House Warming Part 2

We Got Married : DaraHae

Seungri hurriedly went inside our home, leaving me frozen to my spot.The others where still by the door, hesitating to come in, seeing me stunned at their appearance.

Who wouldn't be?? The last time I checked.. Only 2ne1 members were the ONLY ones invited to this party.

Not that I don't want them to be here and see them. It's just that, I don't want to see Jiyong hurting more.

He already knows the fact that I've already moved on, that I, Sandara Park is inlove with Lee Donghae of Super Junior.

Yes, I'm finally admitting that fact.

As much as I want it to be discreet to everyone and anyone. He just knew it, maybe he saw it right through me.

I'm glad though that he accepted my feelings. He's not angry or anything.

It's just that he told me he'll just be waiting.


Why of all the times?? Why now??

Now that I've found Donghae??

Even though this is just a mere one-sided love, I don't care as long as I love him, but now, why??

Now that I've moved-on, why should you just confess??

Why not before I found him??

I wanted to ask gazillion more questions to Jiyong.

I'm confused no, aggitated, Mad! Why now??

Are you freaking kidding??

But due to his confession, I stopped myself.

What's more important that time was him.

And no one else but Him.

I loved the guy for heaven's sake!! And he'll always have that special space in my heart.







"Ummm.. Noona, can we ... uhmmm.. come in??" Top asked hesitantly.I was too drowned with my thoughts that I completely forgot about them!

"Earth to Dara!!" Bom interjected earning laughs from the others.

"Yes, sorry about that. Come in, come in!!" I laughed along and guided them to the living room.

Seungri laughing along. I thought he was already ahead of us??

Well.. the more the merrier entrance.
















The girls and I headed first to the living room, the boys trailing behind us.

I looked back at them and noticed Jiyong, quietly walking along the others.

I glanced at him, looking at him worriedly. Especially him seeing Donghae is somewhat a no-no.

God knows what he'll do!!

Please, help and guide us.

















We finally reached the living room.

I never thought that the distance between both was that far!!

I'm sure the distance was just short, due to it was only a hallway bridging both.

I spent the past few minutes feeling Jiyong's stare.

I couldn't walk straight and think properly for his looks is somewhat distracting me.

Oh no!!

I erased the negative aura in me and smiled my brightess as I presented my groupmates.

"Wassup! We're 2ne1! " We greeted them.

if you're wondering where the guys are, they are just hiding.

Before we made our way, we planned on suprising them all, with the appearance of.... BigBang!!

As we greeted them, loud cheers and applause erupted from them.

"It's 2ne1!!" Eunhyuk exclaimed, acting like a fanboy.

"And were Bigbang!" The boys emerged behind us.

The look of the guys where hilarious!!

The once happy and giddy uproar got replaced with WTF looks..

Total shock was visible on their faces..

Who wouldn't?? Hahaha

"Oh, Hello!! Hey guys, stand up!! Let the ladies sit on the couch! " Sungmin greeted them and thus snapped the others to reality.

"Annyeong!" they greeted to each other.

"Good thing we really bought Lots of Cushions!!" Ryeowook interjected.





















After the usual greetings and whatsoever, we finally ate.

They really bought alot!! Kimbap, ddokbukki and the likes.

Lots of snacks and treats where available.

The girls brought with them boxes of pizzas too and the guys where in charge of the drinks.

Everything went smoothly, having a fun conversation with each other.

Eunhyuk and the others kept on teasing me and Donghae together, Bom joining in their group while BB where silent.

Maybe they know about what happened. Of course they know, Silly me!! His the leader and this gloomy Jiyong ain't normal!!

He's always the life of the party, being his jolly and carefree self. Now the gloomy and silent Jiyong.

I miss the old him.



















After eating, they had an idea that we should play a game.

Why am I feeling nervous all of a sudden??

"Let's play a game!! Yah, you guys bought Perroro right??" (* Perroro - breadstick with choc. coating. - IDK the true spelling of that thing. ) Heechul shouted at the others.

"Yes Sir!" they said cheerfully. Too Cheerful....

"okay then let's start!! Let's decide who'd be partners and spectators!!" Heechul added.

"Teams are: First team - Eunhyuk and Siwon, Second - Kyuhyun and Sungmin, Third - Ryeowook and Yesung as for the fourth group would be Top and Seungri and most especially the last and most awaited group would be DaraHae!!"

As they assigned teams, I already had a bad feeling about what would happen in this game. I just want to ask.

"SO, what are the mechanics??" I asked a bit hesitant to hear the answer.

"The pair which has the least left will be declared Winner!!" They all said with boyish grins pasted on their faces.

Gulp... I don't know if I can do this.

Wish me luck!










Jiyong's pov




Can these guys be more childish??

They are older than us for heaven's sake!!

Acting all cute and child-like infront of millions of people watching.. How shameful!!

Especially that Donghae guy! Sitting beside Dara and stealing glances at her.

What a !

I soo want to punch the living daylights of that guy and also erase and permanently delete that smiling face he has.

It irks me soo much!!

He's plainly annoying!! Arghh!!!!!!!!

"Chill bro!" Yongbae whispered to me

"huh?" I asked him, not even bothering looking at him

"Haha, you're quite funny. You obviously hate him right?? Me too." YOngbae said. Wait, what??

"huh?? What are you talking about?? " I asked him, finally looking at him. Intrigue and curiousity kicking in.

"Nothin.. " he said and shrugged.

"gotcha." he laughed and pointed at me.

"Shut up." I said and gritted my teeth.

He's totally not helping!!

Doesn't he know that I'm already pissed as hell because of a CERTAIN someone??

Now, he just had to add to my aleady boiling anger!!






I'm soo gonna kill these guys!

First for dragging me with them, at first I declined but what they said made me change my mind.

"You're gonna see Dara noona and, you'll be able to monitor them BOTH!! " Seungri interjected, wriggling his brows in the process.

Monitor them my !! Heck yeah, I can see them both but then I can't do anything to stop them!!

This is Frustrating!!

If only if, if I just... Confessed earlier..

Jiyong!! Wake up!! Stop thinking about those thoughts!!

Think positive!! Don't give-up!!

They aren't together yet and this marriage thing is only some joke!

You still have a chance!





My thoughts got interrupted by loud cheers and giggles.

Ah.. the so-called game has already started.

Pshh.. Soo Gay!!

They like, totally kissed man!!

The only piece left of the perroro is like a crumb of it!!

I never knew that Siwon is like that..

What a waste... The handsome generation of us men, of course I'm part of that, has been decreased.

I'm sorry to you girls who are fans of these guys..

Sorry ELFs.

Next was Kyuhyun and Sungmin followed by Ryeowook and Yesung.

Same as what happened to Siwon and Eunhyuk..

Uhh.. I wanna throw up.





As I was about to go to the comfort room.

I saw Top hyung holding a Perroro.

Ohh.. I never thought he liked those but what shocked me was that he placed it on Seungri's lips.

Don't tell me!!

Uhh!! Hyung!! You're disgracing our band!!

This is effin embarassing!! Gosh!!

I want to be stoned to death!!

I can't bear the sight of this!!

As both of them finished..

Finally.. I let out a growl of disgust.

There faces were only an inch apart!! Disgusting!!

No swag bro!!





I was about to go to them both to put sense to their heads when I saw Donghae grab a perroro stick.

I was about to grab it from him when Yongbae suddenly called me.

"Ji!! Come here for a sec. Need your Help." He said and I went to him slowly.

The others following there gazes upon us even that Donghae guy.

Uhh!

Yongbae led me to the Kitchen.

"SO, what's up?" I asked him, my voice filled with eagerness.

I want to go back there and stop whatever might happen.

"I want to talk to you, as your bestfriend." Yongbae said, seriously, he's kinda creeping me out.. is he.. turning...

"Dude, are you gay??" I asked him, hoping he would decline.

"Stupid! Of course not!! I'm too hot for that!" He said with disgust, earning a chuckle from me.

" I just don't want you to do something stupid." He said. Earning a look from me.

"From what?" I asked him

"From what's about to happen. I know how much it would hurt you dude.. " he said, concern filled in his eyes.

I was unable to speak as reality spank me hard.

"I know how that feels when the one you love doesn't love you back. I never told anyone about this but I .. loved Dara before." He told me, he was looking far away.

I was still on my spot. I couldn't believe this!!

"I loved her but then, she loved.... you." he said and looked at me.

"I questioned what was wrong with me, just like you but I kept it in, since you are my friend. I doubted myself." He looked far away and continued.

"Do you remember when I punched you in that bar after that interview." He looked back at me.

I looked at him questioningly. Then i remembered everything.

"Yeah.. I remember.. " I told him chuckling about the memory.

"It was because of that interview and making Dara cry." He said.






























Seungri's pov



I saw both of them exit.

I worry for hyung.

I know that his hurting.

Why in the first place did I bring him with us??

I'm seriously stupid.









I looked back at the couple.

The stick getting shorter and shorter until only a tiny piece was left.

Super Junior sunbaes were cheering there asses off.

Their lips indeed touched.

Good thing hyung ain't here or else he'll get more depressed.


















Jiyong's pov






We went out when the shouts were already over.

I looked at Donghae and Dara. They looked happy.

Be strong!! YOu can win her back!

Don't forget about what YOngbae did for you.

I glanced back at them and noticed DOnghae heading towards our direction.

As he was getting nearier, I whispered to him.

"Thank care of her." I told him

"Are you giving up on her? " He asked his eyes widening.

"In your wildest dreams." I told him and left of a smirk.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if crappy.