The Stupid Is Stupid

Do You Know Heartstring?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shin-ah eoddiga?" Song Jiyoung asked when she saw her son walked to the door with eyes looking at his phone.

Shin turned his head to see his mum. "I have a performance tonight with my band."

"Ah, that's right. Almost forgot. It's okay, just go." His mum said.

"Wae? Is there something you want me to do?" Shin put his phone back to pocket.

"I was about to ask you to buy dinner for the workers. But it's okay, I'll order delivery instead. You can go."

Shin says nothing and looked around the house, some workers still working on their house interior. "I'll do it." He said. "What should I buy?"

The mum approached him. "Jinja? Will it be okay with your band and the cafe owner if you come late?"

Shin nodded. "Gwaenchana." Even though he actually not believe about it.

"If you are sure." The mum smile. "Since it's the last day of the construction, I think we have to give some special dinner for them. They worked hard helping us even until night. Let's treat them something a little bit expensive."

"Okay." Shin nodded, agree with his mum's opinion.

"You know BaekSeol Restaurant near my office? Go there and book around 6 or 7 tables under my name, I'll take them there at," she looked at her wristwatch, "I think, 6 pm... if they finish early."

"Arasseo. But I won't join the dinner." Shin said.

"Oh? Where will you get it? With your band?"

Shin nodded. "I'll go to Catharsis after booking and eat there."

"Okay then. As long as you get your dinner. Don't skip it again, okay?" She turned her head to look at Junghyun who were happyly order around the worker who work for her room decoration. She smiled. "Junghyun will be lonely if you're not around."

Shin chuckled. "I'm going now eomma."

The mum nodded. "Be careful." She follow Shin to the door. "You go again with your bike?"

"Ne." Shin replied without shifted his stare from the bike. "See you later." He smiled before paddling his bike.

"Joshimhae."

"Ne~"

**

"The Catharsis." Kyuwon read the cafe name when they arrive.

The Wind Flower girls standing in front the enterance just to let Kyuwon observing the front exterior.

"Why the name so gloomy?" Kyuwon asked.

Eunsang and Dokmi shrugged their shoulders.

Bowoon said, "It's name not supposed to be a big deal. Because the bands who perform here always good, like The Stupid. They very selective in choosing band."

Kyuwon looked at Bowoon with a narrow eyes. "Why are you so obsessive over The Stupid? What's so good about them?"

The girls sighed at Kyuwon ignorant remark.

Bowoon linked her hand to Kyuwon's. "I know you're not interested in our campus's social life. But Kyuwon-ah, at least you have to know The Stupid. It's so absurd if someone live in our college doesn't know them at all. They're more than school kingka."

"That's right, Kyuwon-ah. Give them a chance." Dokmi said.

"But why should have Stupid as name? It feels like watching a dorky show or stuff." Kyuwon said.

Bowoon rolled her eyes. "Dwaesseo. Don't mind the name. They're better than their name."

"Let's just go inside, girls." Eunsang said.

"Kajja." Bowoon dragged half-hearted Kyuwon enthusiasically, while the other two follow them behind.

**

Inside The Catharsist, Bon Jovi's Never Say Goodbye were played loud, echoing to the whole place. This cafe always have theme ‘legend band' every day. Even though they allow the bands to perform their own songs, but they should have one cover according to the theme. And tonight is Bon Jovi's night.

The Stupid will cover one of Bon Jovi's song, ofcourse. But the problem is, they still don't know which song they will play.

Song Sehun (what's his character name? I don't remember his chara name mentioned on HS, let me use his real name instead =3), bassist of The Stupid were practicing alone on the edge of the stage. He played the bass line from You Give Love A Bad Name. He knows that song is the most loved by him and Shin, while the other members love Always and Blaze of Glory equally. So he thought according to vote, his favorite song will win to be play.

While the bassit diligently practice, the guitarist, Oh Wonbin (use his real name too ^/\^) resting with eyes close, a.k.a sleeping, behind the drum. He loves sleep as much as guitar.

"Chingu-yaaa!!!" A messy-and-dry-haired kid in glasses run to them causing a ruckuss. "My amigos!! Bogoshipta!!" He hugged Sehun tightly and passionately. "I hate holiday because I cant meet you!"

"Ya! Ya!" Sehun tried hard to release the kid's hands from him. "YA! LET ME GO!!"

"Bogoshipta!" The kid shouted as he let his bandmate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter