Chapter 12

We Got Married : DaraHae

Chapter 12

Nothing can destroy this wonderful day.
I spent the whole day with Donghae.
Can you believe it?? He's a blackjack!! That was awesome!!
I wonder who his bias is?? But, I don't really give a damn for at least his a Blackjack!! Booyah!!


I've gotten to know him better. He really is a nice guy. Everything that is said about him is true. He's a gentleman = check, adorable = check, dorky = check and most especially handsome = super Check!!
He also is a humble guy, even though he's all famous right now, he's feet are still on the ground.

" Ehem.. Where have you been?? " said a furrious voice. I didn't notice that the guys where waiting for me in our dorm for I was still thinking about my date with donghae. What a beautiful night.

" I went out. " I simply said to the guy who questioned me.

" Noona, I asked you where have you been! It's quite obvious that you went out! What if the media saw you, what could've happened to you! " he said in a tone full of worry, aigoo, I'm in deep trouble once Yg knows about this. I haven't noticed the time when we were still together. Time sure flies when you're having fun, right?

" Sorry for making you worry, Ji." I said with utmost sincerity. Jiyong sometimes gets too protective of us. He's like an oppa I've never had.

" It's alright noona, where have you been anyway that you've arrived this late? " he asked again. Will I tell him or not?? Aigoo.. He's gonna tease me for sure but the look in his eyes, it tells me that he really is worried. Why not just tell him, right?? I'm sure he'll understand.

" I went out with Donghae, but, not like a date, it's just that Cheondoong set us up. That kid really. " Thinking about that encounter made my heart flutter and blush. Just thinking about Donghae and Date makes me feel giddy.

" woott!!!!! Noona went on a date!! " The pesky rat said. I regret telling them about it.

Now I'm facing eager teenagers who wants to know the juicy details of the lovelife of yours truly.. Hehehe.




Jiyong's Pov

 

"Oh, he is soo adorable, he's soo sweet.. Blah, blah blah!! What's soo good about that Donghae guy?? He's not as good as me!! I am the best!! I'm waaaay better than him in gazillion ways. Right Seungrat?!"

 

 "Whatever Hyung. You're so conceited. You're just jealous that noona found someone special to her. You're just jealous that Noona talks about Donghae sunbae sweetly. But you know hyung, noona ain't lying. Donghae sunbae is handsome, sweet, kind, adorable. I'm not gay, but you know what I mean. Also, hyung, you're not better than him.. Pfft!! Dream on! "  The ever so pesky rat said. So he's better than me huh?? Really?? 

 

I gave him the infamous glare that is known and is invented by yours truly. The declaration that the almighty Dragon is mad, and you won't like it. You sure are gonna regret what you just said you Rat!! Hahahaha. 

 

 

 

Seungri's pov

 

 

 

I felt someone staring at me ina way that if looks could kill, I'll be dead in just one quick glance, intense right?

 

I traced the directipon wherein I felt that heated glare and gulped. 

 

For the almighty Dragon has been awaken. I'm in soooo Deep !!

 

"Uh, H-hyung, I was just kidding... Hahaha.." I tried to explain, for at least he might reconsider my death sentence. 

 

I'm too young to die!!!

 

"Oh, really?? It doesn't seem earlier that you were kidding to me.. " Hyung said menacingly, inching closer in each and every word. 

 

I'm doomed, no one can stop the wrath of a blazing Dragon!! Not even Yg can hold him down. 

 

Mom, Dad.. This is your son. You know how much I love you guys right?? If I don't survive, I would like you to know that I'm sorry for being a troublesome son to you guys. For stealing money at times, for flunking my tests and cheating at school. I regret what I've done. 

 

YG sajangnim, Thank you for giving me the oppportunity of being in a boy group, I enjoyed every minute of it, scratch the antics of my hyungs and all. But all in all, I love them all, even though I'm going to be killed, brutally, tortured to death by our Leader. Thank you for trusting me. I'm sorry for sneaking out at times and going to clubs without permission. I'm sorry for pulling pranks and creating a ruckus. Mianhe.. 

 

I think,I've already said everything that I must say. I offer myself to you lord. 

 

I closed my eyes waiting for the upcoming pain that is heading to me until I heard a voice of an angel. Am I already in heaven??

 

I opened my eyes and saw Dara-noona by the door frame of the kitchen.

 

"What are you guys doing? Wanna come with us?? We all are heading for some snacks." She said. I ran to noona's side and thanked her repeatedly. She looked dumbstruck with my actions, until she smiled, not really understanding the situation, she better not know a thing about it or the dragon will get angrier at me. I don't want that to happen.

 

"You must be really hungry Seungri-ah!" Dara-noona said with a laugh. I looked back at Jiyong hyung and saw him glare at me. I gulped. His glares are still intense. I couldn't blow off the opportunity of escaping his wrath so I just nodded eagerly like a kid and runned for my life out of this dorm, or as I could tell, my torture site. 

 

 

 

Dara's pov

 

 

 

"What's up with Seungri?" I asked Jiyong since he and I are the only ones who are left in the kitchen since all of them are all outside.

 

"I don't know, maybe his just hungry." Jiyong said with a shrug.

 

"Let's go noona, the others might be waiting for us.. You know them, they are hella impatient and whinesome. " He said and chuckled.

 

"Yeah, right.. Let's hurry. " I chuckled with the thought. I grabbed Jiyong's arm for he was still rooted at his spot when he suddenly freezed. 

 

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried. Why would he suddenly freeze?

 

"Nothing, uhmmm.. Let's go. " He said and left me there standing at my spot, flabbergasted by the actions of these guys. Maybe their just tired, they all are acting weird.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We decided to eat at Sapphire Blue cafe, the place wherein Donghae and I had our date. Of course, I was the one who suggested the place. I just want to reminicst the memories that happened a while ago. 

 

"Why do we have to eat here? " The guys complained except Jiyong.

 

"What's wrong with the place??" The girls said in reply.

 

"This is the place where Dara noona and Donghae had their date earlier, Duh!! " Seungri said in a matter of fact tone. I couldn't help but blush.

 

"Yah... I-it's not that... the food here is just ... Delicious, that's why.. " I said, to explain my side but my own body betrayed me and I just can't help but blush even more. I swear my face is as red as a tomato. 

 

"Enough with this talk, since we all are already here, let's just go sit somewhere and order somethin', I'm starving!!" Top complained. You never, I mean never, argue with a hungry TOP.. If you don't want to dig your own grave.

 

We all sat in one table. Beside the table Donghae and I shared. It was a 4-seater and we now are 9, so we need a bigger table. Bummer.. But that's just how it goes. 

 

As the waiter took our orders, a guy entered the Cafe and sat on the table where Donghae and I shared.

 

Why does he look so familliar??

 

I kept my gaze on him and he looked back at me, probably disturbed by what I'm doing. Who wouldn't be?? I know it's rude to stare but I just have a certain feeling that I know this person.

 

Before I could pin-point who that person is he suddenly called my name.

 

"Dara!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Donghae!"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

 

Sorry for the late update!!

I just got busy with things..  Mianhe. 

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!!

 

Sorry if it's short. It's already quarter to 1 here in the Philippines. 

Got school tomorrow.. BUMMER!!

 

I didn't reread the story.

Sorry for any typos and whatnots. 

 

 

Thanks for those who commented and subscribed!!

I really appreciate that you liked it. 

Hahaha.. 

 

 

Comments are L-O-V-E-D!!heart