Chapter 3

We Got Married : DaraHae

                                                         

 

Featuring EUNSiHAE

 

   

    Am I dreaming or what. Standing before me are the three most gorgeous guys in the kpop industry, more like the whole world. I stood there frozen to my spot. I can't even say a single word. I forgot to introduce myself, heck I even forgot my name! I was shocked to the core. Maybe I'm at the wrong place. It's impossible that one of them could be my pretend husband. If it were true though, I take back everything I said about my hubby.. (; Aigoo..

    "Annyeonghaseyo Dara-shii, unnin Super Junior!" They said there usual greeting, with the extension of arms. There bisceps and arm muscles bulging. I know for the fact that my face is beet red right now.

    "Dara-shii, are you alright? Are you sick?" said the tallest member. Aigoo, his smile is to die-for, once Bom knows that I met him, she'll die from jealousy. His boyish smile and his eyes, I feel like I'm being dragged to his world. I don't mind if he becomes my hubby, I don't care if I need to read the Bible everyday!

    " Hey guys, we haven't introduced ourselves properly yet!" said there Dancing-machine. I can't believe that this guy is the one that my little Minzy idolizes. He is soo different on stage and off stage. When he is on the dance floor, he gives the bad boy aura, but off stage he gives off the goofy type aura, especially with that adorkable Goofy smile. Minzy really knows how to choose his man, but she's too young for that.

    " Anyeonghaeseyo, Siwon-imnida" said the tallest member, the image of their group. He is tall, no kidding. His smile that assures you that you are safe with him. I feel protected, like I have my own personal bodyguard. He'd be the hottest bodyguard ever. He is also a Gentleman. The way he talks and he has manners. My nose is now bleeding.

    " Annyeonghaeseyo, Eunhyuk-imnida!" said the dancing-machine with his ever so warm smile that no-one can beat. He really is energetic. I think I can't take any more of these thoughts or else I'll be in the hospital due to lack of blood.

    "Annyeonghaseoyo, Donghae-imnida" Said the quietest among them, he was beside Siwon who is beside Eunhyuk. I feel that he himself is nervous about what is happening. I think I know who my husband now is. He really is quiet. He gives of the mysterious aura, he is like a kid lost in the carnival looking for his mom. Aigoo, he is not just handsome, he's also cute!!

    " Annyeonghaseyo, Sandara-imnida" I said weakly, trying to avoid stuttering or else I'd just bring shame to myself. I remember what Sajangnim told me, and I know for the fact that he wasn't kidding. If I mess this up, I'll be in big trouble. It was a bit awkward with the guys, for the fact we aren't that close. We aren't in the same company, so that's a given. Eunhyuk finally talked to erase the awkward atmosphere.

    "Dara-shii, I know you're confused on who your husband is, ne?" He asked, I just nodded, I didn't want to be a killjoy for the fact that he is trying his best to make things interesting.

    "So, we will be having a guessing game!" Siwon chimed in, sensing that Eunhyuk's plan is somewhat working. "You must guess who your husband is from the three of us." Siwon said, explaining how things are going to happen with his gestures. Typical Wonnie.

    "Neh, what you are going to do is to tap the shoulder of the one that you think is your husband. If you are really sure that he is your husband, you must whisper to his ears 'Yeobo-ah' " He said explaining the rules while mimicking a girl's voice with the 'yeoba-ah'. Siwon and Eunhyuk were giggling with themselves while donghae was obviously blushing. He looked so flustered, muttering words "Why did I bring these two with me?"

    "So, Dara-shii, are you up for the challenge?" asked Eunhyuk. I thought about it for a minute. I was going to refuse but I'd be a party-pooper if I do that, besides, what's the harm?

    " Arasso, It seems fun." I said with a smile. I don't want to show to them that I'm a snob, which I'm not. Besides this seems fun. "Dara-shii, I forgot to tell you. If you guessed the wrong person. There will be a punishment." I gulped. Or not. What if Donghae is just acting? Maybe Siwon or maybe Eunhyuk could be my partner?? Otteoke?? I don't know anymore. I'd just go with my instict.

    "Okay, let's start!" Siwon proclaimed. Suddenly, Donghae pushed both Siwon and Eunhyuk close to each other and scooted far away from them. The two culprits stiffles a laugh with what the quiet and somewhat harmless Donghae did. This decision is sooooooo hard. I just went into my instict.



Donghae's POV

    These guys really!! Aishht!! Why did I bring them with me?? I knew for the fact that these guys will cook something up. I blame myself for being too nervous that I asked them to come with me. Big mistake, now they are making fun of me. Planning up a game. I did what I could think of just to not worsen the damage that these guys made. Big mistake, now it's pretty obvious that I'm the husband!! Oh well. I'm her husband, I admit it. I turned around the hide my face. First because I'm ashamed of myself, second, I'm blushing like mad. Will she pick me?? Ottoeke?? I heard footsteps behind me, signalling that she is coming closer. The footsteps suddenly stopped. I can feel her pressence behind me. For the fact that I can feel her breathing. She's not really close but I can clearly feel her breathing on my skin. I can feel that she was hesitant at first. I noticed pairs of eyes watching us both closely and giggling like they've seen there crushes. I looked at my left and there was my two groupmates. Obviously enjoying what they are seeing. I'm gonna kill those two later on. While I was thinking on ways of thinking on how to kill these idiots, I felt someone tap my shoulder. Her skin is so soft against mine. Her presence made me forget about my plans on these two people. I felt like she was the one. I know, it's still too early but I don't give  a damn!! 

    "yeobo-ah" the moment she said that my world suddenly stopped. All I can see is her. The way she tucked her hair behind her ears and the visible pink shades on her cheeks. She was too cute to describe. Not the cute like a child way, but simply adorable. I  was snapped back to reality because of the two guys that I call brothers shouting for joy for she chose me, her husband. It was pretty obvious that I am her husband you know. 

    "Congratulations!!!!!!" Both shouted. "Now, we will be taking our leave, take care of your wife hae, arasso!! Annyeong!!!" Siwon said while Eunhyuk was singing "Here comes the bride, with the usual wedding bells. Aigoo.. This guy will certainly get it later on!! 

     

        As the two left. it was only me and her. How will this relationship end? I wonder.. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the crappy chapter. I'm not really feeling well today.

Sorry bout that. Also, mianhe for typos or wrong grammars. 

I didn't have the chance to recheck everything. 

To those who commented, Thank you!! I'll be answering your questions on your walls. 

I gained subscribers!!! Thank you for subscribing. I was supposed to go through your walls to send my grattitude but then again, our internet connection is acting up. Sorry about that, but thank you very much for subscribing!!

 

Comments are whole-heartedly accepted!!