticed you've been smiling to yourself. Are you okay?" Jimin looks over to Jungkook who is lying down on the floor with his left arm on his forehead. Jungkook closes his eyes and rests when his lips stretches into a smile again. Jimin's face contort in confusion. He shakes the younger boy on his shoulder. Jungkook gets irritated and look over at Jimin.
"What is it hyung?" Jungkook lifts his arm off his forehead.
"Why do you keep smiling?" Jungkook just sighs, smiling again.
"There you go agin, smiling and smiling" Jimin points out to him.
Jungkook smiles sheepishly and says, "It's just I have met this wonderful girl and she is really friendly"
"Oh really? What's her name?"
"Y/n" Jungkook then reveals a picture of you to Jimin that he has kept in his phone.
"Oh this is the same girl that I met a few days ago"
"Ah hyung, don't lie! You're just jealous that I've found who is as beautiful as her"
"No why would I lie? It's really her" Jimin shows another picture of you that he has kept. They were both astounded and left speechless for a moment.
"Hyung, how do you know her?"
"V introduce her to me" Jungkook looks up at the elder with wide eyes, indicating that he too was introduced to her by V. Just then, Jungkook's phone rings and the caller id shows up on the screen is y/n. Both of them look at each other and quickly grab the phone but Jungkook beats Jimin to it.
"Hello y/n" The similar smile appears on Jungkook's face again as he speaks. However, Jimin snatches the phone away. The night passes by with both of them cutting into each other's sentences making it difficult for you to comprehend.