Revelation

We Got Married : DaraHae

I stood there immobile. Okay, I can't see pretty much in the dark. I'm effin' scared! What the heck is Donghae up to?? Doesn't he know I'm afraid of the dark?? We already went into a horror house before, leaving me, crying my heart out. 

 

Okay, I wasn't that scared since He was there but where is he??? He left me!! That Liar! He promised never to leave me yet I can't see him anywhere! 

 

I was about to grab my handphone from my bag when I nogticed a spotlight directed on the stage of the place. I never realized that this place had a stage on it! He told me earlier that we'd grab something to eat. I'm starving people! I wanna eat! 

 

I was about to call out to the person up on stage to turn on the lights when suddenly a certain song started playing and now I can see Donghae standing on the middle of the stage, smiling brightly at me. He was holding a microphone. Why is he holding one?? Don't tell me he prepared an event for me?? I really thought he forgot about our 100th anniversary. 

 

One of the reasons why I'm grumpy today because I thought he forgot about this special occasion! That sneaky jerk!! He prepared this event for me but didn't even tell me!! He's soo mean!! 

 

You are completely beautiful
I just can’t be without you, girl
You are completely beautiful
I just can’t be without you, girl

 

I looked back on the stage and saw him performing. His smooth and relaxing voice soothing my soul. He's singing his self-composed song, Beautiful ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZiGkyn2L8M&feature=related ). I feels so honored to be sang this magnificent song by him. Many have dreamt of being sang by him personally but I'm now right here standing. Admiring his beauty. 

 

I think of what we were like when I first met you
Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands
I thought of you every day
I couldn’t do anything (almost going crazy)

 

I remebered our first meeting. Yes, indeed it was awkward. Hahaha, good thing he was quick-witted and easy to talk to. Hahaha. He's truly a nice person. A gentleman indeed. 

 

Unable to turn my gaze away
Like a fool, I could only lose myself in you
I want to walk together with you for a lifetime
I will protect you, I love you, oh love

 

I remembered his promise to me. He said he'll protect me from any harm possible. I felt so safe and secure in his arms. His warmth made me feel comfortable. Remembering those, I just can't help but cry. Happiness, I'm happy that I met you. It wouldn't be the same without you. 

 

Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

 

He went nearer to me and he then gave me a rose. He's now standing infront of me, wiping the tears coming out from my eyes. I can't imagine my life without Donghae in it. He has taken a special place in my heart. 

 

My beautiful, my beautiful, oh oh
It’s fine if time stops like this; it’s fine if we grow old
I love you, I love you, thank you, thank you
Occasionally, when there is a quarrel
I will cry as I kiss your lips


His soothing words that can make me feel okay. He's mere presence can complete my day. His smile that can energize me from a tiring day from practice. 

 

Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

 

You always think about me. About my feelings and emotions. You care for me and treat me how I want to be treated. You always give the best for me. I'm truly deeply lucky to meet a guy like you. 

 

Cause you are so beautiful
I want your lips to belong only to me
Cause you are so beautiful
I will never let go of these hands I hold so tightly

 

As the song ended, I envolped Donghae into a hug. This is truly special. I'll never forget this moment in my life. Especially the person responsible for this. The person who also took my Heart. 

 

"Dara?" Donghae broke off the hug and looked at me. His gaze filled with passion and love, making me fall harder for him. 

"Yah!! You meanie!! I thought you forgot our anniversary!" I said, faking hurt and anger to brighten the atmosphere since I can tell that fresh new tears are treathening to fall of my eyes. 

"Mianhe. I want it to be a secret." He said, laughing at my sudden outburst. 

I hugged him again, missing his warmth against mine. I was enjoying the comfort of his embrace when he called me again.

"Dara?" he asked, a bit hesitant. I looked up at him, my eyes expressing interest. 

"Uhmmm... Can I?" he asked, looking directly at my eyes. 

I'm totally puzzled by his question. He might have noticed my questionable stares at me and continued with his question. 

"Here it goes.. Uhmm.. Can I.. Kiss.. you?" he asked, his voice getting more and more quiet at every single sentence. 

I was astounded by his question, I too, don't know how to answer him but seeing from the courage he had to build up just to ask me. I just nodded. 

Aigoo.. His face is getting nearer. I can feel his breath on my lips. His face only a centimeter away from mine. 

Well here goes. 

I closed my eyes to savor the moment. 

The way his soft lips touched mine felt like heaven. The kiss was just a gentle one but a sincere one. Making it more special. 

We were enjoying the kiss up until we heard howls and hoots from a Group of guys. 

"Yah!! You two!! Get a room!! You're on Tv for Pete's sake!" Leeteuk shouted at us, making both of us  jump from suprise and back to reality. 

I noticed the people all around us seemingly amused by what just happened. There teasing stares made me blush hard. 

"Yah!! You guys really" Donghae shouted at them, hiding the tint of red on his rosy cheeks

"Aigoo.. Donghae is Blushing!" Siwon teased, making Donghae redder than ever. 

"Yah, you cheater!! I thought you loved me??" Eunhyuk said, faking hurt as he placed his hand on his chest where his heart is located and started crying..

"Hey, stop that, she might think that I'm Gay" Donghae retorted, earning roars of laughter from his groupmates. 

"Yah, you guys just officially ruined the moment!"Donghae told them

"Arasso, we all will be going now. Take care okay and stop being all gushy mushy! You might be the reason why the show be turned to R-18.!" Leeteuk said.  Earning howls of laughter from the guys. 

"Just get out." Donghae told them, pushing them out of the restaurant. 

Once the others were already out., it was only me and Donghae. 

 It was awkward dude. just how we first met. It wasn't like the kiss we had in the Perrero game but something just is different. I can't pinpoint it but the ambiance is killing me. 

"Uhh.. Wanna eat? " he asked, not daring to look at me straight into the eyes. 

Well this gonna be a loong night... 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I apologize for any grammatical errors and whatnots. 

Next chapter and also the final chapter up ahead. (;