He finds you beautiful

BTS Imagines

Rap monster: He walks in the studio and sits down for a while. He taps his finger on the table while he tries to think of the lyrics for BTS new song. He thinks for a moment and stares into space, thinking of a good story to write about. Then, his mind flickers to an image of you smiling and for a few minutes, he could not get his mind off you. With that, it gives him an idea to write a song about you. He grab his pencil and pen down his thoughts about you, basically saying how beautiful you are in every way. He even expresses in the song how much he wants to call you mine. Also, whenever BTS perform the song, he rap his lyrics with so much passion as if you are there watching him.

 

Jin: It has only been a few days since the both of you met but to him, it feels like you and him have met for a few years. Everyday, in the morning when he wakes up and at night before he goes to sleep, he would always think about you. He would sometimes daydream about how it would be like if the both of you are a couple or better, if you and him are married. He has never seen someone as beautiful as you. When both of you first met each other at the bookstore, he thought it was just his mind playing tricks on him and blaming himself for reading a lot of romance novels because your beauty just captivates him. However, when you look at him and give him a friendly smile, his heart melts and wishes to see that beautiful smile again everyday. He has been dying to confess his feelings to you but he just do not have the courage to do so. But today, a sudden wave of courage took over him as he decides to tell you how much he likes you and wants to spend his life with you.

 

Suga: BTS gets in their van as the vehicle drives them to their dorm after a long day of practice. The ride to their destination was silent as the boys are dog-tired and are now taking a nap before they reach their dorm. After a few minutes, they arrive and sleepily get down from the van. Suga gets down first and just stands beside the van. His energy is used up and how he badly wishes he could take a day off. His attention perks up when he sees you walking down the street. Eh I've never seen her before. She looks so... beautiful. He looks at you again but was called back by the manager. He steals a glance at you before going inside the dorm. Since that day, everyday whenever the van arrives in front of their dorm after a late night practice, as if on cue, he would look at you making sure you have entered the house before he goes inside the dorm.

 

Jhope: He was walking with his friends at the park after a short match of basketball at the court nearby. He walks backwards with his body facing his friends and goofing around, laughing at the jokes made by each other. Unaware of where he was going, he accidentally bumps into someone. He quickly turns around and help you up. He stops when he looks at you. His breath hitched and his heart beats rapidly as he takes a good look of the beautiful girl in front of him.

"Jhope!" One of his friends calls out to him. He turns to his group of friends who are a few distance far from him and nods his head to them. He turn his attention back to you about to apologise to you but realise that you are not there in front of him anymore. He looks around but gives up and walks back to where his friends were waiting for him.

 

Jimin: He enters his favourite cafe to buy himself a cup of coffee. He sits down on an empty seat for a while as he waits for a waiter to take his order. He plays with his phone when the sound of the bell rings could be heard, signaling that a new customer has walked in. He looks up curious as to who it is and his eyes fall upon the most beautiful girl. Her long, straight hair flows nicely behind her back and her smile warms his heart. Her brown eyes looks around the cafe with fascination. Her cute laughter could be heard which is a music to his ears. He could not believe it, he has just seen an angel who is in the same room as him. It may seem ridiculous but it is true. There she is with her friends seated opposite to his table, laughing and chatting away. Out of all the people in the cafe, he only has his eyes laid on her.

 

V: The both of you walk around the shopping centre hand in hand. Then, his eyes sparkle when he sees the colourful toys and adorable stuffed animals displayed on the shelves of the toy store. He looks at you, smiling big and quickly pulls you in the store before you could say anything. You wander around the store alone and not knowing where he could be in the store after the both of you enter it. Then, you feel a tap on your shoulder so you turn back but no one was there. However, you gasp when there is a zombie face is looking at you. He laughs and takes the mask off as you hit his arm.

"You look beautiful even when you are scared" He says, giggling and pulls you in for a hug. The both of you take one last look around the store before heading back home.

 

Jungkook: You enter the library and head to the shelves to find a book. You push your glasses up as your eyes scan through the piles of books lined up on the shelves. Finally, you decide to settle on reading a romance novel and stand by the bookshelf to read it. You are reading the book intently, unaware that he was admiring you with a smile plaster on his face. You put the book down for a moment and was surprised to see him in front of you, leaning against the bookshelf as well.

He smiles and speaks, "You look beautiful in glasses." You could feel heat rush up to your cheeks and look away from him for a short while, blushing.

You look up to him again and say, "You look handsome upclose." You walk away from him, hiding your face with the book due to embarrassment.

 

Author's note: hello another imagine is up yay! hope it is not that bad as i am half awake right now oh btw did you guys watch war of hormone mv? the boys look so perfect and in the end where taehyung received a hug from the girl, it crushed my friend's feelings haha anyways good night, good morning or good afternoon wherever you guys are till we see in the next imagine bye!