She's mine (Rap monster)

BTS Imagines

"Hey babe!" Your boyfriend walks up from behind you and pokes your side. You jump a little, startle and hit him at his arm.

"Kim Namjoon, don't do that again!" You furrow your eyebrows. He laughs and hugs you.

"Okay okay I'm sorry babe" You look away from him, pouting.

"Is my baby girl angry with me?" You walk out of the kitchen but Namjoon grabs your wrist. "Here let me just make it up to you" He gives you a small peck on your lips. The fluterry feeling in your stomach comes on as you blush and smile. Namjoon tugs a piece of your hair behind your ear and lifts your chin. He looks at you and slowly leans in.

 

"Woo!!" Taehyung jumps on Namjoon's back as the boys walk into the kitchen, cheering and laughing.

"What are you guys doing huh?" Jimin looks at the couple suspiciously. Suga who was standing beside Taehyung, had his hands in his pockets and smile. Jin and Jungkook who was being quiet in the living room awhile ago, smile and laugh at the couple. You look down on the floor, embarrassed as you try to hide your almost blushing face.

"Oh noona you're blushing!" J-Hope yells who is now laughing with Jimin and Taehyung as the trio cheers and laughs. Too late you thought.

Namjoon tries to stop the chaotic situation to prevent the boys from embarrassing you further. "Ah stop it! Why are you guys here?"

"Oh!" Taehyung seems to have remember something. The others look at Taehyung and he nods. "1, 2, 3"

"Happy Birthday Jina noona!" The boys exclaim in unison as they blow the party blowers. Surprised by the sudden wish, you chuckle and thank the boys.

"Since today is Jina noona birthday and also our day off, we should celebrate!" Jimin smiles.

"Oh a birthday party!" J-Hope exclaims

"Urm I don't want a big party just a small one will do guys" You say, getting slightly worried.

It is not that you don't appreciate the boys effort, honestly you do, but it's just that you don't really enjoy big parties since you're really a shy person. You also can't really mix well with big crowds.

"Okay small party it is!" taehyung shouts, raising both of his hands up. The boys decide that they would organise the event themselves and push the couple out of the apartment. (let's just say the boys lives in an apartment okay)

......

You walk into the kitchen, telling Namjoon that you are getting a drink. You look around the crowded place, impressed with the decorations put up by the boys. It is sure a good thing that you let the boys organise the party although you have asked for a small one which you did asked Taehyung and he just simply said that he accidentally called everyone in his contacts. you shake your head, smiling as you recall seeing his embarrassed face.

"Hey Jina" A guy walks up from behind you. You smile, thinking it was Namjoon. However, your smile turns into a frown when you see the person standing in front of you.

"It's been awhile isn't it? Wow you look beautiful" He looks at you from top to bottom, smirking.

"What do you want *Jinhwan?" Your eyes are darting about in concern, searching for someone. Where are you Namjoon? You look around but he is nowhere in sight.

"Nothing I just want to admire the beauty in front of me" He pushes your hair behind your shoulder but you smack his hand away.

"Woah relax Jina since it's your birthday today, why not we have some fun?" Jinhwan moves closer to you and you tries to squirm your way through but was blocked. A guy comes over to both of you and pushes Jinhwan away.

"Namjoon" You whisper as you bit your lip and look up, trying to blink away the tears. Namjoon wraps his arms around your waist tightly.

"Sorry but you've missed your chance, she's my girl now" Namjoon says in that deep voice of his. Jinhwan puts his hands up in surrender and gives you a look before walking away.

"Thanks" You could only manage to say. Namjoon takes a black string that he finds in the drawer and ties it around both of your wrists.

"Huh what is this?" you look down at the tied string.

"There are a lot of boys here so I don't want any of them to take you away you're only mine and no one else" Namjoon says, lightly tapping your nose.  You shake your head and smile at him. If there is someone that you're really thankful for, he will be the second person on the list after your family. He is definitely someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with. The person that will protect and love you like no else ever will. The person that brings you happiness as your days are full of smile and laughter.

You look at him, smiling and mutter, "I love you"

"I love you too babe" Namjoon says, grinning widely showing his left dimple.


so how was it guys? i hope it is good i was smiling the whole time im writing this anyway thanks for reading

*Jinhwan - im not referring to team b kim jnhwan btw or any celebrity named jinhwan