Coincidentally Meeting You

Do You Know Heartstring?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi! Long time no see~^^ sorry for missing in action. After a while lost in dramaland, I swim back to the ship to sailing with you guys again. 

are you ready kids? Ayey captain! I cant hear you~~ ayey captain! 

*meanwhile CNBLUE covering theme song Spongebob Squarepants in the background

=P sorry, just being awkward. 

And i think the last paragraph sounds awkward too..

♥♥♥

Kyuwon throw herself to the bed. Giving her body a total rest as soon as she arrive at the hotel. She's so freakin tired having to drag her suitcase and grandpa's bag at the same time. Grandpa really did nothing along the way. To make it worst, he insist Kyuwon to drop by the auditorium where he had meeting with event organizer for national gugak festival, just to greet his fellow friends from traditional music.

"Babysitting harabeoji is the hardest thing to do, " she said as she get up from her former position. She looked around the room and her eyes stopped at the curtain which covered the window. "What's behind it?"

She stood up to check on it. Her eyes opened wide when she saw a huge blue coloured creature in front of her. "Sea!! Cool!!" She grabbed her backpack and run outside in light step. Jeju's beach was the only thing made her willing to go with grandpa and sacrifice her holiday.

**

Lee Shin stopped the bycycle he rent at the airport in front of a big hotel. He took out his phone to check the address where he will stay. 

"After this hotel, and then..." He look at the hotel and found a small road next to it. He rode his bike through the road until he found a hostel on the edge of the road. 

It was just a small and simple looking hostel, but in front of it,there's a very very beautiful scenery which he fond to see. The only spot that made him spontaniously took a solo trip to Jeju. The beach which still not popular in tourism. Because not much people know this place, whoever play at the beach will feels like hang out at private beach.

After check in and put his belonging, he went to the seashore with camera slung on his neck. This boy rarely smile even when his friends throw a joke, he known for his coldness, but now,in front of God's creature, a sweet smile formed in his lips. He's so in love with the sea.

The seashore is very quite. There was an old couple lay on the sand under a coconut tree not far from Shin's position. Looking at the way they see the sea and laugh happyly, they seems like talking about their old memories. Reminisence, Shin thought.

He put the camera on position, to capture that beautiul moment. Even though he's not interest in getting married, he cant stop his mind from wondering what would he be like when he get old. What kind of woman he'll going to spend life with? In what age he'll married? Is there a girl who will perfectly match his taste? 

Wait.

Shin pull down the camera. Staring at the old couple in daze.

Did I think about taste? Taste? But what taste? He frowned, suddenly realize he didnt even have ideal type. There's never been girls in his life before. The only thing he date all this years is just guitar. He fell in love with it and stay loyal and not wavering into other thing,including girls. He's just sinply not interested in girls because they are noisy in an annoying way, while the noisr comes from guitar sounds so beautiful, the best for him.

Will he get married? 

Shin shook his head. Whatever, he says in mind.

He put again the camera close to his eyes. Searching for another object to capture. The sky so cheerful today,clouds formed various shape which make the sky even better. It's beauty reflected on the sea. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter