Chapter 5

We Got Married : DaraHae

                                         

 

   Donghae is such a sweetheart!! Don't you agree with me?? He is so sweet!! He even insisted to send me home. I knew he was already tired for the fact that he was with me the entire day! 

 He made everything special. Making sure that I was okay with everything. Asking me things to keep-up a conversation. At first it was really akward but then things just went on and on. 

 I was thinking about what happened earlier that I didn't have the chance to recognize that I've already reached our floor. We all shared the same dorm, but we have seperate rooms. (; I quickly keyed in the password to enter to have a good night's sleep, I think that sleep that I'm craving for has to wait. For the girls are all looking at me. Obviously waiting for my arrival. 

 "So, how was it?? " Bom asked 

 "It went well." I said. I purposedly made my answers short to piss her off. LOL, I know they'll go ballistic once I tell them that my husband is Lee Donghae, and that I met their biases. Hahaha, I'm soo evil!! Hahaha

 "It went well.. Then?? What happened?? " Bom said, obviously irritated by my answer. Jackpot!!

 " So, let's jump to more pressing matters first. Who's the unluckiest man on earth that is called your husband unnie??" CL said that earned a giggle from Minzy and a hella laugh from Bom. 

 " Yah!!!!! I'm not that bad!!" I said, It hurts ya know? Since she was just joking, I just let it pass, I won't allow anything to this destroy this wonderful day! 

 " Mianhe unnie.. So who's He?? " CL said while wipping the tear that escaped her eyes due to too much laughing. 

 " You all know him. " I said, I want to keep his identity hidden, to piss them off. You should not have laughed at the greatest Ssantokki. Hahahaha. Wrong!! I should have told them. Now I'm suffering from the bominator! Is she Bipolar or what?? A minute ago she was laughing her off, now she's all balistic and animalistic!! This is driving me nuts!!

 "I give up, I give up!!" I said, I can't take too much of her. Her weight alone can kill me!! Hahaha. 

 " Arasso, I'll tell you who he is but you must, I repeat must not tell anyone. It should be kept a secret. Besides it should be shown tomorrow. " I said, explaining the rules the PD told me before. 

 "Arasso, we get it!! Just tell us who he is!! We are dying to know!!!!!" Bom said. That's the disadvantage of being curious and impatient. Tsk.. can't even wait. Chill dude!!

 "It's .... Lee... " I said slowly, as the girls faces inches closer to mine. I knew it will work!! " DONGHAE!!!!!!!" I shouted right at there faces. All of them were caught off-guard with my sudden outburst. They all were still analyzing who my husband was. It looked like what I did was too much. Hahaha, serves you right!!!!! I took that opportunity to leave. I hurriedly went into my room and locked it. The moment I heard the click sound from the lock. All of them were having spazz attacks. Bom rushed to my room. Realizing that it was locked. She kept on pounding on the door for me to open it. Sorry door, I can't open you. 

 "YAH!!!!!! PARK SANDARA!!!!! STOP KIDDING AROUND, OBVIOUSLY IT'S NOT LEE DONGHAE!! YOU LIAR!!" she shouted from outside of my room. The thing I hated the most was being accused of something I clealy didn't do. I marched my way to the door and harshly opening the door. Leaving Bom on the floor for she was putting her strength on the locked door. The sight of her, on the floor, looking all dumbfounded by everything that's happening made me forget my anger. I went to the living room, bom trailing behind me. 

 "Lee Donghae is not your husband right?? " She said, quite hesitantly. I shrugged and looked for my phone. I shoved my phone to her face, showing me and Donghae together. 

 "I even met Siwon and Eunhyuk earlier. " I said casually. Bom's eyes popped out of it's sockets. Hahaha. Minzy came hearing Eunhyuk's name being mentioned. 

 "What did you say Unnie??"  Minzy said, shock clearly visible on her face.  Bom showed her the picture of me and donghae together. Minzy's reaction seemed like she saw a ghost. It was like pale-white!! Their reactions were hilarious!!!!!!! 

 "So, unnie.. It's true?? You're not kidding? " CL said, still grasping the information that I've told them awhile ago. Why does it seem that it's truly impossible to believe that Lee Donghae is my husband??? Get used to it people!!!

 " Yup!! That's evidence right there!! " I said proudly. In your face!! Hahahaha. As I said that, they all asked for the juicy information. I told them everything, the incident with Siwon and eunhyuk, our conversation, the way he insisted to drive me home. With that, I earned giggles from the girls. I myself was blushing as I was reminiscing the events that happened today. 

 They kept on talking about the encounter between me and Donghae. They were spazing for I got to meet their biases and telling me how lucky I am for my Bias is My HUSBAND!! How lucky can I get?? I'm an ELFish people!! Hahaha. I'll keep the details to myself for I don't want to humiliate myself and be known as an obsessed Fangirl. I hide pretty well right?? You don't see Super Junior merchandises in 2ne1Tv. Hahahaha. Cool right. Hahaha. We didn't tell anyone that we are ELFs for the fact that Sajangnim might get angry for the fact that we sneak out to watch their concert. That's why we kinda hated the idea of placing cameras all over the house. Hehehe, but we found a solution to that. Hahaha. Our genius minds never fails us!! LOL

 As I was about to head to my room, Minzy called my attention. 

 "Why??" I asked for I was readyto go to sleep. Minzy just pointed at the computer screen. I looked at it and the contents shocked me. It were pictures of me and Donghae together. 

 The dinnner, the way he wiped my face and also him sending me home. What shocked me most was the title of the article. 

                          "Lee Donghae and Sandara Park spotted together. Are these two dating??" 

  Positive and negative comments kept on flooding. I didn't mind anything though. I wondered if it were all the plans of the PD. Suddenly a certain comment took my interest. 

"It's cute!!  A new couple!! DaraHae!! I'm looking forward to this!! " 

  DaraHae, not bad!! It kinda seems cool!! I went to my room. Leaving Minzy stuck to her chair. 

  "Minzy-ah, go to sleep, it's a long day ahead." 

 

    Indeed it is, I'm sure of it. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

Second update for the Day!! Hahaha, Finally I updated. I made a double-update. 

Did you guys like it!! Hahaha. 

Spoiler alert !! 

             " Noona is married to Lee Donghae???????????? " 

That would be all. Hahahahaha. Who do you think is that Dongsaeng?? 

Thunder?? Seungri or maybe the legendary Kwon Jiyong?? 

Hahahahaha. It's up to you!! LOL

 

Comments are loved!!