Chapter 13

We Got Married : DaraHae

Jiyong's pov

 

Why on earth is that guy in here?? Out of all the cafes here in Seoul, why must he eat HERE?? 

 

"Donghae, what are you doing here?" Dara noona asked. See, she herself doesn't want you here!! Get out!!!!! 

"Uhmmm... Hyung, you okay?? " Daesung asked.

"Hmmm?? what are you talking about?" I asked calmly. I need to chill a bit to keep my cover. I could see the maknae chuckling to himself by the corner. I shot him a glare, an intense one. He gulped and bowed his head, a sign that he is sorry and he's guilty. 

 

Right maknae, bow down to your ever soo Handsome leader.  

Hahaha, just kidding, Am I being too Conceited?? Pardon me, I'm just enjoying the torture I'm giving to that pesky rat. 

 

"Yah, Ji, you're totally nuts!! You're creeping the shiz out of all of us!" Top hyung said with a petrified look on his face. He looked scared. What for?? 

"Huh?? What are you talking about?" I asked them. What are these guys seriously talking about?? I have noo Idea!!

"You're talking to no one in particular dude!! Did your brain get damaged??" Top hyung said

"Yah!! Are you implemeting that I'm crazy?? " I said, shocked and bewildered by these idiots.

"Uh-huh." they said all in chorus. 

"Yah!!!" I shouted that earned a roar of laughter from all of them.

 

What am I?? A laughing stock?? Real funny... Har har..  Just you guys wait, I'm gonna be the one who will have the last laugh at the very end. Mark my words. 

 

 

Donghae's pov

 

I was having a fun conversation with Dara. We were seated at the table wherein we sat earlier. 

I can stare at her for the whole day. She's really fun to be with. With her witty remarks and antics, you'll never get bored. 

 

We were immersed in OUR conversation when suddenly a certain person shouted and whined like a kid.

 

"YAH!! You guys are ganging up on me!! That's unfaiiir!!!" He whined. This guy really has no shame. A grown-up man, making a scene kin a Cafe in public. Did he forget his statuts as an idol? Acting all child-like in a public place with his image is a definite no-no. 

"What happened here?" Dara said. She really is considerate to others. SHe's perfect right?  Gorgeous and kind-hearted. What is missing on her?? Maybe me?? Hahaha.

"Noona" He pouted. Yuck!! The legendary Kwon-Leadah, G-dragon acting all cutie pie to my girlfriend, soon to be, hahaha.. back on track, this guy is kidding right?? Pouting really?? So not cute!! I'm better than him at that type of things. I'm cuter right?? RIGHT?? 

"Jiyong-ah, what happened?" She said. SHe's a pretty good candidate for a future wife. SHe's caring, I can obviously see, what I can also see is the grin forming on that guy's face that is now in Dara's embrace. 

How childish. Acting all weak just to get comforted by someone. Seriously dude.. No swag, what happened to you?

 You were never like that.. unless... no way.... she's not his type.. but... Anna was somewhat like her too... A-aniyo.. In-house dating is a no-no.. It can't be.. 

 

   Kwon Jiyong likes Dara?? Scratch that, he would never forget his pride for oneself for just someone he likes.. 

Oh no.. Don't tell me... 

 

   HE LOVES DARA????????? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's pov

 

I saw Donghae's expression from the start. From jealousy to wonder to utmost shock. 

He looked at me and I think I know he found me out. 

I smirked. I think I've underestimated his intelligence.

As the saying goes, "It gets one, to know one. "

Since he likes Dara, he can feel, scratch that know that I myself Love Dara.

 

Let the battle begin, may the best man win the heart of Miss Sandara Park. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Hello to all those who read this chapter.

Sorry if my updates are getting somewhat shorter, crappier and slower. 

I apologize!! 

Hectic schedule up ahead.

One of the reasons why I hate school!! 

you may think that this is a double update but, 

I was supposed to update the last chapter yesterday but I forgot to

unclick the "Hide Chapter" button.

Hahaha, silly me. (;

 

Thanks for reading!! 

I appreciate your comments. LOL

 

P.S. : Who wants DaraHae to have their own home?? Hahaha...

 

Comments are L-O-V-E-D!! heart