A date??

We Got Married : DaraHae

I took Dara to my favorite resto, OUR favorite resto. We used to hang out here every after practice in pre-debut days. We weren't popular that time, just normal kids having lunch together. 

 

Now that we are both idols, it's hard for us to go out like we used to. Go to dates, watch movies etc... We really were like couples. Hahaha. 

 

Speaking of Couples.. I'm wondering if they are already together?? There's no harm in asking right??

 

"Noona, are you dating Donghae?" I asked hesitant to hear the answer. What if she'll say yes? What will happen to me?? Will there be no more chance for us??

 

"No." she answered shortly. Whew.. I really thought that Douche already made his moves, thinking about it.. He already did. I bet that guy is a coward. He couldn't even ask her out! Hahaha

 

What about you?? 

 

Who was that?? 

 

Duh, you idiot!! It's your conscience!

 

Oh.. It's you again. 

 

Yup, Neorago to you too!! Did you miss me??

 

Totally... I'm jumping in Joy... Your advices are soo useful...

 

Shut up!! 

 

Why don't you be the one to shut up!! You're not the boss of me!!

 

Whatever!! What's the use of helping a bratty prick?? Uh! What a life!

 

What did you say??

 

Yeah right!! You bratty prick! In your FACE!

 

Jiyong... Calm down... there's no use in arguing with your so-called Conscience.. Dude, you're not crazy..

 

Eh?? You sure about that?? I suggest you go to the hospital immediately!

 

"JUST SHUT UP!!!!" I shouted without me knowing. My so-called conscience is disturbing.

 

"Ji, are you alright??" she asked me questioningly.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just too noisy here." I said with the best excuse I could muster.

 

"Really?? But, it's really quiet.. Are you sure you're okay??" she asked me worriedly. She even felt my temperature.

 

When her hand touched my forehead, my body temperature suddenly rose with the contact. Her mere presence drives me insane. The looks on her face, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks especially her lips. Gulp. 

 

I think I need me a cold shower.

 

"Let's go home Ji. " she said

 

"Huh?? Why? " I aksed, dissapointed evident in my voice. 

 

I want to spend more time with her!!!!! WHY?? Why are you soo cruel??

 

"You're sick Ji!" she said sternly. When she uses that voice, I can't voice out anymore for that already is final and the talk is over. 

 

"Fine." I said dramatically. Feigning hurt and loneliness. I hope my aegyo works.. Kekekeke. 

 

"Aigoo.. Let's eat out some other time, neh?" She said. Yes!! My aegyo worked!

 

"Just the two of us??" I excitedly proclaimed, like a toddler given a lollipop.

 

"Neh." she nodded assuringly.

 

"You promise??" I reassured.

 

"Yes, I promise.. Now let's go back." she said as she dragged me out smiling like a fool. She snickered at my state but heck.. I@M HAPPY!! 

 

 

 

"Noona, I'll just drop you off at your building." I told her, concentrating on the road.

 

"You're sick Ji, and as far as i know, the boys are busy. Let's go at your dorm so someone can take care of you, okay?" she said and glanced at me.

 

I looked at her. Shocked at her revelation. 

 

"O-okay." I said as I finally grasped things together.

 

"I'll just wait for the other's to arrive." 

 

I'm soo lucky!! I never knew being "sick" can bring me good luck!

 

Author's note:

Sorry for the short and late update.

Please do check out the finish product: DaraGon for a change neh? Hahaha

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/84948/bipolar-daragon