Donghae's Birthday and an Unexpected Present

We Got Married : DaraHae

Everything turned out great, well except for the guys distrupting the beautiful ambiance, well everything indeed is going fine. 

 

"Dara, did you enjoy the night?? Well except the scenario earlier. Sorry about that." He sheepishly said, rubbing his nape and looking down in embarassment. 

 

"It's fine. It would have been better if they could spend time with us even longer, too bad they still have schedules." I told him honestly. It would really  be a lot funnier and livelier if they were here. The more the merrier, right?

 

"Actually.. I just told them to go after helping me with these. Hehehe." He admitted, rubbing his nape again but showing me a guilty smile. I so want to pinch his cheeks as of the moment but that's a bit harsh.  

 

"Huh?? Why??" I asked him, baffled by his revelation.

 

"Well, as you can see.. They would just destroy this night. I want it to be special, that's why I asked them to help out but I want this day... What I'm trying to say is that I want to spend this day with you." He said as he looked at me, his eyes filled with love and honesty.

 

I could feel the upcoming tear welling in my eyes, just waiting to flow out. Chill, Dar, this ain't the time to be all emotional.

 

"Aigoo, you're so sweet!" I said to cover the tears threating to fall.

 

"It's okay to cry." he said out of the blue with a teasing grin.

 

"Yah, are you trying to copy Nickhun??" I said, astounded by his remark earning chuckles from the latter. 

 

"Aniyo, just trying to easen out the atmosphere." He ended with a laugh, making me laugh also at his attempt to make me laugh.

 

"Aigoo, don't cry. I promised not to let you cry." He said as he offered me his handkerchief and slowly wiping my tears away.

 

"Mianhe, I'm just touched. No one has ever done this before for me." I told him as he continued wiping my tears away.

 

"Chincha?? No one?" he asked baffled by it.

 

"Neh, no one." I smiled at him. showing my gratittude for going to this extent just to celebrate our 1ooth anniversary.

 

Way back, my past boyfriends would just great me and take me out to dinner, I was thankful for that but what Donghae did is the best among the rest. He even ain't my boyfriend!

 

"Then, I'd gladly accept to be the first." He said in a cocky manner, earning chuckles from the staff, myself and himself.

 

"Oh, wait.. I  almost forgot.. Silly me.." I exclaimed as I remembered my present for him. I was too caught up with his suprise and also my anger earlier on that I forgot about my Present for him.

 

"Donghae, close your eyes. No peeking arasso??" I told him as he hesitantly closed his eyes, just complying to my order.

 

"What are you up to anyway?" He asked, curiousity visible on his tone of voice.

 

"Secret, but you'll find out about it later on. No peeking arasso?" I reminded him once again, feeling the thrill run through my whole body.

 

I stood up from my table and approached him as slowly as possible, ensuring that he doesn't have a clue about my Suprise for him.

 

"Where are you going?" He asked. Crap!! I've been caught!

 

"No questions asked." I told him firmly, supressing the chuckle about to burst any moment from now. This is way too fun! Hahaha, I feel like I'm a criminal about to get loose!

 

"Yes, ma'am!" He proclaimed, doing a salute in the process, making me chuckle due to his childish acts. This guy is really full of antics!!

 

I went beside him and grabbed his hand slowly. I then placed his present on him. I saw him flinch as he felt the cold exterior of the present I bought for him.

 

"Can I now see?" He asked, taking  a peek at the bracelet I bought for him.

 

"Yes, you silly." I said and laughed.

 

"Wow!! Thank you!! You didn't really had to!" He exclaimed as he examined the bracelet I gave him.

 

"Happy birthday." I said and sang a birthday song, leaving him astounded and shocked. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

"Thank you for today! I enjoyed it very much!" I said as I was about to go inside our building.

 

"No problem, and also, thank you for this." He said as he raised his arm, showing the bracelet on his wrist that I gave to him.

 

Taping for tonight's episode is already finished and Donghae then drove me back to my place like he usually does. I'm now standing on lobby of the place, bidding farewell to Donghae.

 

"You should go now, it's already late. You must rest." I told him, seeing his state right now, he surely needs some sleep.

 

As I was about to turn back, he then held my wrist, making me look back at him.

 

"Waeyo?" I asked him

 

" I know this is somewhat in a rush and you might think that I'm just bluffing but I assure you that I'm sincere in my intentions." he said then bowed, seemingly interested by our flooring. Rubbing his nape, indicating that he is nervous.

 

"What I'm trying to say is that.. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and looked at me directly in the eyes, the same gaze that weakens my knees.

 

What will I say?? Will I or won't I??

 

 Follow your heart Dara

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "Yes. I will be your girlfriend." I said as he took me in his warm embrace.

 

"I love you Dara." He said.

 

How sweet it sounded. I never dreamt of this day to come.

 

For the person I love, loves me back.

 

"I Love you too.."  

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One last chapter and the end will it be. (; 

I bet, most of you thought that  it'll end just like that. Hahahaha, I don't like cheesy endings.. Hahaha

Sorry for any grammatical error and I appreciate that  I got good remarks on the last  update! (; 

It made me smile and all. (; 

Happy Birthday Lee Donghae!!