SiBomTop??

We Got Married : DaraHae



Top's pov


We were all gathered in the lounge.

Yg made one for us all to hang-out and chill after a hectic day at practice.

Cool right?? He really loves us. Hehehe.







We were waiting for Dara noona and Bom noona since they had schedules for WGM.

And that's the reason why the dragon beside me is fuming at the moment.

"Why her, hyung?? Waeyo??? Why of all the idols in korea do they have to choose her?? And to add more to my misery, they chose Lee Donghae!! Can you believe it!!"

He said to no one in particular.

He pretty looks goddamn crazy right now, i bet ya!

"Shut up!! Stop whining over spilled milk dude!! What's done is done, you can't change that fact!" Yongbae snapped at Ji.

He really had enough of his whines, and Imma tell you that Bae rarely gets pissed, RARELY!

"But, but.... " Ji said. He had that puppy-eyed look, where-in he's about to cry mode.

I pity this idiot sometimes... What a beautiful lovelife he has right??

"Hyung, stop worrying!! Everything happens for a reason, if you and noona are meant to be, then you'd be together." Daesung said, probably because of pity towards Ji.

Saying nonsense to ease the aching heart of the mighty leader..

The pleasures of Irony.











We spent the whole day, listening to the whines of jiyong.

We should really change his nickname to Baby rather than Dragon.

He sure doesn't act like the mighty dragon as of the moment.







We waited for both of them for hours until CL came by the lounge.

"What's up? Why are you all here?" she asked, she looked a bit lively and haggard.

Maybe she just woke-up.

"We are waiting for Dara and Bom noona." Seungri said and grinned like there's no tomorrow.

Let me tell you a thing about our lovable Maknae.

One of his dreams in life is to see the love of his life bare-faced. *cough Chaerin *cough

"Eh?? Waeyo?? They texted me a while ago. They said they'd be home late." CL said

"Huh? Why?? " Jiyong asked, his frown deeping in each second passing by.

It's pretty obvious that Donghae guy asked noona out but what about Bom??

She's not the type to follow others around like a third-wheel...

"Dara unnie is out with Donghae since he asked her out for dinner." she said.

I looked at Jiyong and I swear if he was a cartoon character, I'd see smoke coming out of his ears and nose!

He really is furious. No kidding!

"As for Bom noona, she's out with, uhmmm.. Siwon?? Oh yeah! He asked her out!! I'm sure that girl is damn happy right now!" she said and giggled.

She'd be damn happy right now~~... My !!

Why should she be??

I pondered on the causes on why she'd be happy.

Maybe Siwon bought her corn?? Yeah right!!

She loves corn!! That's the reason why!

"Uhmmm.. Why would Bom noona be happy?" Daesung asked.

I face-palmed myself. Is he an idiot or what??

Of course she'd be happy!!

It's food were talking about here!! duh!!

"It's because, don't tell her i told you, k? " she asked. What could be that secret? Since were all eager to know, we just nodded our heads like obedient little kids.

"It's because... Unnie ... likes Siwon!" she said and there she goes fangirling about the situation..

She said what?? Now that I think about it, maybe I didn't hear her correctly.

"Can you repeat it again?" I asked. Maybe I just misheard her. Yeah, right!

"Bom unnie likes Siwon. Oh, I gotta go! See you later!" she said and with that she left us.

Everyone looked at me, waiting for my reaction.

I finally realized everything piece by piece. Bom likes Siwon.

"SAY WHAT!!!!!!!! IT CAN'T BE!!!!!!" I shouted my lungs out.

I don't give a damn if all the workers in Yg are looking weirdly at me now.

It just can't be!!

"Look who's whining like a kid now. " Jiyong said and smirked that cocky expression pasted on his face.

"What are you talking about you brat!" I said, anger filled my voice.

First, I discovered that Bom likes Siwon, now I've got this midget to take care off.

I thought you were smart?

You are soo gonna regret with what you just said about me.





And thus the start of the ways of Killing, I mean torturing the great Kwon Jiyong.

Killing is not my thing. I'm not that bad, but this guy right infront of me sure wished he just died. Hahahaha

"The wrath of Top hyung is much more disatrous than the Bominator. " Seungri said. Yeah you got it right!

"Haha, hyung, i was just... joking... hehehe" jiyong said, obviously nervous. Hahaha

"Oh really, but I'm not fooling around. " i said and returned that cocky grin he gave awhile ago, but instead more creepier.

You are soo gonna regret crossing my path, you brat!














Bom's pov



I sure had one hella of a night!

He really is a gentleman!

The way he talks, walks and those hand gestures were to Die for!!

He is not just handsome but also adorable!!

Especially the way he smiles, his dimples!!

OMG!! I think my ovaries just exploded!






We spent the rest of the time in a restaurant, Fancy restaurant.

I've never been there before and mind you, the prices were sky-rocketting!

It was soo expensive but at least I wasn't the one paying or else my monthly wage wouldn't be enough.

But even though the prices were high, the food was extremely good!

This guy is really rich, not just because he can afford this kind of resto but also because of his manners.



A true to life Prince charming indeed.



I'm not materialistic or anything but I'm just stating the obvious!

You guys, I'm not that kind of person.

Never ever!









We had a fun time together, we didn't even realize the time.

You really can't realize time passing by when you're having fun.

I wish that time would stop and I can stare at him for a longer while.

What a life, but at least he and I had a good time and I had spent time with Siwon. Hahaha!

Booyah!! You guys jealous huh?? Mehrong!!










He drove me to our dorm, we had a light conversation.

Talking about anything that would pop-up in our heads.

I didn't even realize that I already arrived at my place, until I realized our building.

"SO, I guess this is my stop. Thanks for the wonderful evening, Siwon-ah." I said, with utmost sincerity.

"It's my pleasure. " He said and showed his ever so famous smile that any girl would die to see, but only I can see as of the moment.

Am I really that lucky?

I was about to step-out of the car when he suddenly called me.

My heart was beating faster than ever. Even faster than the moment I saw him.

Is that even possible??

"Bom-shii, I hope we can go-out again, just like this again soon." He said.

"Uhmm. Sure. " I said, WHo am I to reject his offer right?? Hahaha

But did he jsut ask me out?? Otteoke??

I stood there thinking about things and noticed that I left his car door open.

Silly me.

I closed the door for him and apologized for the delay.

A moment after he went on his own, leaving me waving by the entrance.

Everything's happening to fast.

Time can you stop for a while??








As I was about tp enter.

A voice suddenly stopped my tracks and asked.








"Where were you been? And who were you with?"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

 

 

Who could that be??

 

 

Thanks for those who subscribed!!

Waiting for your comments!! (;

 

 

And also to my dear readers!!

Thanks for reading and for those who commented,

Thanks a bunch!!

 

You made me feel alive and kicking!!

LOL

 

 

I apologize to my mistakes.

I didn't reread the story cause I only have a limited time. 

 

Currently I'm watching WGM: KangJi

LOL, I miss Kangin!! 

 

Thanks again!!

 

COMMENTS ARE L-O-V-E-D!! heart