Chapter 9

We Got Married : DaraHae

                                                              

 

 

 

 

Title : 2nd meeting. heart

 

     I'm soo excited to meet him again. Hehehe. It's not that I like him, uhmm.. just for the fact that I like spending time with him, seeing his smile makes my day. RIght, right.. I don't like him, just plain admiration. It's not the same, right?? Like idoletry and infatuation ain't the same.. 

 But that "idoletry" your talking about is getting deeper... 

Who said that?? AM I really going crazy?? Aigooo.. thinking about Donghae is Dangerous!! 

 What are you talking about?? It's your conscience, you pabo!!

Ah.. I thought I was already mad. And FYI I'm not a Pabo, you know!! If I'm a Pabo, then you also is a Pabo!! Who's the Pabo now??

 Arasso, arasso. You're not a Pabo. Shockss.. Talking to you is somewhat hopeless, but I can't do anything about it since I'm you. Aigoo.. How unlucky can I get??

What are you talking about huh?? And about me liking Donghae deeper?? What's that about?? 

Nothing... I'll tell you about it soon. I'll be back to my den. I'm getting a migraine because of youuu...

Yeah, yeah.. Get lost. You're interupting my thoughts.. cheeky

 

 

      It was already past noon when the staffs of Wgm contacted me. They told me to go to QuickSilver Cafe. What's up with going to cafes?? Am I going to meet Donghae there?? Oh.. I don't know how I should address him. Ottokke?? I thought of possible names to call him but in the end I just gave up. I'll just call him Donghae. That would be better. 

      

 

        I'm now in the cafe. Fast right?? Hehehe. I'm just got nothing to do. Besides I don't want the staffs to wait long. I'm that considerate and don't think that I'm just excited to see Donghae cause I'm not, just maybe a little. Kekekeke. How is he doing?? Is he okay?? But let's jump to more important things first. Do I look okay?? I just placed a bit of make-up. I don't want to overdo it and I'm just wearing casual clothes. I've seen Wgm before and most of them just wear casual clothes and a bit of make-up. I don't want to look like I'm about to go on stage. I want Donghae to see me, not Park Sandara that performs but Sandara Park. I'm getting Emo here. Let's stop this madness. 

        After a few more minutes, maybe he was caught in traffic, Donghae finally arrived. He apologized to everyone, the staffs, producers, the director and especially to me. Aigoo, he is also humble. Can you please stop Donghae?? I don't know how much my heart can take. I'm about to melt. Aigoooo.. He looks stunning by the way. He was just wearing simple clothes but he looks like he just got off from a photoshoot. He really is gorgeous. Is this really my husband?? What did I do in my past life that a blessing like this human being is before me as my husband?? thank you!! 

       " Annyeonghasseyo Dara, sorry if I'm late! I just got caught in traffic and also our schedule earlier got delayed so we had to make some arrangements. Sorry for letting you wait." He said while bowing. Aigoo. I didn't even ask for an excuse but he told me nothing less. He really is a gentleman, neh?? Whoever doesn't agree with me should just close their mouths for nonsense will just be blurted out if they don't. Arasso?? okay.

 

Donghae's pov

 

       I rushed from our venue to QuickSilver cafe. I'm dead! The schedule got extended. I have to rush for the staffs of wgm are already waiting for me to arrive, especially Dara. She might think I'm a bad person. I might leave a bad impression to her. I just wasted her precious time. That's bad!! I hope she'll understand. I really do! I'll do anything!!

       I finally arrived at QuickSilver cafe. I apologized to each and every staff for being late and also delaying the shoot. I  spotted Dara by the window side, she was deep in  her thoughts that she wasn't able to recognize my arrival. I just continued apologizing to the staffs. I'm still nervous in facing her. Maybe she's mad!! Oh no!! I hope she'll understand.

        I finished apologizing to each and every staff in the site. This is it! There's no more backing out. I must apologize to her. I went nearer to her table. I just stood there for she won't look at me. Is she that mad that's she's ignoring me?? Ottokke?? I'm doomed. She won't ever like me anymore!! What will I do?? 

       I was just rooted to my spot. Afraid to move an inch, to make any sound. Every minute that passes seemed like years to me. She was deep unto her thoughts, I can tell. What is she thinking about?? I hope it doesn't include ways of  avoiding me.

       She finally looked at me. Shock visible on her face. Do I look that horrible?? I just gave her a smile. Like an awkward smile for I'm too scared to do anything, say anything. It seemed like time stopped moving, the way her smile appeared on her face. It seemed like it was only me and her. Everyone vanished. Is this what you call true love?? She looked pretty no beautiful and gorgeous to be exact in those simple clothes, her natural beauty visible for the fact that she ain't wearing make-up much. Just some lip gloss and powder I guess. But that doesn't change the fact that she looks like a goddess. Indeed she is a goddess. What did I do in my past life that I'm able to  spend time with a beauty like her? I look at myself and realize that I look so haggard. I should have prepared!! 

     " Annyeonghasseyo Dara, sorry if I'm late! I just got caught in traffic and also our schedule earlier got delayed so we had to make some arrangements. Sorry for letting you wait." I said nervously, what is she just snobs me?? 

     "Oh, donghae it's alright. Sorry, I didn't notice you earlier! I was too up to my thoughts. Sorry, really. " She said. She looked soo cute. The way she apologized repeatedly. I just want to take her home. Ooppss.. that ain't allowed. Hehehe, we'll have our own house later on. Hehehehe. 

     " It's alright. I should be the one apologizing for I came in late. Sorry for letting you wait and wasting your precious time. " I said, she just kept on apologizing. Aigoo, she's really cute and adorable just how a friend of mine that knows her dearly described. 

      "Okay, since Donghae-shii has arrived, we'll start filming. Ready? Okay, let's start." the director said. Since it was in a cafe, we shouldn't be too loud and besides this ain't a movie there is no need for him to shout. 

      We had a casual conversation. Asking about the things that happened recently. I'm not being nosy, just curious. We talked about the reactions of our members about the sudden Wgm happenings. 

      " Neh, they knew about it from Sajangnim. I even thought that it was all a dream . Bommie just told me about it the next morning. The girls were really excited about it, since they didn't know who my husband to be is, they tried guessing. Most of there guesses were from Boy groups. It was chaotic. When I arrived that night after the first meeting, they bombarded me with questions and they asked who my husband is, I  told them it was you. They really didn't believe me until I showed them the picture we took. Hahaha, I told them about everything that happened and the girls were like squeeling like there's no more tomorrow." She said. I was admiring how pretty everything about her was. The way she smiles and laughs is contagious. it can really make you smile.

      " Yeah, me too!! Hahahaha, but the guys weren't like squeeling, they just acted like wolfs. Holling and stuff! It was chaotic!!" I laughed earning laughter from her too.

     We talked about more random things. She really is fun to be with. Thank goodness, she's my wife. I'm getting used to this. Hahaha. I asked her out to get some icecream where in she gladly accepted. 

    We went to an icecream shop nearby. It was quiet and peaceful. Just the way I liked it. I seldomly come here with Hyuk or Siwon. Siwon always buys me one while Hyuk doesn't. He really is stingy.angry 

    "What would you like??" I asked her. 

    " I'll have Choco!!" She squeeled in delight. She looks so adorable. I won't get bored just watching her everyday. No kidding! 

    I ordered our treats and sat on a the table near the windows. She really likes windows right? Cute. She suddenly turned quiet, just looking at something in particular outside. It was a store. I looked at the direction where she is looking at and found a cute rabbit necklace. Maybe she likes that. SHe excused herself to go to the restroom. I quickly went out and both the necklace. It was really cheap but cute, I both a pair of rings too. Hehehe. 

    I went inside, glad she still is in the bathroom. I settled on my seat and the waiter served our treats. She went out of the bathroom. The look on her face blossomed. Delight visible as she saw the treats available. As she was eating, she glanced at the store where in she looked at earlier. Sadness visible when she noticed that the necklace is no longer there. I quickly took the necklace and showed it to her when she faced me. Shock and happiness replaced the gloomy aura. 

    "Donghae, you shouldn't had. " She said

    " It's okay, it's like my peace offering. " I made an alibi. Smart right?

    "For what?" She asked.

    " For being late. " I said, awesome right?

    " I told you, it's just okay. " She said

    " I already bought it. I can no longer return it. " I said, faking. I pouted to add more effect. 

     " Okay, okay. " She said. Success!! Double success, for she smiled. I can see in her eyes that she really is thankful. 

   We continued eating the icecream, savoring the moment. I noticed a stain on her face. I did what I usually do. I grabbed my napkin and removed the stain on her face. This is becoming a hobby of mine. She looked off-guard with my action. 

    " Stain. " I simply said

    "Oh. Sorry about that. " She sheepishly said. She looked soo cute. I pinched her cheeks. I didn't realize my actions when I saw her blush. This is awkward. But can you blame me?? She just looks soo adorable. Almost everything about her is adorable! 

     Necklace=check. Rings=?? 

 When can I give these to her?? Hope there will be a good time and event. 

 When will that happen??  

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyo people!! 

Thanks for reading!!

Sorry for typos and mistakes or whatever. (;

Also, I wasn't able to answer your comments. Sorry bout that. 

Thanks for those who subscribed!! 

 

What do you think about the title thing?? Hahaha, I just gave it a shot. Hahaha. 

 

Comments are Loved!!heart