Blind Date Part twoooo

We Got Married : DaraHae

 As my annoyiing brother left, both of us remained silent the whole time. The information that Cheondoong said was like a bomb that dropped right infront of us. I mean, just exaggerating things but you know how it feels right?? 

 

          AWKARD....................... 

 

          "So, uhmm.. What would you like to eat? "He asked. He was still nervous. I guess he was waiting for me to choose something as his hands were a bit shaking. Am I that scary?

         "I'd have steak. I really miss eating them. " I said and smiled, the sweetest I could muster for I don't want to scare him even more. 

         

          Okay, I want him to know that I'm sweet and harmless and Lovable. I want him to like me, Duh!! Not hate me, who wants to be hated?? No one, right?

           I sensed my victory as I saw his smile that could bring peace to any war out there. 

            "Well, then, I'll also have steak, I'm also craving for it. " He said, smiling in delight. I couldn't hide the uprising heat on my face for what he just said. He chose the same thing that I chose. I find it annoying at most times, especially when someone copies me, but I wonder why I'm smiling right now?? Maybe because we like the same thing? 

         

         Donghae called for the waiter and gave our orders. 

         I could sense the waiter looking at us both. Glancing from me to donghae and to me again. What's his problem?? Can't friends get something to eat together? Or maybe his thinking that we really are dating in real life? 

         As I was about to explain the current happening to the waiter, Donghae suddenly beated me to it. He might have noticed my worried expression. 

          

         "We are just grabbing something to eat and talking, it's not a date. Please don't misunderstand and one more thing, I hope this meeting between us will be kept discreet. " Donghae said in a calm voice and he also smiled to show that he's not mad or anything. 

         

          I should be happy right? That the waiter didn't misunderstand both of us, but why do I feel dissapointed about the fact that he said it's not a date, that we're just friends?? I'm really going nuts!!

 

 

 

 

           The food finally arrived. The appetizing aroma of the steak filled my nose, making me salivate. I can't wait to dig-in. As I was about to shove-in all the food inside my mouth I suddenly remembered that I'm with someone, not just anyone but with Lee Donghae. 

            I ate with poise and kept my composure. Acting all demure and such is really tiring. I quitted my act and ate the way I usually eat. I didn't care if he would get disgusted for I am HUNGRY!!

 

             As I was eating, I heard a chuckle coming from Donghae. I looked up at him and smiled sheepishly for acting that way. I know, I'm ready for your rants and the disgust you have to me. Just like how Cheondoong acts after seeing me eat like a pig. He says that I'm a disgrace to all the women in the universe. Such a brat.

 

 

             "You look cute." He said and wiped off the stain on my face. I touched the place where his hand touched. 

 

               "Mianhe, It became a habit. " He said and now he's the one who's smiling sheepishly. 

   

              "What did you say again? " I asked. I might had heard him wrongly. You know, who would think a person is cute when they eat like a pig?? Ironic right?

 

              " I said you look cute." He said and smiled. He really smiles alot right?

     

              "You think I'm cute?" I asked, flabbergasted.

 

              " You think I'm cute even though I ate like a pig just now. You really are weird. " I said and chuckled. Never inmy life has anyone, ever, complimented me on how I ate, on the contrary, they even scolded me about it!

   

               "Yes, you are. You're not afraid to show who you truly are, and that's what I admire about you, I hate people who pretend and hide in a facade. They disgust me. " He said. I bet he was serious with what he said. I can see the purity and honesty through his eyes. 

   

               " And also, Cheondoong told me about it. He even showed me  a video. He warned me before hand. " He said nonchalantly and continued eating. 

 

                As he said that, I could feel myself boiling in anger. 

 

                             PARK CHEONDOONG YOU ARE SOO DEAD MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae's pov

     

      I saw the change of expressions on her face while I said that. Sorry dongsaeng. Hehehe. I'm having too much fun. 

I would glance at her at times and saw how she scrunhes her nose and pouts. She looks cute, but not like a kid. 

      I finished eating and saw that she was already finished. Is she really that hungry?? Hahahaha. SHe doesn't fail to amaze me. She looks soo thin yet she eats a lot. 

      "Done eating? " I aksed, just making sure. You never know. 

      "Yup. " She said and grinned. SHe's no longer angry. That's a relief!

      "So... uhmm... wanna ... go somehere?" I asked. What the eff man?? Why did I stutter?? I'm freaking out right now! What if she declines?? What if she still has a schedule right after?? Pabo Donghae!! You shouldn't have asked. 

       I was about to cancel that idea and just offer her a ride to her dorm when she suddenly agreed.

     "Sure! I want to roam around for once!! I haven't even out for a while due to our schedules." she said. I was too happy that I can't help but smile with content. 

     "Really?? Let's go. " I said, not wating any time. This is a once in a lifetime chance. I shouldn't blow it and make the most of it. If, there is going to be a second time. Hehehehe. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    I led her to my car and opened the door for her. Showing that I myself am a Geltleman. Just how Siwon thought me the basics. I'm not disrespectful or any of the sort. I just want to learn more, that's why I asked Siwon's help.

    If you're wondering why I explain myself most of the time because I don't want to be misunderstood, especially for the fact that you guys have a wide range of imagination. Tsk,tsk, tsk. I'm not a playboy like SOMEONE out there. 

   

   

    "Yah!! Who you calling Playboy huh??" the dragon said. 

   "What are you doing here?? This is donghae's pov, DONGHAE'S POV!! Get out!! I don't need a pest in here." I said and dragged him out.

   "What me, a pest?? What about you?? a fish!! I'm a dragon!!" He said. This kid can really beat an ahjumma with his mouth. He nags and rants like his mouth is an Armalight. Like the one in I am the best..

   I dragged him out. For his presence irks me.

   ON with the storyyyy...

 

    I hurried my pace to the other side. I went inside my car and fastened my seatbelt. I saw that she was having a hard time with her seatbelt so I helped her with it. 

   I reached for the belt and I failed to notice the depth of our faces. I was just an inch closer to kissing her lips when suddenly a flash hitted on us both. Startled, I went back to my seat. Awkward.. Pabo, why did I do that?? 

   I kept on cursing myself for being stupid until I heard her murmur. 

   "What was that?" She asked me. 

   I myself didn't know what was that about. 

   "I don't know, maybe lightning. It's about to rain also. " I said. Assuring her that everything is alright. I erased the thought of Paparazzis. That's too troublesome and I don't want anything or anyone destroy this beautiful day. 

   "So let's go?? I think, we might as well postpone the certain walk? " I asked, it was about to rain and walking on the Han River at this time is a bad idea. 

  "Ah.. okay. " she said, dissapointment visible on her voice.

 "I'll just send you back to your dorm, okay, mianhe. " I said. Great job Hae!! Totally. 

  "It's just fine. Can I play some song." She said. I saw her smile once again. Assuring me that's she's fine with everything. I felt relief. I'm glad she's understanding, not the bratty type. 

  

 

 

 

 

 

   As I was starting the engine. She the radio. 

   I am the best started playing. 

   I looked at her and she was shocked. Maybe for the fact that she hears their song in my car. She may think that I'm an obsessed fan. Great, just great!

   " Is that our ... album?? " She asked. dumbstruck.

   "neh... uhmm. Can i have your autograph??" I asked to lighten up the mood, but it confused her more. 

   " I'm a Blackjack. " I said with the left pride I had in my system. I looked at her reaction and I saw her smile. 

   " Well, Hello, I'm an ELF. " She said and grinned. 

   "you're kidding right??" I asked. Making sure. Is she punking me??

   " Hell no. Try me. " She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

     The ride to their dorm was chaotic. Not in a war basis but for the fact that we talked about each other's band. She wasn't kidding that she was an ELF all right. It was totally fun. 

     Bragging who the better fan was. 

     We finally arrived at their building and I opened the door for her. I send her up to her dorm and accompanied her. 

We kept on talking until we finally reached her dorm door. 

      "Well, This is my stop. " She said. 

      "Bye-bye, I had fun ELF. " I said and . 

      "I had fun too blackjack." she said and she suddenly hugged me. She opened her door, leaving me there outstanded of her action. It felt really good. Her soft skin against mine felt right. The warmth of her body is something that is soo addictive. I sound like a ert. Let's stop there.

       Before she could fully enter her door, I asked her a question.

       "So, who's your bias? " I aksed the million dollar question.

       She pondered for a bit,

       " I won't tell you" She said and left me there standing infront of their door that is now closed. 

   I was shocked by that.

      I went down to the parking lot to my car and kept on thinking about her. The way she hugged me, the way she talked, on who her bias is and just plain everything. I felt giddy just by thinking about that hug. Her touch that sends shills to my spine. 

     

                                     Sandara Park, what have you done to me?? 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!

 I haven't been able to update recently.. 

I was supposed to update last saturday but sadly someone effin turned off the WIFI and thus as I pressed add chapter, everything was gone. 

All my hard work, gone in a snap of a finger. 

What a bummer. 

So, I send my apologies to those who waited. Hahaha.

I think to high of myself. 

 

I didn't re-read the chapter 

(I don't re-read them all actually, when I'm done I post it right away. (; )

Sorry for any grammatical errors and mispelled words. 

I'm not a dictionary for pete's sake. 

I just go with flow... 

LOL

 

So here you go!

Chapter 11.

Hope you'll like it. 

 

Thanks for subscribing and commenting. 

I appreciate it, alot!!

 

Comments are L-O-V-E-D!!heart