Chapter 10

We Got Married : DaraHae

Title: Blind date

 

   Yesterday was a blast! Like can you imagine?? It was  perfect. 

   He really is one of a kind. The necklace he gave me is the best thing I ever had. 

   How did he know I like this one?

   He really is sweet!! I wonder how he is like as a boyfriend.. Hehehe, His shawty is the luckiest gal ever!!

 " Yah!! Ssantokki!! Open-up, we still have a schedule coming up you know. " Bom said. I must stop this daydreaming thing. It makes me dissoriented and.. Giddy. blush

 " Arrasso, Imma be ready, just give me a minute. " I said. You know her right, she hates being ignored. Do you remeber that time when I ignored her?? It was tragic!! She won't stop bugging, sulking and, torturing me!! I learned my lesson.

 

   I was preparing my things for the shoot when suddenly my phone ringed. 

 " Yoboseayo? " I asked. I don't know who the caller is, I just answered it directly for I'm in a hurry.

 " Noona! Are you free this afternoon?" the caller asked. Guessing by his voice it was my dongsaeng, Cheondung a.k.a. Thunder of MBLAQ.

 " Hmmm.. I guess so, after our photoshoot at 2, I guess I'm free. Waeyo? " I asked. I was curious. Thunder seldomly calls me. And him asking if I was free means he needs something. Maybe a favor?? Aigoo, this kid. Only calling his noona when he needs something. Soo ungrateful.

 " Good! Call me when you're done, okay? " He said. What is this kid up to. I know for a fact he is cooking something. I can feel it.

 " What do you want? Tell me ore else I won't call you, for short I won't be participating  in whatever your up to. " I said sternly, signifing that I was serious. This kid is pretty stubborn at times, you need to be hard on him. 

 " Arasso I'll tell you, Chill will you, you'll get wrinkles! " He said with a laugh 

 " Yah!! You punk!! " I said, this punk is really pushing my buttons. I'm in a hurry yet he still bugs me. 

 " Okay, mianhe for that. I just want to spend time with my ever so beautiful noona, is that so bad? I'm hurt, just because you're already famous you don't give time to your dongsaeng. " He said. This kid is really a drama King, he should have been an actor rather than an idol. I'm sure he'll make it big with his acting skills that of course he got from yours truly. :D

 " Okay, you really.. Aishht.. Always pulling the guilt trip to me. Arasso, I'll be there. You know, you should've been an actor, you'll make it big!! " I said. Fighting with him is useless, he always wins in our arguments. That kid always pulls the infamous guilt card, and I always fall for it. sad

 " Okay!!! Text me later neh!! Annyeong!!!!!! Saranghae noona!! " He said. I'm sure he really is up to something. He always acts innocent when he's brewing something up. I hunged-up after his goodbye. 

  What is that kid up to?? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    After the shoot, I keyed in Thunder's number. As promised, I texted him. Telling that I'm done with the shoot. It was tiring, with the bright lights and all, but at least it's done. That's all I'm thankful for. I'm not coplaining or anything but I'm still human right? I do feel tired at times.

    I just texted him right away for I'm too tired to hear all his whines and rants if I don't text him, besides, I always or let's say most of the time keep my promises. 

    I received a text shortly afterwards. 

   "Arasso, meet me at Sapphire Blue Cafe, arraso?? And just wear simple clothes, you don't want to make the media buzzing. And also make sure you look pretty okay?? I don't want you to embarass me. Saranghae!! heart "  

     This kid!! He totally is gonna get it when I see him. What is this kid really up to?? Uhh!! Thinking about how his mind works just adds up the stresses in my life. I'll just go with the flow and expect a good outcome of his plans.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     I'm all ready. I'm done packing and changing clothes to meet Thunder. I've already asked my manager if I can meet him, he gladly approved since he's my brother. He just warned me about the media and I must keep a low profile. 

    I assured him that I'd be careful and headed to the cafe where in I'm supposed to meet Thunder. 

 

 

 

 

 

     I arrived at the cafe, I searched for the giant and spotted him by the end of the shop. as I was nearing the table, I noticed that he was with someone. He didn't tell me he'll bring a friend. My brother saw me and uttered for me to hurry up. 

     I greeted the guy he was with. As I looked at him, shock runned down to me. 

     

    WHY IS LEE DONGHAE HERE???  

  

    I looked at my brother questioningly. He just shrugged and gave a mug smile. This kid really never fails to amaze me. I'm a 100% sure, scratch that make it a 1000% sure that this punk is up to something. 

     I sat beside him, infront of me is Donghae. Why am I nervous?? This is really scaring me. His plans is scary. Is he my brother?? When did he become this sly?? 

     " Yah, noona, why are you late? " He asked. I just bowed and apologized for making them wait. 

     " Wah, noona, what happened to you?? You look so flustered and you seem strange. " He asked, with that innocent look on his face... Too INNOCENT look on his face. Under that fake mask, I can really see the devilish glint on his eyes. Telling me that he knows something that he ain't supposed to know, like a secret.

     " Mianhe for making you wait. The shoot just ended, also I need to clean-up and tidy-up. " I said. My apologies straight to Donghae. I don't care for the brat beside me.  

     " It's okay. We just arrived here also. " Donghae said with that gentle and warm smile of his that can make any girl, including me, melt. I admit his charms really works, it can affect a person, Hard!! 

     " Hey noona, you guys know each other?? " Thunder asked. Earth to Dongsaeng!! Of course I know him, He is my husband for Christ's sake!! This brat is really cooking something. Acting innoccently doesn't make him look clueless, it makes him look more obvious of his hidden intentions. Aigoo..

     " Neh, we know each other my dearest dongsaeng.. He's my husband in WGM. " I said stating the obvious to this "clueless" person besides me. 

     " You don't keep track of your own noona's activities anymore, you only focus on Ahn Sohee now. I'm hurt. " I said, faking a hurt expression and placing my palms on my heart to exagerate things. Hahaha, whatever you're up to, you are soo going down. I saw him gulp, as Donghae looked at him questioningly. 

     " yah, noona. It's not like that. Donghae-hyung might get the wrong idea. So the rumors are true then. I wasn't able to watch it due to my hectic shed." He said. Nice excuse you lucky bastard. 

     " It's alright, but may I ask, how did you meet Donghae?" I asked.  I'm really curious on why he knows him. It's bugging me especially when I saw the huge grin on his face after I asked that question while the person infront of me is blushing like mad. His face is red like a tomato. I'm confused!! Can somebody tell me what's happening right now?? 

      Before I could continue the rants inside my head, my brother finally spoke up.

    " Ah, about that. I met Donghae-hyung on a variety show. We talked a bit and we became, like chingus in an instant." He said. His grin getting wider by the second. I'm sure he ain't yet finished with that explanation. He then continued, making Donghae redder. 

    "Donghae-hyung even told me that he liked this girl and I promised that I'd set them up. " He said. His eyes showing victory about what he somewhat said. So, he likes a girl, so what?? He's a guy, but why did my bro help in setting the two up?? That's unfair, you traitor!! You knew I like Donghae way before!! I admit I like Donghae even before this whole Wgm started but I liked him as like an idol. Nothing more and nothing else. End of discussion. 

    " ah.." I said. Showing signs that I'm uninterested. My brother knows about that trait that I have. He then looked at me and gave me a lopsided grin. 

   " And, I'm doing it right now. " He said. Huh?? I'm confused!! What the heck is he up to?? Before I could ask him a question, he quickly stood up. 

  " I'll be taking my leave then! Donghae-hyung, take care of sis neh?? I trust you a whole lot!! Enjoy your date kiddos. " With that he left us, me astounded about what he just said. It took me a mere minute to analyze what just my bro blurted out. So the girl that Donghae likes is...... me?? Booyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

   I looked at Donghae, I can't help but blush. Who wouldn't?? If you knew you're crush likes you back, won't you feel giddy?? But I'm not saying that I like him, just... making a point. (;

   He looked up, meeting my gaze. He then looked down and rubbed his nape. Looking shy and adorable. I can also see pink tints on his cheeks. Aigooo!! He's soo cute!! Can you imagine a handsome guy like Lee Donghae likes me and is blushing because OF ME!! 

   I'm the luckiest gal ever!! Thank you Lord for blessing me and never forgetting about me. What did I do in my past life that I'm showered with this blessings??  But I'm not sad and angry on the contrary I'm Happy!! I feel like I'm in heaven!! 

   So this is how it feels... I'm loving every second of it as long as Donghae is by my side. heart

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone!!

I wasn't able to update yesterday.. Mianhe. 

I can't update everyday like the past days.

School is pretty hectic .

Updating everyday = sleeping late=waking up late = being late

Outcome: suspension. 

I have only three more times of being late and after that hello 

SUSPENSION. sad

It's tiring, I've experienced it before. 

 

But other than that... 

Thanks for your comments, it made my day!!

Sorry if I wasn't able to reply to them.

If you have questions or rants, just post them on my wall for it would be faster to answer them. 

 

Hello to new subscribers!! 

Don't hesitate to comment. Hoping to hear from you soon!! 

 

Comments are L-O-V-E-D!! heart