He's jealous

BTS Imagines
Rap monster: He walks out of the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand. He looks at you and Fluffy, a new pet puppy that both of you has adopted. Your eyes gleam with happiness while you play and pet the puppy. He is happy to see that the both of you has a new company in the house but then something just does not feels right when he notices you always play with Fluffy and ignore him. He sighs and sits down on the couch in front of you. He places his hand on his knee, elbows down and rests his chin on the fist of his hand while looking at you. You continue to play with Fluffy, unaware of his presence.
 
"You know i need attention too as much as you give to Fluffy" he pouts.
"Oh sorry well are you hungry?" you ask and he shakes his head.
"Okay" your attention diverts back to Fluffy who is rolling on his back and trying to bite the ball. You give a quick glance to him and see him looking bored and pouts.
"Do you need anything?" You stop playing with Fluffy and turn your body to fully face him.
"I need you" He tilts his head to the side causing his hair to fall beneath his eye. You walk up to him and sit beside him causing him to instantly place his arm over your shoulders. You lean your head against his chest, hearing his heart beats softly.
"I feel jealous that you always spend time with Fluffy" he speaks. You closes your eyes, feeling the vibration of his voice as he your hair.
"Sorry it's just Fluffy is too cute and i cant resist him" You look at Fluffy and the corner of your lips lift up into a smile when he looks at you with that big black eyes of his.
"I can be cute too!" Namjoon looks down at you but you shake your head vehemently.
"But still you cant win over the poor puppy's cuteness I mean look" You point to Fluffy who is now walking to both of you and lies down on your lap. You scratch the puppy's head and the puppy closes its eyes in comfort. Namjoon sighs in defeat and agrees with you, petting the puppy as well.
 
 
Jin: You look through the selection of the beautiful dresses displayed on the racks. You let out a frustrated sigh after having a look at all of the different kinds of dresses but nothing seems to appeal to you. You put your hand on top of the rack and rests your chin on your hand.
 
"Oh y/n how about this one?" Jungkook comes up to you and holding a strapless blue cocktail dress with glitters sprinkled on it. You look at the younger boy apologetically and shake your head. All of the boys come over one by one and looking all tired. They look just as frustrated as you are. It have been an hour and a half since you and the boys have been finding for a perfect dress for you to wear. That is because the boys have invited you over to a small party and you thought that it would be appropriate to simply dress perfectly for the event. However, it looks like none of the dresses suits both the event and you.
"I think you should stick to that red dress" Jhope says, referring to the medium red dress with two cute bows tied at both ends so that when you wear it, it will be hung quite loosely at your shoulders.
"I dont know" You say and starts to feel restless.
"Why not? That dress will look beautiful on you" Namjoon says reassuringly.
"And y" Jimin adds, sending you a playful wink. You laugh and think about it. The boys starts to pester you and agree with one another that you should wear that dress.
"No i think y/n should just wear the purple dress" Jin says, referring to the long purple dress with one shoulder strap and a rose sewn on the strap. You look at Jin, seeing a slight hurt on his face.
"Oh looks like someone is jealous" Taehyung teases the older boy following a roar of laughter from the rest of the boys. Jin starts to walk away amid the chaos. You follows him behind quietly.
"Is it true?" Jin does not look at you but nods his head.
"I started to take a liking when I first met you. You can call it love at first sight i guess. Well I didnt actually believe in these kind of stuff until I experienced it myself" He says, finally looking into your eyes making you lost in them. You stays silent for awhile, neither of you saying anything to each other. You take a deep breath and exhale before speaking up again.
"I dont think you're the only one i guess. I share the same feeling with you" Jin looks up at you surprised but at the same time content. He quickly engulfs you in a hug and spins you around.
"Would you like to be my date?" He asks after putting you down.
"You dont need to ask and I will say yes anyway" You smile before he wraps his arms around you.
"Oh it's about time lovebirds" Jhope yells at the both of you causing the both of you to blush.
 
 
Suga: You sit down and play with your phone, waiting patiently for him to come and bring the drinks. After a while, he places the drinks in front of you and you smile, thanking him. Both of you are just casually talking and relaxing, enjoying every sip of your favourite drink. You look around the cafe and spot a guy looking at you with a smirk on his face. You shot him a small smile and turn your attention back to Suga. You are listening to Suga conversing about his work but you would occasionally look over at the guy and he would either smirks or winks at you. Suga sees the guy and his hand clench into a fist. He tries his best not to squeeze the cup of his drink and exhales his breath loudly that he did not realise that he has been holding it in.
 
"Doesn't he knows that you are taken?" He mutters under his breath. You hear him and just smile weakly, knowing that he is jealous right now.
"Sorry" You could only say.
"Nevermind it's not like he can looks at you again unless I do something" His lips curve upwards in a knowing smile.
"You are not going to punch him are you?" You looks at him worriedly but he laughs and shakes his head. Instead, he scoots his seat closer to you and lifts your chin with his fingers before meeting his lips with yours. Both of you breaks apart from the kiss and smile at each other. Suga looks over at the guy and the guy has a blank expression on his face. After that, both of you continue your conversation as usual as if nothing has happened and the guy from earlier has already left the cafe.
 
 
Jhope: Both of you enter the fancy restaurant and takes a seat the reserved table. It has been a while since both of you had an elegant dinner date at the restaurant. When he told you that he had made reservations at the restaurant, you are excited and look forward to the date. You look into the pair of eyes while both of you simply talk or sometimes you would blush when he catches you staring at him.
 
"How was it?" He asks.
"It was good" You smile.
"I think i should get you home as it is getting dark" You nod your head and he walks over to you, pulling out the chair slightly to allow you to stand up. How gentleman he is! After he pays for the dinner, both of you walk out of the restaurant hand in hand, talking and laughing. Then, someone accidentally bumps into you causing you to almost fall backwards.
"Oh im sorry i didnt look where im going" The guy who bumps into you, looks up to you and looks surprise. "Hey what are you doing here?" He engulf you in a hug.
"I could ask you the same thing" You return him the hug. Jhope looks at both of you and just stands there awkwardly.
"Wow you look beautiful. You never age do you?" The guy jokes, taking your hand in his. You laugh and smacks his arms lightly. Jhope clears his throat making you to turn to him.
"Oh i guess i should better go. Nice meeting you again" You smile and hug the guy one last time before walking away with Jhope.
"Are you okay?" You turn to look at him.
"Yeah i guess" A smile is playing at the end of your lips and you stand in front of him.
"I love you not him. Besides he is only a guy friend of mine nothing else. Now tell me who did I just spend a wonderful dinner date with?" You let a smirk play on your lips. His eyes light up and you can see the happiness reflects in his eyes. He pecks you on the lips and both of you take a long walk home, chatting and cracking jokes.
 
 
Jimin: "Hello princess" He yells cheerily on the phone and smiles.
"Hello oppa" He hears your adorable laugh at the other line of the phone and instantly smiles. However, he pouts when he didnt get to hear what he wants. When you hear him stays silent, you get worried.
"Oh oppa what's wrong? Oppa are you okay?" He could only sighs.
You hear him huff angrily and say, "Im your prince you know not just your oppa" You chuckle.
"Well then hello my prince. There i said it, happy?"
"Yes very. A y prince if i might add" He grins widely and wiggles his eyebrows.
"Tsk how cheesy" You laugh.
"Oh cheese is yummy just like my chocolate abs" He smirks making you laugh and shake your head. He feels content just by hearing your adorable laughter and thinks just how lucky he is to have you as his girlfriend. However, that thought was gone when he hears a guy's voice at the other end of the line.
"Hey are you ready? We are still on on going to the cafe right?" He hears the guy asks you. Jimin's smile has turned into a frown now.
"Yeah of course. You also still own me that piggyback as punishment from last week's bet" He hears you although not too loud but clear enough because you have the phone at half an arm's length.
"Fine whatever. Be right downstairs in 5 minutes" He hears a momentary silence until you speak again.
"Oh oppa sorry about that"
"Im your prince by the way" He mutters. "Anyway have fun with him. I dont want to disturb your fun time" He adds sourly. An amusement look is shown on your face when you realise what happens. He's jealous you speaks in your head.
"He's just a brother of mine and he wants to spend some brother-sister time with me thats all" A smile tug at the end of your lips. He stays silent as he tries to process his thoughts and would like to say something but nothing comes out of his mouth other than an 'oh'. He hears your laughter and defends himself.
"Hey jealous Jimin is cute!" He protests.
"Yeah sure he is" You roll your eyes and smile.
 
 
V: He walks into the venue with the boys following him behind. The crowd cheers loudly and bright lights of flash appears as soon as the fans take pictures of them. BTS greets the fans before taking a seat. After a few minutes, the fanmeet starts and a long line of fans are queued at the side of the stage. He is busy talking and laughing with Kookie but stops when a fan approach Kookie first. Taehyung takes a look at you who is handing Jungkook your album. It then becomes a stare and he couldnt take his eyes off you. You walk to the side and you are now standing in front of Taehyung. He gives you a cheeky smile before signing your album and even holds your hand as he signs. His heart skips a beat and he smiles to himself, lowering his head so as not to allow anyone see his face blush. After signing, he looks at you and tries to spark a conversation between the both of you. However, your best friend yells in excitement, interrupting the conversation.
 
"Omg y/n it's Jimin" She pulls your hand making you bump to her side. You stand in front of Jimin and breaks into a smile but then looks down quickly and blush when Jimin returns a sweet smile to you. Taehyung furrows his eyebrows, disliking where this is going.
"Hello lovely!" Jimin speaks.
"Omg y/n!" Your best friend screams. "Sorry she is just shy because you are her favourite among the rest" Your best friend says, noticing that you are being silent.
"Oh yeah you have a gift for Jimin oppa right?" Your best friend turns to you and nudges your side. You shyly gives Jimin the gift and smiles. You hear Jimin says thanks and you nod your head. Both of you and your best friend however, have to go and walks away after getting signatures from the boys. After both of you walk away, Taehyung glares at Jimin who is now playing with the cute penguin doll you give him. A bubble of jealousy rise in Taehyung's chest but he shakes it off when he sees you trying to take pictures of you and poses cutely.
 
 
Jungkook: You are in your living room, watching a movie when you hear the doorbell rings followed by noises of chatter. You open the door to be greeted by seven boys standing in front of you. One by one the boys hug you and walk into the house. Taehyung walks up to you with a smile.
 
"Hey kiddo" He envelops you in a hug which lasts slightly longer than the rest of the members and pecks you on the cheek. You feel yourself blush at his touch. He slings his arm over your shoulders and both of you walk into the living room following the rest of the boys. Jungkook was dumbfounded as he was left standing at the door. He sighs and walks into your house by himself. When he enters the living room, he looks at the boys who are already sprawled out on the couch. Hurt etch on his face, seeing Taehyung and you shares a seat on a two-seat couch with Taehyung's hands still on your shoulder. He sighs angrily and sits on the couch beside Jin which also happens to be a two-seat couch. The boys and you are watching a comedy movie and every time there is a hilarious scene, you would laugh so hard and lean your head against Taehyung's chest. Jungkook needs to get away, to clear his mind off with the anger boiling in him. He gets up and walks into the kitchen. You notice Jungkook's silent behaviour all this while and follow him.
 
"Oppa what's wrong?" You place your hand on his shoulder, startling him. Jungkook turns to you but did not look at you. You repeat the question and this time when he looks at you in the eyes, you see a mixed emotions of hurt, anger and jealousy.
"What's with you and Taehyung?" He mutters. You furrow your eyebrows but realisation hits you. Your lips curve up at the edges and you hooks your arm around his.
"We are just close friends nothing else. I cant love him like I do for you" He locks his eyes with yours before leaning in to kiss you on your lips. Both of you smile and embrace each other in a hug. Jungkook glance over at Taehyung who looks at him and wiggles his eyebrows.
"Thank you for loving me" He mumbles in your hair and feels your body shake as you nod your head.
 
A/N: oh finally it's up! sorry it's been long it's just that i've been studying for the past two weeks and i still have one last paper on the 10th (leo and my bday yay) after that, i have a holiday of about 2 months or more which means im free to update heh oh also thanks a bunch for more than 1000 views bye lovelies