I'm Better Lee Than You

Do You Know Heartstring?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three members of The Stupid already on stage, ready to jam. But the leader still nowhere to be find. The Wind Flower girls started to worry, they heard from kids at school that sometime The Stupid play without vocalist. Shin often skip the performance and left the band empty. He's a bit ignorant somehow, but frankly it doesnt make his fan girls stop fangirling.

"By the way, where is Kyuwon? Is she runaway?" Dokmi look around the place.

"You right. Where did she pick up the phone?" Bowoon also looking around.

"Maybe it's from grandpa. You know he always have a long-term whin whenever he call." Eunsang joke.

Bowoon and Dokmi giggled in agreement.

"Ah! Anyway should we order some drink? People have one in their hand." Bowoon suggested. "And I'm thirsty too."

Eunsang nod. "I notice too. It seems they always drink something while watching the band perform."

"Let's do it too so we will look as cool as them." Dokmi said.

"I'll order. What do you wanㅡOH!" Bowoon was almost jump when she stand up to get their drink and bump into someone who were walking down the stair.

"Gwaenchana?" He poke Bowoon's hand lightly as he ask.

Bowoon look up to see his face and she's flusterred with mouth open. "Lee Shin..."

Dokmi and Eunsang not appear any different with her. They hold each other hands to make sure they didnt faint because of his charming face.

"Gwaenchana?" Shin asked again. He smiled. "Mianhaeyo." And he left without waiting for her answer, as if asking just for formality.

Bowoon lost her strength to standing, she drop her body to her former seat and daydreaming with Eunsang and Dokmi.

"Did you see that? He is so caring and sweet!" Dokmi squirmed.

"So handsome from this close distance." Eunsang cant stop looking at him.

Bowoon put her hand on her chest. "My heart beat very fast."

"Hi! Bad news. Ugh! I think I know him." Kyuwon said as soon as she's back and sit. 

“Who?” Bowoon asked half heartedly. Her attention still in Lee Shin who already on stage prepare for their performamce.

"I saw Lee Shin outside, and for sure he is the same Lee Shin that I know. And he is totally jerk! He's a bad guy. I suddenly feel regret coming with you here. I can just go watch movie to spend the day." Kyuwon fumed, ruining the fantasy above her best friends’s head and smashed it into pieces.

Bowoon, Dokmi, and Eunsang look at Kyuwon with mixed feeling. Confuse, amaze, unconcious, disbelief, curious, speechless, and ofcourse jealous. How come Kyuwon always meet charming bad boy almost everytime she bump into guy? Even though bad boys are scary but Wind Flower girls cant lie that there's something interesting from them that could make these girls love to fan girling. Well, arent bad boys usually like that?

"W-why are you looking at me like that? Did I said... something wrong?" Kyuwon stuttered, afraid she unintentionally hurt her best friends.

Before one of them utter any world, suddenly the drum sound filled the room. The Stupid's drummer play his solo drum powerful and playfully. The Wind Flower along with other audience yelling excitedly.

Kyuwon frowned while looking around to observe people. They look so happy with just a drumbeat. They smile, some people even laughing with their companion, and they move their body or head or feat leisurely. She never saw that kind of expression in Gugak audience. It's a very new atmoshpere.

"Moda Yeo Junhee!" Bowoon shouted. “Very very cool!”

Kyuwon look at her in confuse state. Bowoon that she knows is a delicate and polite young lady. Just because of The Stupid, why she suddenly turn into a delinquent and carefree girl wanna-be? Bowoon looks like someone else.

“What so great about The Stupid?” Kyuwon mumbled to herself. She staring at The Stupid in disdain when guitar and bass join with the drum.

After a minute of impromptu act, the music stop.

“This is new song.” Shin’s word started the intro.

The music start. Everybody busy cheering except Kyuwon.

“I'm so tired of being here, I've been alone, I've been with the darkness and the scary night, I don't have a way to believe”

Kyuwon watching them with mouth agape. Shin’s voice much better than she expected. And the music not as noisy as she thought it will be.

“I'm so tired of being here, I've been alone, I've been with the dimness and the awful night, Nobody can explain it, baby”

Kyuwon sighed in amazement. “His voice so sweet and husky...”

“Beyond the pain, beyond the pain, Beyond the dark, beyond the dark, Beyond the game, beyond the game, Spiraling down”

Kyuwon close her eyes.

“I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter