Chapter 15

We Got Married : DaraHae






Dara's pov


What a day. We met Donghae yesterday at the cafe, coincidence right??

He told me that it was one of his favorite cafes in Seoul. I don't blame him, the food is good, nice atmosphere and no crazy fans ready to devour you alive.



The guys finally met him, introductions here and there, teasings here and there.

What a life, I should really get used to it, but do they really need to embarass me infront of Lee Donghae??

My gosh!!

Bom was hyper than-ever!! Telling Donghae about my habits and somewhat flaws.

I could tell he truly wanted to laugh his off, but instead he said it was cute and adorable.



Such a gentleman neh?? Not like some other guys, laughing at others mistakes *cough Jiyong *cough..

I admit I liked, take note LIKED with E and D, him before but it was waaaay before..

I don't date within YG, as I said, In-house is a no-no and besides there's no future if we ever become a couple.

AND!! I'm not his type. ): His types are those gorgeous, volumptous models, while I, I look like a kid!



He said that himself, not in that manner but he said, "Noona, you're so cute. Like a baby."

What am I?? I'm older than him for pete's sake and he calls me a baby??

The moment he said that, I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

Yes... I cried, childish right??

But that was a LONG time ago..

No grudges and no feelings..

I'm over him, I just see him as my cute Dongsaeng - Oppa. (;







Back to Donghae, Now where at our house.. Hehehe.

It's quite huge I tell you, Just like Khuntoria's. Really daebak..

I wonder how much it costs.




Currently were filming WGM, if you're wondering.

Donghae is talking with the landlady while I'm waundering around the house.

I feel like we truly got married, like newlyweds..

Moving in and all, living together.. hihihi..

"Yeobo~~" I turned around, did he just call me Yeobo?? My gosh!! Imma die, Lee Donghae calling me Yeobo!! OMG.. I can't help but feel giddy by the way he calls me, I'm getting used to it. Hahaha

"Huh??" I asked, hiding my giddiness. Should I call him yeobo also?? A-aniyo.. I'm sshyy..

"Why are you giggling earlier?" He asked, stepping towards me.Getting more and more close.

"Nothing... Was I giggling??" I asked, playing all innocent. Busted! I looked down to hide my embarassment when he suddenly lifted my chin-up.

I could clearly see his face. Smooth skin, well-arched brows (??) , his cute nose (??) , his brown orbs, his plump lips.



I averted my eyes from his face. His face, his eyes and most especially his lips.

It's like asking to be kissed! His lips are tempting me!!


"Dara- ah.. " He called me with a smooth and gentle voice. If you were in my position you'd be melting like how I'm melting.

"Wa-eyo??" I asked, my voice a bit shaking due to nervousness. This guy causes the death of me!!






















BOM's pov

I'm currently at WGM's studio wherein guests will view the show. Like where-in they could comment on the couples.

If you're wondering why I'm here, it's because the great Bominator is in the house baby!!

They chose me to be one of the guests in WGM, since I'm close with Dara.

Some staffs told me that I'd be with another idol, Donghae's friend.

I wonder who that Friend is, maybe it's Hyukjae since he's pretty close with Donghae, they are bestfriends as Minzy and Dara said.

I bet it's Eunhyuk, I hope it's Siwon but then, his busy with his acting career. Whatta life.







As I was sitting on the chairs provided by the staffs since Donghae's friend hasn't arrived yet, I talked with some of the guests with me.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said to them.

We had a meaningful conversation, talking and laughing at the same time.





I completely forgot about my irritance about that friend they were talking about.

Thinking about it makes my blood boil in anger!

How dare he let us wait.

We people are busy also!! I need some rest!!

Then as I was ranting and thinking of ways to kill that friend, a dashing human being came inside the studio and apologized for his tardiness.



"Annyeonghaseyo!! Sorry for being late!! The taping got longer than expected, sorry for letting you wait." He said and continued bowing non-stop.



It can't be him right??

But that voice!! That deepish and gentle voice.

It cannot be mistaken.

I bet, it's really him!!

Don't tell me his the friend that they keep on talking about!!



















Dara's pov





I was thinking of an alibi to get out of this sticky situation.

Donghae is dangerously near my face.

Fans might think wrongly about this situation!!

A scandal might erupt!! That's a big no-no.

As much as I want him to kiss me, hahaha, I can dream too you know.

It cannnot happen!

Yes we are so-called couple but! A big but is blocking the way.

First, we just got "married" recently.

Second, if we Kiss, that would make a big uproar to fans.

Third, the girls will tease me to death.

Are those excuses good enough??



As I was about to speak up, the PD suddenly told us to change locations.

Cool right?? Saved by the PD!

As Donghae was retreating to his place to grab his things, regret suddenly sinked in to my system.

Why didn't I kiss him?? It's a once in a lifetime chance!! My goodness!!

What the Eff?? WHat am I thinking??

As for as I know, i'm not that type of person!!

I'm never desperate for a kiss!!




This guy really is something!!

He can change my vows in life and make me forget about who I really am.

Even though spending time with him is somewhat dangerous to my health, I just can't stop being in this show.

It seems like I'm attached already to this show, to him.



He's like a drug.

Even though you know it's bad for you, you just can't get enough.

Am I really falling for Lee Donghae??

Not just plain idoletry, but Love??













Bom's pov




It's really him!!

The great Choi Siwon is in the house!! OMG!!

I should've known!!

I should have applied more make-up, not that I badly needed the use of those but, I must look pretty!

I grabbed my compact powder from my purse and looked at my reflection.

Oh no!! I look so Haggard!!

My face is sweating!! I need a redo!!





As I was about to go to the bathroom the PD in the studio suddenly called our attention and announced that the show will now start.


I'm doomed!!!





Siwon sat beside me since there were no longer any seat available in the area.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He said and smiled, showing his cute and to die-for dimples.

"Annyeong!" I greeted back with much glee, but deep inside I'm shaking like hell! What if he notices my sweaty face??

"So you're Dara's friend." He asked, turning to see me better. Please, don't.. I look soo ugly right now, with my sweaty face.. Gosh!!

"Yeah, obviously.. So you're Donghae's friend? " I asked with a hint of sarcasm to ease my nervousness.. I swear I looked all poker face infront of him but I'm trying not to squell and pound him with a hug.

I'm doing my very best not to fangirl infront of him.

I don't want to taint 2ne1's image for Christ's sake!








The show finally started..

I was squeeling non-stop.

Earning chuckles from Siwon.

"Waahhh!!!! Donghae's soo close to Dara!!" I half said- half squeeled, making the guy beside me chuckle even more.

"Are they going to kiss? " Jo kwon asked since he was one of the guests also.

And as he asked that.

The show ended.


What a bummer!!







I was waiting outside for my manager when suddenly a person tapped me on my shoulder.

"Wanna grab something to eat?" Siwon asked.

"Okay. " I said. (;

I'm soo not gonna let this opportunity slip away. (;

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;

Since I'm absent today, I made an update. 

Hope you guys like it!! 

 

What will happen now that Dara and Donghae  have their own home??

What will Top's reaction be when he discovers that Bom and Siwon went out?

 

LOL, I'm just bored that's why I placed questions.. LOL

 

HELLO Subscribers!!

 

Thanks for your comments!! (; 

 

Comments are L-O-V-E-D!!