I'm sorry (Suga)

BTS Imagines

You look at Suga who is busy scribbling some words on his notebook and holding on to his phone with his left hand. You sigh as you look at how busy he is. It is supposedly to be his day off today but he is still busy woking. Also last week, Suga had promised to make up for the lunch date that both of you had missed due to his busy schedule but looks like you have to miss it again.

Having a boyfriend who is famous is definitely difficult. There are just a lot of work for them to do that not even more than a minute can they spend time with you. However, you have been understanding to him all this while, just today though, just today you want him to have a rest afterall it's his day of.

"Oppa~!" You speak, breaking the silence.

"Hmm" Suga simply says, not looking up from his notebook.

"Oppa~!" You whine , pouting. Still, he did not look up at you. Feeling bored and slightly upset, you walk over to Suga and snatch his notebook away, running.

"*Y/n, babe give it back" Suga runs afte you but you are too quick for him.

"Nope" You stick your tongue out at him.

"Babe give it back! I need to finish writing the lyrics by tomorrow" Suga pleads.

The both of you stop running and were standing at each side of the table in the kitchen. Suga slowly walks towards your side but you back away from him. You are about to run away again when your shirt gets caught up to one of the chairs. As you are trying to pull it, Suga takes this chance to sneak up behind you and carries you over his shoulder.

"Suga put me down!" You hit his back continuously in attempt for him to put you down. Suga walks around the kitchen and make one round around the living room as well before finally puts you down on the sofa, sitting beside you. You try to to catch your breath after all the running when you feel a pair of eyes looking at you.

"What?" You ask, eyeing him suspiciously and knowing fully that he is up to something. Suga didn't answer you instead he starts tickling you. You laugh uncontrollably as you try to squirm away. He knows too well you are really ticklish.

"Suga stop!" You say in between your laughs. The corners of Suga's lips turns into a curve upwards as he continues to tickle you.

"Nope I wont" You hear him say. His tickles soon annoys you causing you to let out a scream which makes Suga to finally stop tickling.

"Im sorry babe. I just really love your laugh" He says as he kisses you on your forehead. You shook your head and smile, sitting up properly beside Suga. Suga gives you a cheeky smile and a kiss on your cheek before going back to writing on his song. You sigh and looks down at your hands, playing with them. Suga looks over at you and smile faintly. He walks over to you and looks at you for a while before you looks up at him.

"What do you want me to do?" Suga asks, looking at you in the eyes. You smile at him and points to the tv, hinting to him that you want to watch a movie with him. He nods and smile, pecking you on the cheek before going into the bedroom to grab a blanket for the both of you since it has started to rain outside while you get the movie started.

"Finally..." You mutters under your breath, grinning widely. You look at Suga, smiling who gladly returns the smile to you and pecks you on the cheek and plops down on the sofa next to you. If it hadn't been for you having to run around the living room and suffers with the tickles, Suga would surely be tiring himself out.


heh i make suga the kind of guy who likes to give his fav girl a kiss on the cheek he's just too cute heh also thanks for reading guys! ^^

* y/n is your name btw