Who Are You?

Do You Know Heartstring?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuwon feel so sick being left out like this. That's the most annoying thing for her. She feels treated like a clown, when everybody laugh and she's the only one who lost.

"I think I have to go." Kyuwon immediately added. "Now." She doesnt want anybody talk to her again and make her fail to get away.

"Eh? With this look?" Junhee ask.

Kyuwon stand up and answering while walking away. "Ne. Gwaenchanseumnida. Good bye." She walk fastly to give them no chance to stop her again.

"Mwoya?" Junhee stare at his band mates. "Do you think she's really okay?"

Wonbin and Sehyun shrugged their shoulder in a mischiveous face. 

"Forget her. Let's go earn money." Shin tap the kids as he walk pass them.

"Kajja!!!" Sehyun put his hands on Shin's shoulder and tailed him behind.

Wonbin follow with complain. "But Shin-ah, promise me this gonna be our last time play an accoustic set. I really hate it. So boring!" 

Junhee sigh, his forehead form a wrinkle because of his thought. "I like that eonnie. Why she go like that?"

**

Kyuwon worried sick with what will grandpa says when he sees her like that. So messy and dirty. She think about go home first and change clothes but it will take a long time which will causing grandpa even more angry at her.

"Hopeless..." Kyuwon kick the air with no soul.

"Lee Kyuwon!"

Kyuwon saw someone run to her from a far. He smile as he get closer.

"Sonsaengnim said you got in trouble. Are you okay?" 

Kyuwon give him a half hearted smile. "Ne. Gwaenchanayo. Are you... here to looking for me, Giyeong-sshi?"

Giyeong smile. That very cute eye smile that could make girl's heart flutter. Kyuwon is one of those girls. "You suddenly dissappear when I looked back, sonsaengnim said to not worry because you'll follow soon, but even when we arrive at the restaurant, you didnt showing up. Sonsaengnim was worry for you."

Kyuwon snorted. Mumble, "Impposible he worried. He just impatient to scold me."

"Ne?" Giyeong leaned forward a bit.

"Ah aniya. It's nothing." Kyuwon smile embarassing. 

Giyeong choose to let it go. He notice that Kyuwon clothes was more than messy. "Jogie... your clothes..."

Kyuwon explain how she became like that to Giyeong. He initiate that they should buy new clothes before go to the restaurant. He think Kyuwon will be uncomfortable if she wears it. He voluntaree to call grandpa in Kyuwon behalf to tell him that they will be a late to buy new clothes for Kyuwon.

"Gamsahamnida." She bow her head.

"It's okay. Kajja." He politely signaled Kyuwon to walk first before he match her step next to her.

**

Almost midnight. Shin jump to his bed with towel to dry his hair h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter