Falling sick

BTS Imagines

Author's note:  I am truly sorry for not updating. i know i keep saying like this but it's just my national exams have started so i've been busy. so to keep this one shot going, i thought of posting short imagines of different scenarios so happy reading...

 

Rap monster: "go to sleep first and I'll be back" he says, taking the tray of food back to the kitchen. He washes the dishes left on the sink.

While washing, he hears a pitter patter on the window and looks out to see that it has started to rain. When he has finally done, he goes up to your room to check on you. He sees you shivering and lies beside you, wrapping his arms around you and pulling the blanket closer.

"shh im here" he coos to you. "goodnight princess" he mumbles as both of you drift off to sleep.

 

Jin: "I'm home" you say, walking into the living room and taking a seat. You sneeze and groans, annoyed with the fact that you have been sneezing since on your way home just now. You starts to cough and sneeze again and again. Jin who has come sout of the bathroom, walks out into the living room upon hearing the constant sneezing and coughing. When he sees you, he quickly rushes to you and sits beside you.

"Are you okay?" he places his hand on your forehead and gasps when he feels that it is hot. "You have a fever. You should probably go get changed while make some soup for you." You could not say anything as he already pushes you into your room. You look at him and smile before walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

 

Suga: You look at Suga who is already fast asleep on the couch with his notebook place on his stomach. You walk over to him with a smile, seeing him sleeping peacefully is so adorable. You gently take the notebook off from his hand but you frown when you feel his hands were so warm. You walk into the kitchen to grab a towel with a basin filled with cold water.

You walk back into the living room and place the cold towel on his forehead. He must have been working all night yesterday, writing the lyrics until he has fallen ill. You go up into your bedroom to get blankets for him and comes back down, wrapping it around him. You feel reluctant now to leave him now that he is sick so you stay beisde him all day. When you wake up at night, you find yourself not laying down in front of him but beside him with his arms around you. He must have noticed and carries you to sleep with him.

 

Jhope: You look at your phone as the light from the screen radiates. The time on your phone shows that it is already 12.30 am. You look around at the quiet and deserted streets, sighing as you wait for him longer. A strong wind blows and you rub your hands together for some warmth but could not be bothered to go back inside to get your coat. After a few minutes, you see a familiar silhouette of a guy and quickly stand up.

"Oppa!" you yell excitedly. He rushes over to you as you greet him with a huge smile on your face.

"What are you doing here, sitting all alone? It's cold outside" he asks as worry is written all over his face. Before you answer, you starts to sneeze.

"Im waiting for you. What else could I be doing?" you smile but then you sneeze again.

"Aigoo look, my baby has caught a flu. Come lets go inside" he quickly pushes you inside both of your apartment as soon as he unlocks the door.

 

Jimin: You are in the kitchen, cooking his favourite dish when you feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You smile as he buries his head in your neck.

"You're beautiful" you hear him say.

"And you're hot" you say to him. He laughs after hearing a compliment from you. Before he could reply back, you turn to him and frown, touching his forehead and neck. "You need to take your medicine babe" you look at him with a worried expression on your face, knowing fully he doesn't like to eat medicine.

"Oh but I don't want to" he pouts as his arms snakes around your waist.

"Sorry babe but you have to" you squishes both of his cheeks. "Here you can hold Dooly while you eat your medicine" his eyes sparkle as he smiles and hugs you before running off to get Dooly.

 

V: You look through the photos of you and him that both of you took at your favourite ice cream parlour yesterday. Smiling, you look at a certain photo of him being silly with ice cream smeared on his lips, cheeks and forehead and posing like a soldier. You scroll further down and would smile at the silly photos of both of you.

"Babe..." he groans, walking into your room. You look up at him, still smiling. "I think I have a sore throat from eating lots of ice cream yesterday."

You just shake your head and trying to restrain yourself from saying "i told you so" when you told him off not to eat ice cream too much. Instead, you go up to him and kiss him on the cheek saying that you will get him his medicine. He smiles and asks for a lollipop when you comes back but you give him a stern look, making him goes back to bed and placing a thermometer in his mouth.

 

Jungkook: The sun shines brightly in the sky but both you and Jungkook are still in bed, cuddling. You look at him who is still fast asleep and admire his face. You smile as you let your fingertips trace the features of his face. He then starts to stir as he feels ticklish from your touch, making you grin wider. Last night, you recall that you were waiting for him till late night but has fallen asleep before you could see him. You then starts to trace his jawline and goes down to the sides of his neck. He moans and shakes his head a little. You giggle and continues to trace his neck till your finger is just above the top of his shirt. However, a hand stops you and let it fall to the side of your body as he nuzzles his head into your neck.

"Oh jungkook you are hot" you can feel his warm breath hits against your neck.

"Of course I am" he says simply.

"Not that silly. I meant you must be having a fever" you laugh. You pushes his head away softly and places the back of your hand against his forehead. You shake your head and look at him who is pouting. You start to get up from bed to get him his medicine but he groans. You look back at him as he stretches his arms out, wanting you to be in his arms again.

"I'll be back" you laughs and hear him say something like dont take too long.