His wish (Jhope)

BTS Imagines

Looking up above you, you are greeted by the shining stars that shimmer in the night sky. The wind blows softly and the sound of the insects creaking in the back makes the night a peaceful one. You feel yourself being pulled closer when there is a gust of wind blows stronger than before.

"Do you need a jacket?" A familiar voice rings in your ear.

"Nope I don't need one when I have you hugging me tightly" You smile and looks up at him, seeing that same smile that you see during the first time both of you met.

"Hoseok, isn't it beautiful? Lying down and just gazing at the stars, enjoying the nature" You speak. 

"No it's not! Look even the stars are shining less brightly in the sky with your presence here! Your beauty outshines the beautiful stars here" You crease your eyebrow and nudge him in the chest, muttering the word cheesy. Hoseok laughs at your reaction and snuggles close to you.

The atmosphere falls into another silence. The captivating night view mesmerise you as you look at the sky in awe. You look at every stars twinkling and shining brightly against the moonlight. The stars itselves are already beautiful enough to look at and the dark blue night sky compliments well with the view.

"If you would like to make a wish, what would it be?" Hoseok speak in suddenness which startle you a bit. You think for a moment before opening your mouth to say something.

"I would like someone to love me to bits" You say, smiling at that thought.

Chuckling, hoseok says, "I'm sorry but I can't help you with that". Then, there was a short pause before you speak again.

"How about you then?" You your head slightly to the side to look at him.

"I don't need a wish for that. I've already found her" You look away from him, feeling the heat rise up to your cheeks and smiling.

Hoseok's grip around your waist tightens as both of you enjoy the beautiful scenery above you before heading home. Although it was already late when both of you left the place, it was definitely a perfect date today and to end it all, Hoseok brings you to the familiar cafe that both of you love, for a little late night "happy hour" as what Hoseok likes to call it.


sorry for leaving this hanging for so long im pretty busy with school and things so yeah i'll post the rest up quick and sorry this is short