Chapter 1

We Got Married : DaraHae

     Finally practices are over!! After 4 hours of non-stop practice, it's finally over. Okay, maybe we had breaks but it wasn't enough. We practiced our choreography again and again and again. It was hella tiring you know. After that tiring and exhausting activity, thank heavens for I can finally rest and doze-off in the comforts of my room, my ever-so comfortable bed. My heaven. 

       As I was about to exit the premises of the building to go back to our dorm, a staff hurriedly came by me panting. 

   'Dara-shii, thank goodness your still here.' She said, clearly she was exhausted. She really looks familliar.. Oh yeah! She's Sajangmin's secretary, Julia. 

   'Oh, Julia, what are you doing here? Why are you looking for me? ' I said out of curiousity. Obviously it was important due to the fact that she needed to run all the way here in the dance studio. 

    ' Sajangmin is looking for you. He said he needs to talk to you about an urgent matter. Let's go, he is probably waiting.' Wait a second. What did I do?? Am I in trouble?? I don't remember anything that might have pissed off Sajangnim. Otteoke??

     ' Julia, do you know about the matter that Sajangnim wants to talk about that you need to rush-over here for? ' I asked, there is clearly no harm in asking right? Is it bad to ask? 

     ' Sorry Dara-shii but I don't know either. He just said that he needs you in his office immediately after practice. He needs to tell you something important. ' She said with a smile, but there really is something with that smile. I bet she knows the matter that Sajangnim wants to talk about. Maybe she was instructed not to tell a thing about it. Aigoooo, I'm soo nervous!! I'm about to pee in my pants. Finally we arrived at his office. Julia opened the door for me.

     ' Sajangnim, she's here. ' With that she left me inside the room with him. 

 

      ' Dara-ah, do you know why I called you here for?' He said with his deep tone. I'm sure this is really something serious. 

       'Sorry sir, but I don't really know why you called me here for.' I said with all my might. I tried not to stutter or show any weak side. 

       ' I called you here to tell you about you joining We Got Married. ' He said, a wide grin now visible on his face. His once deep tone, changed into his usual chirpy one. 

        ' Eh??' Was the only thing that came into my mind. My mind stopped working all of a sudden. Did I hear him properly?? Me, joining WGM?? 

        ' Neh, Dara-ah, you're joining WGM, since the staff of WGM heard that the no-boyfriend policy is over. They asked for my permission for you to join the program. ' He said with that Cheesy grin still pasted on his face. I was too stunned to speak. He then continued. ' It would be a good opportunity for you and especially 2ne1 if you joined WGM, you can also experience new things, so without any doubt, I agreed.' He ended with a bigger grin that could reach-up to his ears. 

            ' Who am I going to be partnered with? ' I finally found my voice. EVery information was too shocking for me that I just had the chance to speak up now. I'm too dazed. I can't believe that it's really happening. Like, before I just watched these intimate couples on tv. I never imagined myself to be in it! What will others reactions be?? Cheondong, Eomma, 2ne1 and especially BigBang? My thought got cut-short by Sajangnim's voice.

             ' They didn't tell me, they said it was a surprise, but don't worry you'll meet him tomorrow. Prepare arrasso?? You'll be filming tomorrow afternoon. A van will pick you up here. Don't , I beg you, embarass me. Please?? Hahaha, I trust you okay, that's why I agreed to this. I know you'll do well. Fighting!' 

 

                                                  I'm officially doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello, thanks fo reading the first chapter. (;

I know there are some mistakes, please do understand. 

Comments are LOVED!!