The substitute teacher (Jungkook)

BTS Imagines

You rock your head back and forth matching it to the sound of the beat to the music that is playing. Singing along, you scribble down words on your notebook. Indifferent to the situation of the class, you increase the volume of your music player and adjust the headphones. Meanwhile, students were running along the corridor, throwing crumpled pieces of paper and goofing around. The noise level just gets louder. Your friends had gone off to gossip about some celebrities and you cannot be bothered to sit around and listen.

The bell rings, signaling the first lesson has started. However, your classmates ignore it and continue with their conversation. A few minutes later, the door opens and you look up to see a tall guy enters the class. You remove the headphones off from your head and let it rest around your neck. The tall guy walks up to the front of the class and smiles, showing a glimpse of his dimple on his left cheek. The class starts to whisper to one another, wondering who is he.

He takes a quick look at the students and greets the class, "Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook so call me Mr Jeon." He chuckles and touches his neck nervously, feeling slightly uneasy with the stares of the students.

"Omg he looks so cute" Your friend says beside you, clasping both of her hands together. You smile slightly as she stares admiringly over the guy.

"Urm your math teacher, Mr Sim, won't be around for the next four days because he is ill so I"ll take over for the time being" he tries to smile. "Since it is our first meeting, shall we get to know each other?" the class goes silent until a girl raises her hand and speaks up.

"Where are you from?"

"Oh i'm from Busan" He shots her a friendly smile making the girl's cheeks flush.

"How old are you?" Another girl asks.

"Urm 20 years old" He replies quite hesitantly and looks down on the floor. The girl and her friends squeals in excitement and you just mentally roll your eyes, shaking your head.

More and more questions were directed to Mr Jeon as they ask him about his dreams, family and others. Not only girls were more and more drawn to him, even the guys are fascinated by the stories he told us. Maybe he isn't bad at all you thought. You take a closer look at the tall guy. He has black hair which is combed to his left and he is wearing a formal light blue button up shirt with black pants. However, the shirt seems to look small on him which allows you to see the shape of arms as he stretches his hand. Then, your eyes skim over his body and you could have sworn you see toned abs.

Judging from his body, you could tell that he must have worked out a lot. The thought of seeing him carrying weights and how his face would scrunch up at the tiring workout as sweat trickles down from his face to his body. Your thoughts were interrupted when you hear an adorable laugh. Your head shot up to the front and see him grinning from ear to ear, showing his pearly white teeth. His eyes turn into a crescent shaped and his cheeks rise up as his smile grows bigger. He should smile more often you thought to yourself, smiling.

"Y/n! Psst hey!" Your friend whisper yells to you as she nudges her elbow with yours. You pushher hand away, still daydreaming. A familiar comes up shwoing in front of you.

"If you are going to daydream about someone, you might want to make it less obvious" Mr Jeon smirks. Both of your faces were just inches apart and you just sit there, speechless. The class erupts into laughter and you could feel the heat rising up to your cheeks. You quickly look down in shame, trying to hide your embarrassed face. Curse you Jeon Jungkook you thought to yourself.

 

a/n: i dont know if at the age of twenty you could be a teacher or not but nevermind it is just a story anyway sorry for not posting imagines i was sick for a week and i'll post another one up later as well