Chapter 8

We Got Married : DaraHae

Seungri's pov

 

   Why do I feel so nervous with this? we are now at Yg's office. Who wouldn't blame me? As we went in, Hyung gave off an aura that scared most of the staffs in this building! Even the guards were frightened because of him! Is he still the same hyung that is funny and adorable? Is he possesed by some ghosts. Aigoo, I'm scared!! 

 

   "So, what brought you here Jiyong? You even frightened the staffs in the lobby by your aura! What's up with you?" Asked Sajangnim. Oh no!! Is he mad at Hyung?? Otteoke?? What if we won't be able to produce another album because of this? Oh no!! But I must be positive!! Erase erase!! 

   " So tell me Sajangnim, why is Dara noona in WGM? " Hyung asked. What's up with him! Why isn't he using honorifics and using that kind of tone?? Is he digging his own grave? This guy really is nuts!!! 

   " Oh, so that's why you're so worked up." Sajangnim laughed that annoyed our leader even more. 

   " why are you laughing?? I'm serious right here!!" Jiyong hyung erupted. I know I should control him but I don't want to meddle in this business so I'll just blend with the surroundings and pretend to be invinsible to the two. 

   " The staffs called me right after they heard that Dara's no boyfriend policy was over. I thought that it would be a good idea since it can give more experience to her in variety shows. " Sajangnim said nonchantly while hyung is shocked by his explanation. 

  "What?? You just agreed without my consent??" Jiyong hyung said. My consent?? What's up with that??

  " Why do I need your consent, huh Jiyong? Are you her manager or perhaps are you both dating?? " Sajangnim said with that knowing smile that made Jiyong hyungs mood change. Before he was the raging dragon, now he is like a highschooler who saw his crush. Aigoo, this guy, blushing like mad, before he was burning with anger.. Aigoo... He totally is mad!! 

  " A-a-aniyo, Dara noona and I ... aren't.. uhmm.. dating ... yet. " Jiyong hyung said whispering the last word but still it didn't miss my ultra bionic ears. Aigoo, that's why he's soo mad.. It's because he was planning on dating noona. Aigoo.. 

  "Ahh.. that's right. Dara told me that she doesn't date within YG. That's right,. I forgot. " Sajangnim said. I know for the fact that he was just teasing hyung. Hahaha, it was epic. The change of his expressions from giddy like idiot to astonished shocked dummy. Hahaha. Don't tell him I called him that, okay?? A kiss for those who'll keep their promise. :* mwuaah!!! 

  " She... she said that?? " Jiyong hyung said, I swear he is about to cry. I better get my camera and video the entire thing!! This is epic!! Why didn't I think about that earlier?? Oh right, I was scared.. Hahaha. 

  I my video cam to capture the precious moments that I bet will never happen again. This is a once in  a lifetime chance. I wouldn't dare miss it! Pwahahahaha!! 

   " Sajangnimmmmmm!!!!!!! Heeeeelp meeeeeeeeee!! " Did hyung just whine??? Let me add, like a KID??? OhhhMaaaGD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is seriously juicy!! I can blackmail him with this. Hahaha. 

   " Yah! What's up with you?? And can you please stop whining!! You look disgusting!! You're already an adult but yet you act like  a toddler! You're worst than Seungri!" Sajangnim said, more like complained, but why am I dragged into this?? That's unfaiiir!!! *pouts and sulks on the corner.. 

   "Hyung!! Can I be a guest in WGM??? Please?? " Hyung said, brightening up. I knew he was up to something. That face said that he had an idea, most of that are up to no good. Tsk, tsk, tsk... 

   " NO and get out of my office! Right now!! You're giving me a migraine!" Sajangnim ordered. And I quickly headed out followed by the gloomy leader. Aigoo, is he bipolar or what?? seriously this people are driving me nuts!

 

Bom's pov

 

    We were at Teddy oppa's studio. Just chilin'. We watched Wgm earlier and true enough, Dara and Donghae are a cute couple. I give my blessings to this couple. Aigoo.. Donghae is such a catch!!

    " Noona annyeong!" said a guy with the deepest, smoothest voice ever. Presenting TOP!!! 

    " Oh, hey Tabi!!" I said. I still can't get over WGM, it was soo freakin' adorable!! I can't stop from giggling just thinking about the two lovebirds. Hahaha. 

    "What's up with noona?? " Daesung asked no one in particular for the three of us were still in DaraHae land. Hahaha. Cool right?? The three of us can't get over it. MaaGosssh!!

    " They watched WGM earlier and I think they still can't get over it. " Teddy oppa answered for us for Dara is no where to be found. Where did rabbit go?? Maybe to meet her 'FISH'. Aigoo.. I can't take the giddiness anymore!!

    " Eh?" Yongbae said. Aigoo, this guys. I snapped out of my fantasy of Dara and Donghae.. Hahaha. And talked with these 3 idiots. 

    " Dara is now part of WGM and her husband is ... LEE ... DONGHAE!!!! " I said enthusiastically. Just by mentioning both of them together sends certain chills that can make me all giddy. I really look like a highschooler right now, eh?? Hahaha, Haters gonna hate. (; 

    "Eh?? Dara noona is in WGM with Lee Donghae?? " The three asked in unison. I quickly my laptop and searched for the 1st episode of WGM : DaraHae. ;D 

    " You don't believe me?? Then see it for yourselves!" I said with confidence. These guys tend to underestimate me at times. That's wrong baby. But I'll let you pass for I'm way too happy. 

    The three finished watching the 1st episode and shock was vivible on their faces and that's when the great Kwon-leadah finally joined us. He looked gloomy as ever. Maybe it was because of the announcement. Well, I don't blame him. It was pretty obvious that he likes Dara from the start. Too bad, Donghae and WGM joined the picture. 

    Let's see who could win Dara's heart. And speaking of Dara, she finally arrived. Why  does she looks nervous and excited?? Hmmm.. 

    " Yah, Dara, what's wrong??" I asked. The thrill is killing me. 

    "I'll be taping WGM tomorrow." And with that a huge grin pasted on her face, while us girls were squeeling in delight a certain Dragon is fumming in anger. 

     May the best man win, this seems fun. (; 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!!!!!!!!! 

Sorry if I wasn't able to update yesterday. As you all know I'm still a student and I at time management. Hehehe, the works of being Lazy... ): 

I'll try to update everyday, dontcha worry, but take note, TRY.. (; 

 

Thanks for reading and supporting this story!! 

Hi new subscribers!! Don't hesitate to Comment!! 

 

Comments are loved! heart