Chapter 7

We Got Married : DaraHae

                                       

 

 

* Note: This will be still like the same day. Hahaha, I was supposed to merge chap. 6 with this, but, I'm just lazy. Hahaha. This chapter will like be from Dara's pov and Thunder's pov. It'sll be still like on the same setting. Same day and like time but different locations.

On with the Storyyyy.. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara's pov

 

  I woke up a bit late today. Don't blame me, blame it on my wonderful dream! Hahaha, I'm soo not gonna tell. Hahaha, it's embarassing. I'm.. shy. Well, let's not talk about that. I might just spill the beans. 

  After arranging my bed, I headed for  a shower for I think I already smell bad. Hahaha. After doing my routines, I headed to the kitchen for my baby is already rumbling for food. I stopped midway for the others are giggling in the living room. What are they giggling about? Is it another chick flick they bought? Or Super Junior's live performance?? I quickly headed to the living room, not that I'm excited.. It's just that I'm curious on what they are watching. Hehehe. 

 "Bom, whatcha watching??" I asked Bom for she was too immersed on the show. I haven't took a glance on the television for I wanted to ask Bom first. when suddenly, I heard a familliar voice. I looked up and saw myself. So, they are going to air it today?? That's too fast!! Aigoo.. 

 

Thunder's pov 

  "Hey Joon-hyung, what are you up to for today?" I asked him, we were given a free day today. Thank goodness! We can just loiter around, go out or whatever we please. I was planning on going out with Mir but he bailed me out for he wanted to sleep, so I just stayed at home. It's soo boring, I've got nothing to do. Might as well make fun of Joon-hyung. Hehehe. 

  "Nothing, maybe I'll just watch some shows today." He said as he continiously changed channels. I just sat beside him, for I was also bored. The boredom is kiling me!! I should probably call Dara-noona, maybe she's free today. I haven't had a meal together with her. Hehehe, she can buy me also that shirt that I soo wanted to buy before. That's how much Dara-noona loves me. You guys jealous?? Hahahaha.

  I suddenly heard Dara-noona, is she here in our dorm?? That's impossible! I've told her before not to just barge-in here. I don't want that incident to happen again. I don't want to taint the innocence of my Noona. That was horrible. If you want to know, it was when Dara noona came to our dorm and Joon hyung opened the door for her. What's up with that guy! Opening the door with only a towel on?? That's crazy right? 

  Maybe I'm just hallucinating since I miss my sister soo much. Yeah, right.. As I was assuring myself that I haven't heard Dara noona, Joon hyung suddenly tapped my shoulder. Not once, not twice but thrice. 

  "Waeyo??" I asked with an annoyed tone. He should know that I hate it when he taps me, I don't have anything against others tapping me but Joon-hyung taps HARD!! Literally! Blame it on his firm and delicious muscles. Hahaha. 

  "Am I seeing what I'm clearly seeing?" Joon hyung asked. What's up with this guy?? I think he totally lost it. He was pointing on the tv screen like it done something wrong. I looked at it and Bloody hell!! Is that Dara noona?? SHe didn't tell me about her being in a show!

  "What show is that Hyung? Why hasn't noona said a word to me about it and she's with guys??" I asked, I tend to become overprotective on my noona at times. It's just what I got used to. But think about it. Noona rarely keeps secrets from me, like she'll tell me if she'd be in shows and such. 

  " We....  Got... Marr... ied... " Joon Hyung said. Huh?? I don't get it. We Got Married?? Say what?? He's kidding right?! I looked back at the screen and the logo of We got married greeted me, signaling for a commercial. 

  " Noona is in We Got Married????????????" I shouted at no one in particular. I quickly dialed Dara-noona's number. This is absurd!! 

  "Neh, cheondoong??" Noona said. 

  "You're in WGM?? why didn't you tell me?? " I tried my best to stay calm. I don't want to frighten noona. 

  "Neh.. I'm sorry about not telling you. I was just told in a short notice, we just started filming yesterday."

  "Ah, arraso" I said, so it was excusable. Fine.. "So who is your.. Husband?" 

  " Lee Donghae. Oh, I gotta go. See you. Saranghae!" And the line got cut-off. 

  "NOONA IS MARRIED TO  LEE DONGHAE??????" 

 

Dara's pov

 

    The girls won't stop giggling. Aigoo, they are like highschoolers. They didn't ask too much questions for they already knew what happened. There squeels just won't stop especially when skinships happen. Aigoo..

    What will happen next?? Will DaraHae work??  I hope so. Hehehe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update. 

Hahaha, the meeting of Yg and Jiyong will be on the next chapter. 

Sorry about that, I just ran out of ideas.. Mianhe. ):

  Who's that kid??