House Warming Party!

We Got Married : DaraHae

I already told the girls about the so-called House Warming party that is going to be held today.

They were as happy as ever. Finally having the chance to visit and see our home and most especially see and meet Donghae personally.

These Fangirls really amaze me!! I wish to the heavens that they won't embarass our group and fangirl over Super Junior.

Okay.. one thing I haven't told them about is the fact that the other members will be joining.




















I've packed all my belongings already, for the fact that I'd be living in the house. Just like the other couples way back.

The house won't be just used as a set but also as our temporary home while filming WGM.

Otteoke?? I'm kinda nervous because I'd be spending most of the time with HIM. Can you believe that??

What if.. he'll find something bad about me?? that would surely make him turned off.

What to do?? Especially that I drool when I sleep!! OH.. MY.. GOD!!

I shouldn't be panicking.. don't panick.. everything will turn out right..

Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out..

IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm nervous as hell!! I can't think straight??

What to do?? What to do??

I can't help but phase around the room, going back and forth and vice versa.

"Yah!! Stop that!! I'm getting dizzy!!" Bom shouted at me, making me jump and realize what I was doing. I slumped to the couch beside her and hugged her.

I'm surely gonna miss this bully of a friend-slash-sister.

"What's wrong?" she asked and faced me. Worry evident in her eyes.

"I'm just gonna miss you guys, also I'm nervous." I told her honestly.

"Aigooo!! You little Ssanttokii!! Imma miss you too and besides we will see each other often!! Dontcha worry!!But one thing I'm curious about is why are you soo worked up?" she said as her once smiling face turned into a teasing one.

"It's just that.. maybe Donghae will find something unlikeable about me.. What if he'll hate me??" I asked her and continued on with what ifs while all I received where knowing stares from her.





















I'm finally here at our home.

Nothing much has changed.

Everything is done.

All the needed furnitures are already available. Sweet!! No more shopping and little allowances to budget!

I looked around everywhere and my first stop is the kitchen.

It has an oven, stove, a two-doored fridge and everything else needed, except for food and utensils.

I was about to grab a pen and paper to list down what we must buy when Donghae suddenly popped outta nowhere.

Seriously dude, you want me to die?? If you do that again, I don't know if my heart can take it any more especially because you're with me.

My heart just starts to beat faster and faster. Aigoo.. when did I become this cheesy??

"Did I startle you?? Mianhe about that." he said, I pretty much bet that he noticed me flinch. I just nodded to assure that I'm just fine, even though I ain't.

"The guys already said to me that they'd take care of the food and needed things left to buy. They said it would be there gift to both of us." He said as he lead me back to the living room as he was smiling cheekily to himself.

"Why?? What's the problem?" I asked him since he was smiling foolishly to himself with no apparent reason.

"Nothing, a thought just passed me." he said as he sat on the couch and patted the seat beside him. Making me sit beside him.

I feel like my heart is about to explode!! Like it wants to be freed from this ribcage of mine. Aigoo.. take it easy bro...














We had a light conversation going on. Like it was just the two of us in the house, not minding the smiling and blushing staffs in the area. Obviously feeling giddy beacuse of us.

What's soo cheesy about the two of us talking?? Aigoo!! These unnies and even oppas!!






We laughed at each others joke and teased each other, obviously enjoying the company of each one of us.

I was laughing my off when the doorbell suddenly rang. Indicating a visitor.

"I'll go get it." Donghae stood up and opened the door. Because of my curios mind, I tagged along behind him, seeing who the guests where.

I saw men flocked around our doorframe. I was too shocked to see every member of Super Junior by our doorstep. EVERY MEMBER!!

Can you imagine that?? 14 grown men inside a tiny house??

They were all huddled up by the door when Eunhyuk suddenly interrupted my thoughts.

"May we come in." he said and showed his distinct gummy smile.

"Sure, sure.. Come in!" I said and made way for them to come in.

They were all eager to see the house, like little kids inside a candy store with all the treats you can name of.

Donghae led me back to the sofa, the lover's seat I pressume. There were two sofas in the house.

One extra long and big black leather sofa and one for lover's, for duos actually, but you get the point.

Duos are somewhat called Lover's seat right?

It's not like we are lovers.. just.. Arghhh!! Why am I explaining??


I noticed that all of them stood up.

"Hello!! We are Super Junior oyoyo!!" They greeted and outstretched their arms and extended their palms.

The signature of SJ.

"Hello! I'm Sandara Park of 2ne1." I greeted back, bowing my head in the process and doing the 2ne1 sign.

They introduced themselves one by one. After that introduction thing was over, all of them looked for a seat to sit upon.

The lucky ones have already occupied the sofa which is infact one hella big of a sofa.

Don't ever underestimate the number of their members!!

Some just sat plainly everywhere. Since they had nowhere to sit upon up until Sungmin grabbed something and passed it on to those who were sitting on the floor.

"Here, good thing we bought cushions!" He said and smiled. He's really cute!! I soo wanna pinch his cheeks!!







I was watching them all.

Enjoying the site of them having fun and all. They were really jolly and all.

MAking fun of Donghae. Up until I saw Kyuhyun looking at me.

I gulped, for I knew he's up to something. He's not the evil maknae for nothing.

He was about to speak when my phone suddenly rang.

Saved by the bell!!! Gosh, that's a close one.

I looked at the caller's name and it was CL.

I gladly picked up the call.

"yoboseyo?" I asked her. I noticed that she's already in the car. Maybe on her way here.

"Oh, unnie! Mianhe of we were a bit late. We had to go to YG first to ask permission." she said and I could hear murmurs around her. One with a deep voice the other with a somewhat high-pitched one.

Obviously not the girls. I started getting suspicious.

"Well... you see... the boys wanted to tag along. " she said, her voice fadding.

"Noona!!! Annyeong!! " I know that voice. That rat!!

"annyeong." I greeted back.

It's not that I don't want them to be here, I'm just worried about Ji.

"Well.. is it alright?" she asked. I was about to answer when someone rang the doorbell. REPEATEDLY.

I went my way the door and saw them.

Seungri pushing the doorbell repeatedly and CL still holding her phone by her ear.

"Surprise??" the girls said in a nervous tone.

This is soo gonna be... ughh!!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello once again!! This is the first part of the Housewarming. The second will be up.. 

Tomorrow!! (;

Sorry bout that!! 

 

I apologize for the mistakes and whatever. Hahaha.

Thanks for those who read, subscribed and commented! 

 

Comment && Subscribe!!

 

P.S . : if you're not that busy, please check out this onehot I made. hehe. DaraHae again.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/84073/who-s-laughing-now-n-a