Chapter 24 - Baby Jiyong is Sick

We Got Married : DaraHae

I'm now driving to my place. She persisted to drive but then I declined. I won't, ever, let her drive. My princess deserves better than that you know.. I wonder when she'll become my Queen.  

 

"Hehehehe.." I giggled

 

"Jiyong. You okay??" she asked me, shaking me abit.

 

"neh, I'm just fine..." i told her. Great job Jiyong!! You just practically humiliated yourself infront of Dara! Truly great job!!

 

"Hahahaha, you're funny.. Maybe that's because you're sick." she laughed at me. I should have been made but seeing her happy state. Her laughing, her eyes glistening in bliss.. All my anger and irritation vanishes. It's like seeing an angel sent down from heaven.

 

My Angel.. My Heaven..

 

Dara.. What have you done to me?? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We are already in my place. The dorm.. Aigoo!! I truly wish the guys didn't leave any mess in here. Please I beg you!! I remember that Seungri have a habit of just throwing his underwear particularly ANYWHERE inside the dorm. 

 

If Dara finds anything that shouldn't be seen by her innocent eyes.. I'N GOING TO KILL YOU RAT!!

 

"Dara.. you okay?? I can take care of myself." I told her. I know half of me truly, BADLY wants her to stay but I know that she's already tired. Me adding up to her stress is a big no-no. She has been practicing since early morning. She needs a rest. 

 

"What are you talking about Ji? Are you trying to get rid of me?? " she said, raising her eyebrows. Oh no, she's mad. 

 

"A-aniyo.. It's just that.. You must be tired from practice Dara. You badly need to rest." I told her and headed to our dorm. 

 

"Yah you rascal!" she called out. Wait.. Did Dara just curse?? I looked back at her in shock. I never heard her curse before.. This is truly shocking!! Maybe this is because she's hanging out with Donghae. And if she goes home.. A-aniyo.. She doesn't really live in with that guy. That's impossible.

 

"I never knew you could be this sweet.. Thinking about your noona.. Aww.. I'm touched.." she said, placing her hands where her heart is located. Mocking me in the process. I laughed at her foolishness. But, "Your noona" sounded pleasing to my ears. They are like music. I wish noona will be replaced by Dara. Hahaha. 

 

"Arasso. Come in, it's cold." I invited her in cause I know she won't leave until she gets what she wants. I never knew she could be this persuasive. Aigoo. 

 

I the lights of the dorm. I'm already used to of being alone inside the dorm. When I'm alone, I find peace. I'm really a loner, yes, I party and mingle but I still seek my own place. A place wherein I can just be myself. Not minding what others think of me. 

 

I looked back at the person who invaded my space. I should be ticked  off because of her. Because of her I couldn't be at peace, i couldn't eat well, sleep well and right good songs. All that comes into my brain are all about love and sappy lyrics. 

 

Instead, I'm happy, delighted that she's here with me. Just by looking at her. All my stress, the pain I receive each day vanishes by just seeing her. Her cute round eyes are soo pure like an innocent child. I get drawn into each and everytime. Her cheeks that are soo adorable, I just wanto to pinch it everytime I see her. She's even cuter when she's flustered! But the best thing about her is her lips. Her pink, supple lips. I just want to kiss them everyday if she'd let me. When can I kiss those lips?? That Donghae is sure lucky!

 

"Yah!! Jiyong!! Earth to Jiyongie!!" she said, cutely waving her hands infront of me. Since I'm taller than her, she's tiptoeing just to reach me. How adorable. 

 

I noticed her struggling when she suddenly lost her balance. Good thing my reflexes are fast, I was able to catch her in time. 

 

"Dara, you okay?" I asked her. Her face is dangerously near mine. My arms are securely embrassing her waist. Indeed we are in a very awkward position. Her lips are just soo tempting. I looked at her and did something I never imagined I would do. 

 

I kissed her on the lips. A gentle kiss that is. Her lips are soft and tasted like oranges. The sweet and tangy feel is driving me insane.  I was closing my eyes the whole time. Enjoying the moment .  Her lips touching mine. Am I in heaven??  

 

I broke of the kiss, I need air and so is she. I never cursed oxygen before but F U!! You just ruined the moment! I may never kiss her again.

 

"Dara.. " I called her. I'm embarassed to look at her. What if she's made at me?? Stupid Jiyong!! Why did you fall into temtation!! Dara is truly mad at you for what you did! What if she'll never talk to you??

 

"Dara.. I'm sorry.. please don't be mad. " I looked at her. Her eyes were blank. I shook her and asked for forgiveness. I seriously am in the brick of crying dude! I can't imagine being without her in  my life. Even if I'll just be her dongsaeng.

 

I retreived my hands off her and looked down. She must not see me in this state. I can't be weak infront of her. I proceeded to my room until I felt her hands tapping my shoulder. I didn't look at her, cause I'm.. I'm afraid of what she'll say.

 

"Jiyong.. look at me." she pleaded. I looked at her. Fighting the upcoming tears.

 

"Aigooo.. I never thought you're a crying baby." she said, making me look back, hiding my face full of tears.

 

"Yah.. I'm just joking. Sorry." she said. I looked back at her. She then wiped away the tears of mine. I looked deeply in her eyes. Sincerity is what I see. I felt relieved she wasn't mad.

 

"Baby Jiyong is crying.. Aigoo. Don't cry anymore okay??" she said and continued wiping my tears.

 

I sniffed the upcoming tears and smiled. I'm glad she's not mad.

 

"Neh!" I said. Earning a big grin from her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We spent the time laughing and telling stories to scare of each other. I missed this. Talking and chatting like problems didn't exist. Just the two of us in this happy and merry world.

 

We were interuppted by the door opening. The others have arrived. What a bummer.

 

"ohhh.. Dara noona is here!" Seungri, the pesky maknae exclaimed.

 

"Jiyong is sick that's why I took care of him." she said

 

"He totally doesn't look sick to me." Yongbae snickered.

 

"I'm already good. Dara took care of me pretty well." I smugly said earning a howl and growls from the others making dara blush. 

 

"Since you guys are already here. I'll leave him to you. " she said and bid farewell to all.

 

Leaving me with the curious looks of all these idiots who I got to deal with. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

WANTED: CO-AUTHOR