Chapter 4

We Got Married : DaraHae

                                                       

 

 

Donghae's Pov

 

    As the two left, I led her to the table that the staff organized. I'm impressed, it gives of the romantic vibe. When I held her hand, her skin against mine felt so right. Like, her skin is so soft that I don't want anything to harm her. She is something fragile. I feel that I should protect her in each way possible. 

    I looked at her. She had a pinkish tint on her cheeks. Is she blushing? What am I thinking? Maybe it's just because of her blush-on. She wouldn't blush for a guy like me. Her Goddess charm is overwhelming. I bet her fanboys are dying to be at my spot. Actually, I'm also a fan of her. I adore her cuteness, her being humble and shy. It's just soo iressistable. She's a natural beauty. I just don't like her for her looks, her attitude is also nice. She's not arrogant. She's a complete package! The person that doesn't like her must be out of their minds. 

    The reason why the guys kept on teasing me earlier was for the fact that they knew that I like Dara. They are soo gonna get-it when I reach back home! I was somewhat stunned when she chose me. Was I too obvious?? 

    I led her to the table and assisted her with her seat. I wans't trying to impress her, I just want to implify that I'm a gentleman. What?? Do you really think I did that to impress her?? Aniyo!! I just did that as like a friendly gesture. Why am I being sooo defensive?? Aigoo.. Okay, I admit, I tried to make a good impression, for the fact that we'd be staying together, I mean working together, we must have a good relationship. Right? Not like love but like something like a good friendship that might turn into romance. Hahahaha, kidding!! I don't like to expect things,I might just get dissapointed. 

   I was talking to my head that I didn't notice that the food has arrived. I didn't fail to notice that an awkward aura is also present. I blame myself for not speaking and just focusing on the rants inside my head. I must start a conversation! So that, she'll find me interesting. Hahahaha. 

  " Dara-shii" I said. I really didn't know what to talk about. I was lost for words, for the fact that when I called her name, she looked up, her eyes telling me that she was curious and a bit nervous. I gulped for panic started inside of me. I tried to keep on a hard yet gentle face, to not let her see me as a bad guy and to not stammer. 

  " What.. uhmm.. how did yoo know that I am your husband?" I asked, I tried so hard not to stutter but my own mouth betrayed me. I just was so nervous and that question was probaly the lamest thing ever!

 " Uhmm. I chose you because, I just went with my instict, I felt that it was you. " She said. Her smile told me that she was sincere. She felt that it was me!! Ohh my God!! I'll happily die and go straight to heaven, but before that I must spend time with her first!! Hahahaha.

 We talked about random things like what her favorite food is, what is our favorite sport, favorite song and almost everything. The once awkward aura was now replaced with a different one. It felt like we knew each other for so long. Like there is something like a bond between the two of us. 

 I noticed something above her lips. She was busily eating her pasta that she failed to notice the stain on her face. As idols we must keep like the clean image. Hahaha, I know it doesn't make sense, but you get it right? I know you guys are intelligent. Hahaha. 

 " Dara-shii, there is something on your lips." I told her and pointed on my lips. She looked at me, her eyes full of curiousity. She grabbed her napkin and tried removing the stain but she keeps on missing the spot. She looked so cute the way she would notice that she missed the spot. She would scrunch her nose when she would not see the stain on the napkin, telling her that the stain is no longer on her face. I did what my instict told me to do so. I grabbed the napkin on the table and wiped the stain of her face. 

 "Done." I said and showed my smile showing victory that the stain is now officially removed. "Thank you. I was really having a hard time cleaning it off. Hahaha" She laughed cutely. Why is everything about her soo adorable?? I wonder.

 The dinner went smoothly. I was amazed on how everything went. I really thought that It would be a disaster. From all the couples in WGM, ours seems to have the fastest development! Hahaha, on the first day we can freely talk with each other. We agreed to not use honorifics. That's a huge step right. Hahaha, I bet we will be the best couple!! I mean like, in WGM. Thinking about the term couple made me grin from ear-to-ear. 

 Time went by fast and it was already 11 in the evening. Since it was already late, I offered to drive her home. At first she declined for she doesn't want to trouble me. As my stubborness kicks-in, I pursuaded her. She agreed. Yahoo!! My charms work. Hahaha. I sent her home using my car. She texted her manager to just stay at home and to not pick her up for she was going to ride with me. Her manager agreed and was thankful for me. 

 I drived her to her building and said farewell. What an amazing day. I said farewell to the staff who tagged along to witness me sending her off. I asked the staff to send him home for it was already dark. He kindly refused and went on his way. 

 As I reached our dorm. The smile on my face can't seem to be erased. Today was a great day! As I was about to enter our dorm, the lights suddenly revealing the two idiots who were with me earlier. 

 " How was it?? Did you have fun??" Eunhyuk asked with that knowing grin.

 "Yeah, how was it? Did you mess-up? " Siwon asked. 

 " yeah!! I bet he messed-up! Big time!! " Eunhyuk said and laughed along Siwon. I glared at the two and they noticed that I was serious. 

 " you two are surely gonna pay for destroying this wonderful day!! " I sadi in-between gritted teeth. I started chasing them making a huge ruckus. I acted mad at these guys but I was somewhat thankful for what they did earlier. 

 

    I hope our relationship will go well.. (;

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry since the update took a longgg time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I send my apologies!!! 

I was supposed to update earlier but the thing that I was supposed to update as Chapter 4 got deleted. 

So I made a new one. The reason why it was updated so late was for the fact that I was frustrated. I can't think of anything. The original chapter was already at it's best but it got deleted. I was this close to finishing it but still, it got deleted. 

Sorry if the chapter is crappy, I know, this wasn't supposed to be chapter 4. I just racked my brain just to update. 

I used Donghae's pov for the whole chapter for a change. LOL

Sorry for typos and to anything that was wrong. Hahahha. 

Sorry for those who waited!! I sincerely apologize!! 

 

Thank you btw, for new subscribers and commentors!!!!!!

 

Comments are loved!!

---------------------------------

Ps. I just googled the picture. Hahaha, rights to anyone who owns it!!